Vera Flora Farm

Gilsum, NH View map

$1,500 Typical Price

At Vera Flora, our passion is to make your wedding simply beautiful- naturally! We work with nearly all of our own organically grown, seasonal blooms from our little flower farm to make your big day a beautiful and magical as can be. We have created several options and will work with you to ensure that you have the flowers and the experience you are dreaming of.

We offer:

• Full-service floral design & installation
  • Bulk flower buckets for complete DIY
  • Mix & Match options to fit your needs

Over 12 years experience growing and designing with local cut flowers for weddings and events.

Serving the southern NH/VT area.

We're a small family flower farm, located in southwestern, New Hampshire. We specialize in the cultivation of over 100 varieties of cut flowers & herbs from late May through early October grown using only organic farming practices. We love using our local farm-grown flowers to create full scale wedding designs or providing buckets of blooms for couples to DIY their own wedding flowers. See what local flowers can do for your big day!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Tori
    Tori Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect Flowers on a windy October day!

We absolutely loved our flowers from Vera Flora Farm. Sarah is a dream to work with. From our very first meeting to our tour of the flower farm, we knew our flowers would be perfect natural beauties! The day of our wedding they were predicting a pretty bad thunder/rain storm that thankfully held off until after our ceremony. But the winds that afternoon were intense! Sarah made sure every flower that was set up outside was perfect placed and STAYED THERE! Even the staff at our venue told us how hard she worked making sure our flowers were secure! We couldn’t recommend her more!
  • Kari
    Kari Married on 05/30/2020

Gorgeous flowers and floral design!

Vera Flora Farm provided flowers for our June 2021 wedding celebration at Mayfair Farm, and I could not be happier with how our florals turned out. For our wedding, it was important to us that we invested our money back into our community and supported businesses that shared our values, so I wanted to find a local florist that used sustainable, pesticide free growing practices and had a textured, free flowing design style. Vera Flora was perfect. Sarah did a bouquet for me, boutonnieres for the guys, and a floral swag for our arbor, and then we ordered bulk flower buckets and rented bud vases to do the decor for our reception.

I gave Sarah quite a bit of a freedom when it came to our flowers – I wanted soft, spring colors, and a variety of textures and greenery for an organic natural look. What she picked out was perfect! The colors and different shapes of the flowers complimented each other so well and were exactly the aesthetic I was after – it felt like bountiful spring garden! The bulk buckets we ordered had SO MANY flowers in them and were an excellent value; thanks to having that option the florals for our wedding ended up being super affordable.

I loved having the bulk flowers – three friends (who also love flowers) and I did them the morning of the wedding and it was an awesome de-stressor for me and a good way for my solo friend to meet some other people. It took the four of us about two hours to get through four buckets and 120 vases. I wouldn’t recommend bulk flower buckets just to save costs, but if you enjoy floral design and have the time to arrange them, they can be so much fun. I’m so glad that was an option we had with Vera Flora. I think it not only added to the beauty of our wedding, but also the experience, and for me it is a cherished memory.

Working with Sarah was fantastic as well. Great communication, super warm and pleasant, professional, and compassionate. I would have absolutely no reservations about using Vera Flora for a future event or recommending them to any of my friends!
  • Andrew
    Andrew C. Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible florist!

I can't explain how incredible Vera Flora was to work with. The flowers on my wedding day ended up being my absolute favorite element!!! Sarah was incredibly responsive and helped me craft a vision for the decor of the day. She accommodated my last minute request for flowers on our arbor and installed them herself beautifully. She also helped supplement my order with some extra greens and baby's breath for the vision I had for our center pieces. Just a few phone calls and I send her a few pictures I found on line of things I liked and she crafted an absolutely incredibly arrangement for me! Cannot speak highly enough of this helpful, brilliant & talented florist!!!

Mayfair Farm Mayfair Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Vera Flora Farm is completely amazing. Whenever we hired for the same weddings, our shared clients rave about how great Sarah Barkhouse is to work with! I get the joy of seeing the finished product (bouquets, arbor designs, flower crowns and centerpieces) and I am ALWAYS impressed. We have crossed paths in the farming world too and I truly value Vera Flora's mission and philosophy -- to showcase the beauty of our NH while preserving and enhancing the world we live in, to make sure plants and land and people are cared for with the utmost respect and love. And aren't weddings about just that?

Stonewall Farm Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Vera Flora Farm specializes in local flowers for their unque and stunning arrangements. They are perfect for the eco-conscious wedding couple looking to support local farms and the economy. A great way to enjoy beautiful flower arrangements while making an impact!

The Inn at Valley Farms The Inn at Valley Farms Hotel Weddings

Sarah grows a wide variety of first quality annual and perennial flowers on a farm near our venue. Our brides love the experience of going to Vera Flora Farm to pick their own flowers for their DIY wedding, but Sarah is also very talented at crafting beautiful arrangements from the fresh cut flowers she grows for a less hands-on approach. You can't go wrong with either option. I never hesitate to recommend Sarah to any of our couples.

84 HAMMOND HOLLOW ROAD Gilsum, NH, 97403
Location of (Vera Flora Farm)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding