Veer Entertainment Reviews

20 | Hicksville, NY

20 Reviews for Veer Entertainment

20 Veer Entertainment Reviews

Roshni · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Tony was super professional, communicative & very reasonably priced. We used him for our Wedding & Sangeet and couldn't have made a better decision. He knows his cues and music and knows how to get the party started! Most definitely would recommend for any party.

Damanpreet · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Tony was everything we were looking for and more!

My fiance and I are Punjabi and needed a DJ for a formal engagement party. Our guests were of different backgrounds and ages so I thought it would be really hard to get everyone dancing. However, Tony got mostly everyone on the dance floor!

He was professional, organized, helped us with the itinerary and ceremony announcements, and kept the night smooth-sailing.

10/10 stars and would book DJ Tony again for sure!

Thank you so much for doing Punjabi, Bollywood, American pop, & Spanish music all in one night for us! You went above and beyond that night, Tony :)

Sania · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Tony was super accommodating and made our events so much fun! I have worked with other DJs in the past, and no one ever asked so many questions before our events as Tony did. He truly cared about every detail and wanted to make sure everything was as we wanted it to be, and he delivered. Highly recommend!

Mohammed · Married on 06/23/2018

Words can't explain how helpful and overall amazing DJ Tony was, he was patient, understanding and professional. Truly lights out!

Sonia · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Veer Entertainment for our wedding reception which took place on May 27, 2018. Veer Entertainment not only handled the DJ portion of our event but also provided photo booth services as well. We were very happy with how everything worked out and will be definitely recommending Veer Entertainment to all our family and friends for future events.

Amena · Married on 03/18/2018

Great DJ for a wedding ! Professional, punctual and really listens to your requests ! Loved the enthusiasm he brought to my wedding ! Highly recommend:)

Nidhi · Married on 09/02/2017

Veer Entertainment was absolutely amazing and cannot thank them enough for making my wedding just perfect. My wedding was at a private estate in which we asked Veer Entertainment not only to provide DJ Services but also work their magic with lighting and photo booth services. Veer Entertainment did not disappoint as my family members and guests are still raving a month later on the great time they had. I would definitely recommended Veer Entertainment for all you entertainment needs.

sami · Married on 05/19/2017

DJ Tony was great. To me, personality is everything. Tony was accommodating, considerate, independent, and very professional. He skillfully improvised when needed, and his crowd control abilities are strong. Our family hired him twice already and plan on doing so once again this year.

S · Married on 12/23/2016

We had Tony provide DJ/MC services for two of our wedding events. He was very professional and responsive to our questions and needs. He worked with our budget and catered to all of our song requests and even to fine details of the sequencing of the songs. Tony was attentive to our requests and details. He directed both programs very nicely and I am not disappointed at all! For future events, will definitely consider Tony.

Veer Entertainment not only provided DJ and Lighting services but they also assisted me with coordinating the event. My experience with Veer Entertainment met and exceeded all expectations and most importantly made my wedding memorable me and all my guests.

Arooj · Married on 07/17/2016

He was amazing! Excellent choice of music. I was too busy with the wedding plans to give him my play list; he played great music and had great energy. Very nice and professional. Definitely going to hire Tony again. Thanks!

Syed · Married on 05/27/2016

Hi all,
    This is the second time I conducted business with Dj tony and Shawn and each time they get better. They are polite. They understand and respect the crowd and I can say that because they were invited to two different types of crowd and did a phenomenal job. I would recommed these thousand times over. Good luck and thank you guys.

Abhishek & Gauri · Married on 10/24/2015

Veer Entertainment hosted our wedding in which Tony was the DJ. The service provided by Veer Entertainment not only included the DJ/ MC Package but also Lighting. The DJ/MC and Lighting was perfect and exactly how we visioned it be on our big day. We would definitely recommend Veer Entertainment to anyone that is looking for a DJ. Again, thank you to Veer Entertainment for making our special day memorable.

Kim · Married on 09/12/2015

Dj Tony from Veer Entertainment was absolutely amazing at our Wedding Reception. We could not could have not asked for anything better. Dj Tony not only is a great dj but is also very polite, professional and flexible which I believe is very important in a wedding DJ.

DJ Tony is amazing. He did a great job at our wedding and reception. We had so many last minute changes and requests and he was very accommodating and helpful. He communicated very effectively with me and my family. Music was so great that no one wanted to leave the dance floor throughout the night. He made sure that we all had a great time. LED lights and dance floor lights were cherry on top. Thank you DJ tony for doing a wonderful job at our wedding and reception.

Richel · Married on 01/07/2017

I was recommended to use DJ Tony for my upcoming wedding by a close friend. He provided me a sample timeline so that I could organize the events well. DJ Tony was wonderful with announcing and keeping track of time. He was so responsive and flexible. I wanted my friends to emcee part of the event and he had no problem with it. We kept on time as much as possible. I never felt that there was a lag or instance when something wasn't happening. My husband and I would definitely recommend him again. Overall very professional person and responsive to the needs of the client!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Tony and his team were great! They were very professional and did an amazing job DJing and MCing. They were good at reading the crowd and switching up the music accordingly. The (very large) dance floor was full all night - what more could you ask from your DJ?

Meenakshi · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ tony was really good and did a wonderful job for husband's Surprise 30th birthday party :)

Sohaib · Married on 08/06/2016

Services were brilliant and on point. Music selection by DJ for key moments were well synchronized with the event. Lighting, music quality and MC services were also flawless. Overall, great experience. Would definitely recommend Veer Entertainment to my family and friends.

Divya · Married on 09/17/2016

I didn't know he was bringing someone else to be his mcee. The guy who he brought did a poor job of pronouncing the names of the bridal party, even though we rehearsed them with him. Outside of that, I would definitely recommend this DJ for your next event!