Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Victor Villatoro Photography

There are a few things I know to be true; that everything happens for a reason and that the people that are placed in our lives are meant to change it in some way. This business of mine has done just that. It continually gives me the honor to photograph the beginning of a new family and along the way we develop a rare and true relationship.

My fine art journey started in fashion school, where I developed a keen eye for natural and classic beauty. Combining that eye with my love of natural light, my work culminates in romantic and soft imagery from my medium format camera.

That camera has taken me on some amazing adventures including most recently the beaches of California and a hacienda in Central Mexico. I am currently based in Georgia, with a passport ready to travel to the next love story.

I am currently booking 2017 and 2018 weddings. Each of my wedding collections include printed photographs in an heirloom box and image delivery on a flash drive. If you would like more information, please get in touch. I'd love to hear from you!

Follow Victor Villatoro Photography on

15 Reviews for Victor Villatoro Photography

Nikki · Married on 06/01/2016

Not many get to do what they are put on this earth to do but Victor is one of the lucky few. He truly has a God given talent.
    Victor was an unbelievable photographer. From the moment we met for our engagement shoot he made us feel relaxed and natural, it was like meeting a friend. He was very clear in all his correspondence before the wedding and arrived early on the day and was really careful about giving us all space without missing any important moments.
    We had young children in the wedding and he was wonderful with them too! Can't say enough about him
    Thank you Victor! We will treasure the photos for ever!”

Sent on 06/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/07/2016

Victor was our photographer for our wedding this past weekend & he did an absolute FANTASTIC job! From the very beginning, we were very pleased with Victor! He was always very quick to respond & easy to communicate with. He pays very close attention to detail & makes sure that everything is perfect! He was so easy to work with & made our special day so enjoyable! The wedding was just last night & I already have a preview pic...I'm so excited to see the rest of our pictures & would highly recommend Victor & will definitely use him in the future for any photography needs!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Kelly · Married on 12/05/2015

Victor is AWESOME!!! He was the photographer at our wedding and did an amazing job. We have gotten tons on compliments on the pictures, they look so nice! He was very easy to work with and has a very professional demeanor. His prices were also great (especially with the amount of time he gives). We loved working with him and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Award

Victor Villatoro Photography Pricing

Victor Villatoro Photography Price Rates

• Pili & Talli Events
    Pili & Talli Events Wedding Planners

We worked with Victor at a wedding in March 2016 and he was amazing! He is very professional and he captured all of the important details and moments of the evening. Plus, his work is beautiful! Would highly recommend him!

• 54 Event Planning and Design LLC
    54 Event Planning and Design LLC Wedding Planners

54 Event Planning and Design, LLC, had the honor to work with Victor and his assistant at Barnsley Resort in Adairsville, GA. It was such a pleasure to work with them; very easy going. Victor's passion of photography shows in each photo that is taken. We would highly recommend them for your engagement and wedding photos. We look forward to working with them again!