VermontVideographer.com

0.5
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)

0.5

Absolutely dreadful experience. My wedding video was my wedding gift from my grandmother who set up everything with the videographer. Everything seemed okay, except he told us it would take something like 3 or 4 months to get my video after the wedding. My grandmother asked about this and payed an extra $300 to get it within 10 days because she really wanted me to be able to see it soon after the wedding...well we didn't even get it within the 10 days. In fact, it took her multiple times of asking about it to even get a response and when she did reach him, he said it would be delivered in a couple days...well we didn't get it again. After reaching out again, after multiple attempts, he said he had a family emergency. (which is fine if true, but he obviously lied about it being delivered in a couple days). When we FINALLY got the video (which we were only given a link to...no hard copies of a DVD or anything), it was ridiculous. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry because it was so horribly done. There was no editing or music or anything, and you could hear personal conversations happening in most of the clips that were so awkward while something was happening and all you could hear are guest talking. I felt absolutely awful because this was a gift and my grandmother paid extra to get it to me earlier (which didn't happen) and it turned out to be nothing like it should have. It really was a video that could've been shot by anyone. There were big things missing (but he made sure to get multiple awkwardly long shots of the sky or the sheep on the farm where our wedding was!) To my knowledge, nothing has been done to rectify the situation by the owner, which is unacceptable and I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews