Vasilis Kantarakis Films

Vasilis Kantarakis Films

About Vasilis Kantarakis Films

We Film Emotions

Meeting families, deepening commitment, mutual knowledge, and beginning to imagine a future together. That is the miracle of love. Love, all of a sudden, pulls us out of our little selves, it liberates us. With growing assurance that you have met your best friend and with a desire to seal and strengthen your love, surrounded by family and friends. Love is a revolution, becomes the most powerful force imaginable in transforming our lives. Only love inspires a couple to sacrifice for another, only love establishes a firm resolve, to enrich the world with humanity itself.... To capture it all on film, that is why I'm here_

Vasilis

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Greece

Follow Vasilis Kantarakis Films on

10 Reviews for Vasilis Kantarakis Films

Working with Vasili was more than a great experience!
Even though not met in life and all our co-operation has been through internet and telephone, we created the perfect result! And I say "we" as the co-operation was so good, his flexibility and understanding were continuous.
He managed to understand my thought and what I needed him to create! And he did!!
In the best way!
I could say much more, but my last word is "working with him will be the best you could do!!, trust him"

Profile Picture Artemis, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Vasilis is a dream come true to work with. He was very responsive from the beginning until the end, he was genuinely interested to know what my husband and I wanted from him and he is incredibly talented. I would recommend him highly and for anyone who has any doubts, just look at his work on his website. Thank you again Vasilis!!!!

Profile Picture Ariana, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Vasilis kantarakis film was the best choice for the most important day in our life.

Profile Picture Γιωτα, 7/29/17, 1 Review