900 E Main Street, 2nd floor, Louisville, KY 40206 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Victoria Staton International Events LLC

Our mission is to provide stress-free services to those that entrust us with the creation of beautiful, experiences in their personal lives and businesses. Attention to detail and exceeding expectations are common phrases attributed to our work and we look to bring your dreams to fruition. Trust that in our hands, every last detail has been accounted for because we find that beauty is in the details.

Follow Victoria Staton International Events LLC on

c 3900 51 954259 1566953058

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Victoria Staton International Events LLC

Steven Bush · Married on 09/21/2019

The day was perfect thanks largely to Victoria

My wife and I hired Victoria in the early spring of 2018 to coordinate our wedding in September of 2019. She was not only there for every step of the way, but was a genuine joy to work with and made everything as easy as it possibly could have been. Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made as a couple. I cannot recommend her highly enough, as she was consistently impressive with her drive and vision. "Money well spent" would be putting it lightly. I could not have had the wedding I did or enjoyed it like I did if she had not been in the picture.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Jasmin

Jasmin · Married on 09/21/2019

Clarification for my husband

My husband's review reflects my feelings perfectly but I wanted to clarify that Victoria planned and designed our wedding, not just coordinated it. Everything was more beautiful that we could have imagined it, and she made sure that our vision was not just brought to life, but better than we expected.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Shannon Coyle · Married on 09/01/2019

Outstanding!

If you are searching for An event coordinator to handle an upcoming wedding, then look no further! When my daughter mentioned she was hiring a wedding consultant for her wedding, I didn’t know what to expect. What I found was a consummate professional who ensured that each and every detail this past weekend was attended to efficiently and with a smile! She made sure that my daughter and my husband, Don and I only had to enjoy ourselves with family and friends. Sand her wonderful assistant took care of everything else. EVERYTHING! She personalized the evenings end for my daughter and new son-in-law by decorating their room for the honeymoon. She even handled an unfortunate mishap with her hotel room after the wedding with class! You cannot do better with this lady! Thank you Victoria for helping us have the wedding my daughter always dreamed of at My Old Kentucky Home!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Victoria Staton International Events LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 6