10712 E. 100th St., Tulsa, OK 74133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Video Highlights

We are passionate about capturing every memorable detail of your wedding day and exceeding your expectations by creating a wedding film that will enable you to relive your special day for years to come. Our goal is to provide every couple the opportunity to preserve their special day with a professional, customized video presentation.

While you’re enjoying your day, we’re recording sights, sounds and emotions… capturing the details and preserving those precious memories you can enjoy for years to come.

Follow Video Highlights on

39 Reviews for Video Highlights

Video Highlights 1
Video Highlights 2
Video Highlights 3
Video Highlights 4

Kaycie Huckaby-Reynolds · Married on 12/15/2018

Cares about your day as much as you do

My husband and I met Holly and Karl through a recommendation from our wedding venue months before our wedding date. Both were SO sweet from the very beginning, made sure we knew exactly what to expect, what our options were, and were available to contact with any questions, anytime, leading up to the big day!!
    I can not recommend Video Highlights of Tulsa enough! Such a sweet couple that helps to add a little bit of calm to a crazy day while capturing the beauty and love.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Perfect

Holly and Karl did an amazing job on our wedding video. They captured it so perfectly and it is such a memorable video that we will forever look back on, thanks to them. They are the kindness, most professional videographers to work with. The video looks flawless and is such high quality. All the details I wanted captured were then and then some. I am so glad we chose them to cover our big day! They definitely won’t disappoint you.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience!

Holly and her husband were very kind and professional!

Sent on 04/04/2019

• Magnusson Fine Photography
    Magnusson Fine Photography Wedding Photographers

I loved working with video highlights! They were so warm and personal and so much fun! They worked very hard to capture the personality and all the important moments of the bride and groom. I would defiantly recommend them!

• Stapleton Photography
    Stapleton Photography Wedding Photographers

John and I LOVE Referring Holly and Karl with Video Highlights!!! They are professional and So warm and friendly and care about all of their Brides and Grooms!! Every couple who have used them have come back to us and said 'THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING US ABOUT HOLLY AND KARL and VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!!" They capture Every Priceless moment on your Wedding Day, so you can relive that day over and over and show your children and their children one day!! I have never had one bride come back and say " I wish I hadn't gotten my video" but I hear all the time "the only thing I wish we would have gotten was a Wedding Videographer"!!!! They are Incredible at what they do and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Them to Every Couple we know!!!!!!!!!!

• Faccia Bella
    Faccia Bella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Video highlights are so wonderful to work . They take the time to build a relationship with their brides they are professional, trustworthy and affordable.

• 10712 E. 100th St. Tulsa, 74133 See on map