6501 Red Hook Plaza Suite 201, St Thomas, VI 00802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About VI Desserts

VI Desserts is a full service bakery offering the finest quality baked goods in the Virgin Islands.
We offer wedding cakes for small or large events and deliver to any location on St Thomas or St John any day of the week. All of our cakes are finished with a silky Italian meringue buttercream and we offer an extensive list of specialty flavors as well as traditional vanilla wedding cake.
We also offer cheesecakes, tarts, and baked goods such as banana bread, cookies and pie.
We have been in business since 2006.

44 Reviews for VI Desserts

Britt · Married on 04/23/2018

I used VI Desserts for our wedding in St. Thomas. We decided to do a dessert display, and it was absolutely amazing. We ordered the key lime coconut tarts, passion fruit tarts, island carrot cake cupcakes, and Holly's specialty cupcakes. They were all expertly made and perfectly beautiful!! I highly recommend VI desserts for any occasion! Thank you Holly!
    Brittney and Chuck

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Laysha

Laysha · Married on 04/01/2017

Holly and Samantha are the best. We ordered a variety of mousse and a variety of mini pies. They were absolutely delicious. My guests raved about them and ate all of them with a quickness. I couldn't have asked for better dessert for my wedding! And if you're wondering, they didn't make my wedding cake, but I have had their cake and it's equally delicious. Yum!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Lindsey · Married on 03/21/2017

Holly of VI desserts created a last minute dessert tray for our welcome BBQ in St. Thomas, and also did our wedding cake. Taste was incredible and presentation was perfect. She created a mirror image of a 'Naked' cake I had seen on pinterest, topped with stunning florals . Couldn't believe what she did for the price we paid. She was such a pleasure to work with. Our guests are still raving about our coconut cake. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/01/2017