Gilsum, NH 03448 Map · Phone number

About Vera Flora Farm

We're a small family flower farm, located in southwestern, New Hampshire. We specialize in the cultivation of over 75 varieties of cut flowers & herbs from late June through early October grown using only organic farming practices. We love using our farm-grown flowers to create full scale wedding designs or providing buckets of blooms for couples to DIY their own wedding flowers.

Follow Vera Flora Farm on

Vera Flora Farm 3
Vera Flora Farm 4
Vera Flora Farm 5

Maria · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! We gave very loose guidance, and she produced bouquets, an arbor arrangement, and corsages that were exactly what we hoped for. Beautiful flowers and a great experience!

Vera Flora Farm 6
    Vera Flora Farm 7

Shay · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Vera Flora’s bulk flower bucket option for our wedding, and I am so happy with how the flowers turned out! Sarah was so helpful and flexible in helping me, since I changed my mind a few times. I told her what colors I’d like, and she assembled 5 buckets of beautiful flowers with so much color, texture and variety. I was amazed at how well our DIY mason jar arrangements came out, and we had flowers left to decorate reception tables and our arch. They were absolutely gorgeous and I’m so glad they offer this option so that I could have such beautiful (and locally grown!) flowers in my budget.

Vera Flora Farm 8
    Vera Flora Farm 9
    Vera Flora Farm 10

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Vera Flora Farms is really amazing at what they do! Sarah is incredibly knowledgeable and skilled, and she can put together an amazing array of wedding flowers (or any other flowers, I'm sure!), even in the fall months! These are not your typical wedding arrangements of roses and lilies, they are much more fun and unique with locally grown flowers (from Sarah's own garden!)

The flowers for our wedding were spectacular, and I love her use of leaves and branches in her designs as well to round things out. She was very professional, allowed us to visit her farm and listened to our likes and dislikes. She was very accessible throughout the whole process and created beautiful arrangements.

She even delivered and set everything up on our wedding day which was such a relief. I can't sing her praises enough!

Vera Flora Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 50.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,300.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Mayfair Farm
    Mayfair Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Vera Flora Farm is completely amazing. Whenever we hired for the same weddings, our shared clients rave about how great Sarah Barkhouse is to work with! I get the joy of seeing the finished product (bouquets, arbor designs, flower crowns and centerpieces) and I am ALWAYS impressed. We have crossed paths in the farming world too and I truly value Vera Flora's mission and philosophy -- to showcase the beauty of our NH while preserving and enhancing the world we live in, to make sure plants and land and people are cared for with the utmost respect and love. And aren't weddings about just that?

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Vera Flora Farm specializes in local flowers for their unque and stunning arrangements. They are perfect for the eco-conscious wedding couple looking to support local farms and the economy. A great way to enjoy beautiful flower arrangements while making an impact!

• The Inn at Valley Farms
    The Inn at Valley Farms Hotel Weddings

Sarah grows a wide variety of first quality annual and perennial flowers on a farm near our venue. Our brides love the experience of going to Vera Flora Farm to pick their own flowers for their DIY wedding, but Sarah is also very talented at crafting beautiful arrangements from the fresh cut flowers she grows for a less hands-on approach. You can't go wrong with either option. I never hesitate to recommend Sarah to any of our couples.

• Gilsum, NH 03448 See on map