About Vermont Cake Studio

The Centerpiece of your Celebration!

At Vermont Cake Studio our goal is to create a delicious and unique work of art that will be the centerpiece of your celebration. You won't find any artificial ingredients in our cakes just Vermont butter, eggs, European Chocolate, and fresh fruit. What you will find is a really good dessert and we are confident that you will taste the difference. Chef Perrin meets with each couple to custom design their cake. Customization means we can match the ribbon on your bouquet or capture the elusive flavor of that fudge cake you had when you were six. Simply put,  we offer a personalized service you won't find anywhere else.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Lactose Free (1)

Perrin did an amazing job on our wedding cake, we chose a "bare" wedding cake which seemed to be more difficult after we spoke with a few bakeries. Perrin was happy to take the cake on and it was both beautiful and delicious! We went with a Tahitian vanilla cake with berry filling and I've been dreaming about it since the wedding! We would highly recommend Vermont Cake Studio!!

Photo of Vermont Cake Studio in Waterbury Center, VT
Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Perrin Williams is a delight to work with! She was very accommodating even when I made changes to my style of cake once the order was placed. She made a small dairy free side cake of my wedding cake for my mother! The cake arrived on time and was simply beautiful and tasted great as well!! I would highly recommend The Vermont Cake Studio and Perrin's services to anyone!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture GIA, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Lactose Free

Vermont Cake Studio Pricing