Louisville, KY 40218 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Victoria Staton International Events LLC

Our mission is to provide stress-free services to those that entrust us with the creation of beautiful, experiences in their personal lives and businesses. Attention to detail and exceeding expectations are common phrases attributed to our work and we look to bring your dreams to fruition. Trust that in our hands, every last detail has been accounted for because we find that beauty is in the details.

Follow Victoria Staton International Events LLC on

thepointestyledshoot 110

3 Reviews for Victoria Staton International Events LLC

• C. Dorsette

C. Dorsette · Married on 10/27/2018

Victoria is amazing to work with!

Victoria and her assistant were absolutely amazing! They ensured our day was exactly as we envisioned it!. After many months of planning, having a day of coordinator to help bring together all the vendors, design and decor was essential and Victoria did this flawlessly! Words cannot accurately express how grateful we are for her services! All of our guests also commented how organized and well ran the day was. she offers many packages to help couples, we selected her day of coordination services. She provided guidance through the planning process and kicked into gear two months prior to the wedding coordinating with all vendors on their arrival and set up time, creating a wedding timeline for all deliveries and bridal party arrivals and lead the rehearsal, which took the stress off my husband and I so we could just be in the moment and enjoy our union. Victoria is professional and friendly to work with. Out of all the vendors we selected, she was a vital piece of the puzzle to bring it all to life and we are eternally grateful for the amazing service she provided!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Victoria made my wedding day perfect. Everyone was exactly where they needed to be when they needed to be there. My only job for the day was to show up and have fun! It was such a huge weight off my shoulders and she made everything I wanted come to life and run smoothly. I don't know what I would have done without her! Having her as a wedding planner was the best decision by far! I would highly recommend her to everyone getting married in Louisville, especially if you are planning from out of town.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Toni · Married on 07/23/2017

I highly recommend Victoria, she was my day of organizer and she was wonderful. Helped move us during the day so we were able to spend time with our guests. She was wonderful.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Victoria Staton International Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3