New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number

About Velanya

Looking for the perfect outfits to take on your Honeymoon? Velanya is the brand for you.

Velanya specializes in resort and beach wear dresses, kaftans and cover ups. Our pieces are versatile to wear, on the beach or out and about on a hot day.

Velanya adds style and couture to your summer wardrobe. With one of a kind unique fabrics, our pieces are the perfect companion for your next tropical vacation, honeymoon, or to dress up any summer day.

Our fabrics are carefully chosen from the most exquisite locations all over the world.

I would love for you to try one of my pieces and perhaps write about it in your blog. I find most of my customers are the "Young Worldy Woman" - often having a love for travel. My dresses are very popular amongst new brides as well, often purchasing a Velanya Kaftan to wear on their honeymoons.

Please come visit us at www.velanya.com.

uts1022scent of hibiscus