Vasilis Kantarakis Films Reviews

Vasilis Kantarakis Films 6
Vasilis Kantarakis Films 7

Robert Fox · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply Amazing

Although my girlfriend (oops.. wife) will write a much more eloquent review I would like to say that Vasilis was incredible. The videos (long and short) perfectly captured the wedding and all emotions and brought everyone back to the day. We received compliments on the video from everyone we showed it to, bringing tears to all eyes. I am not a very emotional person but I can tell you this video is really a work of art and truly the best video I have ever seen. Combine this with his very reasonable price and flexible attitude we will without a doubt request his services again for any event that requires video.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Vas and Eli · Married on 09/22/2018

It's all about the memories you wish to create, innit?

While "investing" numerous hours on wedding preparation, by having in mind the "big picture" or concept in other words, you also dedicate a lot of time for smaller but important things, as for example invitations, welcome gifts, surprises and many many other important things that will make your day special.

Reaching down to the video part, what most people look after is to create something that will be unique and authentic.

Who I should ask for? What I really need? Will it be cool/nice/romantic? How much I should pay for?
    All these questions make you realize the importance of this part.

We had the honour to work with Vasilis for our wedding shooting, which we have to admit that was an astonishing experience for us!!! He and his crew were real professionals, showing great adaptation and agility, making the best impression to everyone but beyond all Vasilis created the best memories for us!!!

What differentiates him from the rest? I would say, that working in many countries with different cultures made him special and I am leaving the rest as a surprise for you to discover on your first talk with Vasilis!

Vasilis will make you feel special, no matter the concept will be. He is not looking after about volume on weddings, but rather selecting the couples where they want to take their video to the next level. He is obsessed with perfection, but also being so transparent while shooting (something you need to watch to understand).

You will get my saying only when you see the result if you are extremely lucky to be fitted in his calendar. :D

In simple words, Vasilis will create the most authentic video, which will make you emotionally, make you cry, laugh and for sure a video full of memories you would wish to create.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Kerstin

Kerstin Zarate · Married on 09/04/2018

Emotional and visually stunning video

Vasilis was a joy to work with on capturing our wedding day through video. He (and his assistant) were kind and put us at ease the entire day. He captured the important big moments, along with the smaller moments that made our wedding day special. The video he provided was incredible. It was visually stunning and extremely well edited. He put thought and feeling into each frame. All who watched it commented on how loving and emotional it was to see. We cried happy tears as we relived our favorite day. Vasilis was easy to communicate with, even though we were planing a destination wedding in Greece from California. We treasure the video he made for us. We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 03/02/2019

ANA · Married on 09/03/2018

Incredible cinematograhy

I was debating whether or not to have video for our wedding and I am so glad we did. We got married on a small island in Greece and Vasilis captured it beautifully. Every single person that watches the video is amazed by the high quality and images captured by Vasilis. He was always responsive and professional, and very easy to work with. If you watch his other videos you can see what amazing work he does and how much talent he has, I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alexia Kontochristou · Married on 08/19/2018

The best videography in the world

I had the best experience working with vasilis! His professionalism and skills exceeded all expectations! This experience was one of the highlights of my wedding! Vasilis is the kindest and purest soul, full of positive energy!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2018

Wedding in Paris

Vasilis was an absolute pleasure to work with. After seeing some of his work I was certain I needed to have him for our wedding and wasn’t so happy when he said he was available. He absolutely surpassed all of my expectations. Everything was perfect and all of our friends and family can’t stop raving about the wedding video which was truly a whole production. He was easily the best decision we made for our day.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2018

Fairytale Wedding

Choosing Vasilis Kantarakis Films for our wedding video was the best decision we made. Every moment was captured so perfectly. We highly recommend Vasilis Kantarakis Films to anyone who is looking for a professional, detailed and amazing staff.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Vasilis Kantarakis Films 12
    Vasilis Kantarakis Films 13
    Vasilis Kantarakis Films 14

Julie Mccarthy · Married on 07/07/2018

Perfectly captured our day!

HOLY COW! We are completely blown away with how incredibly perfect Vasilis captured our special day. On the day of the wedding, he did a great job of coordinating with our photographers, and was an easy/calming presence to be around. The finished product is amazing—edited and mixed perfectly with appropriate and fun music. Our videos from Vasilis are precious memories that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Maria

Maria Karaki · Married on 07/01/2018

The best choice we have done!

