6130 Dutch Mountain Road, Lopez, PA 18628 Map · Phone number

About Video Productions by Allen

I've been videotaping weddings for 27 years. With nearly 1800 weddings, parties and other social affairs, I have the skills and expertise to provide my clients with the most trusted video services. I offer custom packages and competative pricing. I can provide samples and answer all of your questions. I may be reached in the studio at: 570-928-7845. You can also find me on Facebook. Call now to take advantage of my unique packages and discounts.

faf5120eba736834 1393885043986 logorda weddin
faf5120eba736834 1393885043986 logorda weddin

3 Reviews for Video Productions by Allen

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 05/19/2018

Allen was a pleasure to work with. He stayed with us all day and worked extremely well with our photographer Tammy Martines. He was very professional aslo. We were very pleased with him and recommend using him!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Allen was wonderful. We ended up extension our reception and he stayed until the end with no extra charge. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/31/2013

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

Do NOT hire this videographer. Not only was he unresponsive to my post wedding emails, he emailed me and told me he no longer had an interest in video because people carry cell phone video's today. The quality of my video was terrible and has caused my husband and I a lot of grief because this was the only person we hired to capture our day. Allen also didn't video my father daughter dance which is just so upsetting. The quality of my video reminds me of a home video my dad would have filmed in 1995. My husband emailed Allen requesting he send us his footage so we can hire someone else to edit/salvage it, but once again he ignored us. He sent us our copies of the videos 7 months after our wedding cashed our check before we even received the footage and was never to be heard from again. I am still so upset over this vendor, he was the only one we had trouble with, but unfortunately he was also one of the most important.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Video Productions by Allen FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD