VB Photography

Jacksonville, FL View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

VB Photography is a wedding photography and videography company based in Jacksonville, Florida. Owners Vanessa and Lee are a fun, genial couple in the business of making dreams come true. Their relaxed approach and can-do attitude are perfect for capturing all the love and laughter of a splendid, dynamic wedding celebration. Vanessa and Lee can’t wait to put their talent and tremendous enthusiasm to work for you. They are ready and eager to capture the moments you’ll remember and treasure forever.

VB Photography regularly covers weddings within 100 miles of Jacksonville; Vanessa and Lee are also happy to travel worldwide. Wedding package features and options include additional hours, custom graphics, hand-coloring and toning services, high-resolution images, videography services, and prints, albums, canvases, and cards. Vanessa is also available for engagement, boudoir, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Brittani
    Brittani W. Married on 04/02/2022

Love VB photography!!

Vanessa is such an amazing photographer and person in general! They are very professional and personal with what we wanted. She made everything so comfortable and fluid knowing we (mostly myself) aren’t photogenic at all lol. They were very patient with us and made sure to capture every shot we can think of. I really appreciate them making sure to get shots of my mothers memorial stand and pictures as well. Over 2000 photos and so many memories and emotions captured in each one from the wedding party to the guests. I will definitely be using her services again in the future for some other shoots! Thank you so much VB Photography for capturing some very special moments for our wedding day! ♥️
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/09/2021

Outstanding

Vanessa is the most down to earth amazing person. She had the most reasonable prices that can be affordable to everyone. Even offers payment arrangements.
  • Colbi
    Colbi Married on 07/23/2021

Vanessa saved the day for me!!!

Vanessa literally SAVED the day for me. I am from West Virginia and wanted to take engagement pictures at the beach and my original photographer canceled on me an hour before we were scheduled to take pictures. I was so upset and mad. I thought there was no way I would be able to find a photographer such last minute but when I found VB Photography and explained to Vanessa what happened to me. She was so nice and said she could take our pictures for us THAT SAME EVENING. I wish I would have contacted her in the beginning but so happy I found her! She is seriously so fun to work with and I loved all of our pictures. I feel like I couldn't thank her enough for saving my day!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

VB Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Jamie Benedict Beauty Jamie Benedict Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Vanessa on various occasions and found her to be very professional, easy to work with and very talented. I can't wait to work with her again. If you are looking for someone who will give you your moneys worth for your photography of your special day, this is your girl!

Snapshots By Sherry Snapshots By Sherry Wedding Photographers

Vanessa is not only a professional colleague, but she has also photographed me. You can count on her being prompt for your function and responsive to requests. Vanessa is a genuinely nice person who takes the time to listen to her clients and adapts creatively to different photographic environments.

GLOBAL! Located in Jacksonville, FL but I love to travel! Jacksonville, FL, 32207
Location of (VB Photography)

VB Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does VB Photography include in the starting price?

VB Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does VB Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

VB Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does VB Photography offer?

VB Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does VB Photography offer?

VB Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does VB Photography offer for wedding events?

VB Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend VB Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

VB Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does VB Photography offer?

VB Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding