Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number

About Victoria Gold Photography

Victoria Gold is a Photographer specializing in Weddings, Families, Lifestyle and Fashion Portraits in Southern California. She loves to capture the moments that tie your complete story together, those moments that make us human and unique. She aims to make her clients feel comfortable in front of the camera so that they can enjoy their session to the fullest and have a fun and memorable experience from start to finish.

Follow Victoria Gold Photography on

10 Reviews for Victoria Gold Photography

• Nychel

Nychel Guia · Married on 09/25/2020

Sedona Adventure

Finding a photographer for your wedding can be a difficult process. So many different styles of photography! Who knew? But when I saw Victoria's work, I knew right away her style of photography was for us! I scrolled through her IG and loved what I saw! Communicating with her was easy and effortless and the portal in which she organized our documents was great. We had her do our engagement photos and at first, it as nerve racking but she really knew how to make us feel comfortable and our photos turned out great!

Our initial plan was a September 2020 wedding in Temecula but due to covid, we decided to downsize our wedding and do a small elopement in Sedona and she was still onboard to drive to Arizona and photograph our elopement!

We did and “Adventure Session” with her out in Sedona after our ceremony and it was super fun! We hopped into her Subaru and just traveled to a few locations that she had scoped out a few days prior. It was definitely an experience to be out in nature in your wedding dress and heels (ha!)

We highly recommend Victoria! She knows what she’s doing and our photos turned out so beautiful.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Victoria Gold Photography's reply:

Thank you soooo much for inviting me out to Sedona with you! I will never forget it! Thank you for being a inspiration to myself and other couples who have had to change wedding plans!
  • Katherine

Katie Emmerson · Married on 10/19/2019

Victoria is the best!

Victoria is the best at what she does! She did our engagement shoot and we knew immediately we wanted her for our wedding as well. Not only will you end up with beautiful photos that capture your day perfectly, she is also great with people (and our pups!). She had a lot of great advice for us in the planning process and worked seamlessly with our planners and videographers. She's organized and efficient but also tons of fun and knows how to get exactly what she needs from you - especially if you're like us and not very comfortable in front of the camera! Thank you, Victoria! Our wedding truly would not have been then same without you.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 06/22/2019

The best!

Let me first begin by saying I discovered Victoria by browsing images of our venue tagged on Instagram. There was something about her photos that just stood out from the rest - and now looking back at my own wedding album, I realize what it was… it’s the story she captures. Her background in photojournalism gives her a unique perspective to translate your love story into images that truly emulate every ounce of raw emotion. I could not be happier with the way our photos turned out - she caught every little detail, every moment, and knew exactly what to shoot without any direction.

Besides the incredible photos, Victoria is an absolute delight to work with. From start to finish, she is quick to communicate, transparent in what she offers, and just a friendly girl with a great sense of humor. She sent me an album of a couple she shot at my venue so I could get an idea of what my day might look like. Furthermore, she made sure to ask all the right questions weeks before the big day and I really felt like I could trust her with my vision. When it came down to it, my husband and I are very awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera, but she directed us so naturally that it felt like we were just hanging out with a friend.

Let’s talk about the investment piece. If you’re looking to save money, the one place to do that is NOT on photography. Cut back on your invitation suite or opt for the cheaper flatware - Invest in your photography and invest in Victoria, you WILL NOT regret it! I did the research and I do believe she offers more than other photographers for the same price - my package actually included an engagement photoshoot, something that I didn’t see ANY other photographer do. Her guide to planning helped more than any blog out there and 8 hours of shooting plus an assistant had all the angles covered. The final photo suite she delivered was so easy to use that even my computer-challenged mother could figure it out. Victoria was open to working with me when I needed to create a custom package to save a little money and was super flexible when I changed my mind right before the wedding.

As a bride, hiring Victoria was the best decision I made in planning our wedding. As a woman, I’m so impressed by this GIRL BOSS who radiates true talent, professionalism, empathy and above all, realness. She is a rare gem in this crazy industry and she genuinely cares about each of her clients. If you’re lucky enough to find her available on your wedding date, don’t hesitate, just book her (she’s a popular gal!) I can’t wait for you to experience all the magic that is Victoria Gold.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Award

Victoria Gold Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Studio City, CA, 91604 See on map
    Location of (Victoria Gold Photography)