Gilsum, NH 03448 Map · Phone number

About Vera Flora Farm

We're a small family flower farm, located in southwestern, New Hampshire. We specialize in the cultivation of over 75 varieties of cut flowers & herbs from late June through early October grown using only organic farming practices. We love using our farm-grown flowers to create full scale wedding designs or providing buckets of blooms for couples to DIY their own wedding flowers.

Follow Vera Flora Farm on

Vera Flora Farm 5
  • Andrew

Andrew Chabot · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible florist!

I can't explain how incredible Vera Flora was to work with. The flowers on my wedding day ended up being my absolute favorite element!!! Sarah was incredibly responsive and helped me craft a vision for the decor of the day. She accommodated my last minute request for flowers on our arbor and installed them herself beautifully. She also helped supplement my order with some extra greens and baby's breath for the vision I had for our center pieces. Just a few phone calls and I send her a few pictures I found on line of things I liked and she crafted an absolutely incredibly arrangement for me! Cannot speak highly enough of this helpful, brilliant & talented florist!!!

Vera Flora Farm 6
    Vera Flora Farm 7
    Vera Flora Farm 8
    Vera Flora Farm 9
    Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Latisha

Latisha · Married on 06/29/2019

The absolute best!

Sarah and her family provided the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, hair piece, and centerpieces for our 6.29.19 wedding. Working with Sarah couldn't have been easier and her prices are incredibly reasonable for the work she puts into every event. She was responsive to my changing vision and in the end was able to beautifully articulate what I had such a hard time explaining, but had so intricately thought out in my mind. The centerpieces wowed us and our guests! I'll never forget walking into our reception and being stunned by the beauty of them. Booking Vera Flora Farm was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we can't wait to reach out to her again for any future floral needs. Sara is phenomenal and her work speaks for itself. Book her immediately.

Vera Flora Farm 10
    Vera Flora Farm 11
    Vera Flora Farm 12
    Vera Flora Farm 13
    Vera Flora Farm 14
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Maria · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! We gave very loose guidance, and she produced bouquets, an arbor arrangement, and corsages that were exactly what we hoped for. Beautiful flowers and a great experience!

Vera Flora Farm 15
    Vera Flora Farm 16
    Sent on 09/11/2018

Vera Flora Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 25.00
    $ 50.00
    $ 1300
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Mayfair Farm
    Mayfair Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Vera Flora Farm is completely amazing. Whenever we hired for the same weddings, our shared clients rave about how great Sarah Barkhouse is to work with! I get the joy of seeing the finished product (bouquets, arbor designs, flower crowns and centerpieces) and I am ALWAYS impressed. We have crossed paths in the farming world too and I truly value Vera Flora's mission and philosophy -- to showcase the beauty of our NH while preserving and enhancing the world we live in, to make sure plants and land and people are cared for with the utmost respect and love. And aren't weddings about just that?

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Vera Flora Farm specializes in local flowers for their unque and stunning arrangements. They are perfect for the eco-conscious wedding couple looking to support local farms and the economy. A great way to enjoy beautiful flower arrangements while making an impact!

• The Inn at Valley Farms
    The Inn at Valley Farms Hotel Weddings

Sarah grows a wide variety of first quality annual and perennial flowers on a farm near our venue. Our brides love the experience of going to Vera Flora Farm to pick their own flowers for their DIY wedding, but Sarah is also very talented at crafting beautiful arrangements from the fresh cut flowers she grows for a less hands-on approach. You can't go wrong with either option. I never hesitate to recommend Sarah to any of our couples.

• Gilsum, 03448 See on map