Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Veer Entertainment

New York's Premier Entertainment Company

Veer Entertainment offers more than 15 years of experience in providing quality DJ/MC, Lighting, Production and Event Consulting services. Veer Entertainment has performed thousands of events throughout the United States and across many countries. Our professionalism, talent and years of experience make us your number one choice for entertainment! Either it be intimate private affair or a Extravagant Wedding our passion for excellence delivers on our promise for an unforgettable event.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Veer Entertainment on

15 Reviews for Veer Entertainment

Liability Insurance (2)

Veer Entertainment was absolutely amazing and cannot thank them enough for making my wedding just perfect. My wedding was at a private estate in which we asked Veer Entertainment not only to provide DJ Services but also work their magic with lighting and photo booth services. Veer Entertainment did not disappoint as my family members and guests are still raving a month later on the great time they had. I would definitely recommended Veer Entertainment for all you entertainment needs.

Profile Picture Nidhi, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ tony was really good and did a wonderful job for husband's Surprise 30th birthday party :)

Profile Picture Meenakshi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tony was everything we were looking for and more!

My fiance and I are Punjabi and needed a DJ for a formal engagement party. Our guests were of different backgrounds and ages so I thought it would be really hard to get everyone dancing. However, Tony got mostly everyone on the dance floor!

He was professional, organized, helped us with the itinerary and ceremony announcements, and kept the night smooth-sailing.

10/10 stars and would book DJ Tony again for sure!

Thank you so much for doing Punjabi, Bollywood, American pop, & Spanish music all in one night for us! You went above and beyond that night, Tony :)

Profile Picture Damanpreet, 8/4/18, 1 Review