I randomly jumped into his work and I was very impressed by the quality he delivers. When we met him for the first time we were also impressed by the quality he has as a person, which is also important to us. Vasilis is discrete, smiley, calm & an excellent artist. What more would you ask for your wedding day! We would recommend Vasilis to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Κ

Κατερίνα · Married on 06/30/2018

Ήταν μια φανταστική εμπειρία που ζήσαμε τις ώρες της προετοιμασίας μου με τον Βασίλη!! Ήταν αυτό που θέλαμε και περιμέναμε! Τον προτείνω ανεπιφύλακτα για τις καλύτερες στιγμές της ζωής μας!!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Stavropoulos · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing

We highly recommend working with Vasilis. The whole service from start to finish is beyond professional. The result of the wedding video surpasses our wildest expectations
    If you’re thinking about booking Vasilis for your wedding, do it! You won’t be disappointed! They have captured memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Maria G. · Married on 06/02/2018

Capturing the special moment

Εκπληκτικό βίντεο, δείχνει τις στιγμές όπως ακριβώς έγιναν, συμπιέζοντας το χρόνο με ενα διακριτικό μοντάζ..
    Οσο για την ημέρα του γάμου, αόρατη η ομάδα στο χώρο, χωρίς να γίνονται ενοχλητικοί στους καλεσμένους μπόρεσαν να καλύψουν την κάθε στιγμή απο διαφορετικές οπτικές γωνίες!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Artemis · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with Vasili was more than a great experience!
    Even though not met in life and all our co-operation has been through internet and telephone, we created the perfect result! And I say "we" as the co-operation was so good, his flexibility and understanding were continuous.
    He managed to understand my thought and what I needed him to create! And he did!!
    In the best way!
    I could say much more, but my last word is "working with him will be the best you could do!!, trust him"

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kristy · Married on 10/07/2017

Vasili was wonderful to work with, he was great and very professional on the day and we are so happy with the product we could not have asked for anything else it was more than what we expected. We had an emotional wedding and this is exactly what Vasili captured for us that people felt like they were there when the watched the clip. Thankyou so much to Vasili!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Kassiani · Married on 09/02/2017

excellent experience, excellent service, excellent result!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Ariana · Married on 08/19/2017

Vasilis is a dream come true to work with. He was very responsive from the beginning until the end, he was genuinely interested to know what my husband and I wanted from him and he is incredibly talented. I would recommend him highly and for anyone who has any doubts, just look at his work on his website. Thank you again Vasilis!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Panos · Married on 07/30/2017

Every day, my 1 year old daughter, sitting on the couch and puts our hands over the mouse to play the wedding and baptism video... The are no words to describe the happiness!!!
    Thank you very much Vasili for the awesome professional job!!!
    P. S. till the next one

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Γ

Γιωτα · Married on 07/29/2017

Vasilis kantarakis film was the best choice for the most important day in our life.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Eleni · Married on 07/25/2017

Vasilis and his team traveled to the island of Chios, Greece to film our wedding. We weren't able to meet prior to the wedding, so we picked him based on his portfolio on his website. We thought he was talented when we chose him, but we were absolutely blown away when we got our video. He captured every moment beautifully and edited the video to play out like a perfect story. He also took stunning aerial shots of the island, church and venue and incorporated them into the video. We were beyond happy with the end product but working with him the day of the wedding was easy as he was easy going and professional. We would recommend Vasilis Kantarakis Films to anyone!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/22/2017

What a Profesional!!! I have no words about his amazing work !!! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Veroniki · Married on 07/01/2017

Vasilis Kantarakis is an inventive person, full of wonderful ideas about the wedding of your dreams. He helped me and my husband not to be stressed during the preparation of the wedding and during the ceremony of course. He is an expert in his job and the best choice
    if you want your wedding to resemble a movie..thanks a lot Vasili!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Konstantinos · Married on 06/25/2017

From the very first moment I saw his job in social networks , I wanted to meet him and work together for my daughters baptism ... from our first appointment I was sure that the result would be amazing .. with few questions from him he understood exactly what I was asking to create and always complete my thoughts and ideas with an idea above .. the final effect was much more beautiful than I had ever imagined .. the music, the words, the sketches all together helped surprise us with the positive result. . Thank you for the story of memories that you created for us and it will always be remain in our minds and hearts. Vasili you are an expert in your field.!

Sent on 02/21/2018
  • F

FOTINI · Married on 06/06/2017

With Mr. Vasilis Kantarakis we worked at a very special personal moment. I had seen samples of his work, and I was thrilled by the way he captured in a cinematic way, the landscapes, the people's feelings and the movements of their bodies. And all that, under the sounds of wonderful musical choices. So I was sure that at the end the result would be great. And I was right! Now I can say that apart from a unique person, I think that he is one of the top, finest and most talented filmmakers of my country and I thank him warmly, for every moment we shared during the filming!

Sent on 10/29/2017

EVANGELIA · Married on 05/27/2017

He was fantastic, with great ideas!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017