Vasilis Kantarakis Films Reviews

18 | Athens, GR

18 Reviews for Vasilis Kantarakis Films

• Maria

Maria Karaki · Married on 07/01/2018

The best choice we have done!

I randomly jumped into his work and I was very impressed by the quality he delivers. When we met him for the first time we were also impressed by the quality he has as a person, which is also important to us. Vasilis is discrete, smiley, calm & an excellent artist. What more would you ask for your wedding day! We would recommend Vasilis to anyone!

• Κ

Κατερίνα · Married on 06/30/2018

Ήταν μια φανταστική εμπειρία που ζήσαμε τις ώρες της προετοιμασίας μου με τον Βασίλη!! Ήταν αυτό που θέλαμε και περιμέναμε! Τον προτείνω ανεπιφύλακτα για τις καλύτερες στιγμές της ζωής μας!!

• Hannah

Hannah Stavropoulos · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely amazing

We highly recommend working with Vasilis. The whole service from start to finish is beyond professional. The result of the wedding video surpasses our wildest expectations
    If you’re thinking about booking Vasilis for your wedding, do it! You won’t be disappointed! They have captured memories we will cherish forever.

Maria G. · Married on 06/02/2018

Capturing the special moment

Εκπληκτικό βίντεο, δείχνει τις στιγμές όπως ακριβώς έγιναν, συμπιέζοντας το χρόνο με ενα διακριτικό μοντάζ..
    Οσο για την ημέρα του γάμου, αόρατη η ομάδα στο χώρο, χωρίς να γίνονται ενοχλητικοί στους καλεσμένους μπόρεσαν να καλύψουν την κάθε στιγμή απο διαφορετικές οπτικές γωνίες!!!

Artemis · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with Vasili was more than a great experience!
    Even though not met in life and all our co-operation has been through internet and telephone, we created the perfect result! And I say "we" as the co-operation was so good, his flexibility and understanding were continuous.
    He managed to understand my thought and what I needed him to create! And he did!!
    In the best way!
    I could say much more, but my last word is "working with him will be the best you could do!!, trust him"

Kristy · Married on 10/07/2017

Vasili was wonderful to work with, he was great and very professional on the day and we are so happy with the product we could not have asked for anything else it was more than what we expected. We had an emotional wedding and this is exactly what Vasili captured for us that people felt like they were there when the watched the clip. Thankyou so much to Vasili!

Kassiani · Married on 09/02/2017

excellent experience, excellent service, excellent result!

Ariana · Married on 08/19/2017

Vasilis is a dream come true to work with. He was very responsive from the beginning until the end, he was genuinely interested to know what my husband and I wanted from him and he is incredibly talented. I would recommend him highly and for anyone who has any doubts, just look at his work on his website. Thank you again Vasilis!!!!

Panos · Married on 07/30/2017

Every day, my 1 year old daughter, sitting on the couch and puts our hands over the mouse to play the wedding and baptism video... The are no words to describe the happiness!!!
    Thank you very much Vasili for the awesome professional job!!!
    P. S. till the next one

• Γ

Γιωτα · Married on 07/29/2017

Vasilis kantarakis film was the best choice for the most important day in our life.

Eleni · Married on 07/25/2017

Vasilis and his team traveled to the island of Chios, Greece to film our wedding. We weren't able to meet prior to the wedding, so we picked him based on his portfolio on his website. We thought he was talented when we chose him, but we were absolutely blown away when we got our video. He captured every moment beautifully and edited the video to play out like a perfect story. He also took stunning aerial shots of the island, church and venue and incorporated them into the video. We were beyond happy with the end product but working with him the day of the wedding was easy as he was easy going and professional. We would recommend Vasilis Kantarakis Films to anyone!

Vanessa · Married on 07/22/2017

What a Profesional!!! I have no words about his amazing work !!! Highly recommended!!!!

Veroniki · Married on 07/01/2017

Vasilis Kantarakis is an inventive person, full of wonderful ideas about the wedding of your dreams. He helped me and my husband not to be stressed during the preparation of the wedding and during the ceremony of course. He is an expert in his job and the best choice
    if you want your wedding to resemble a movie..thanks a lot Vasili!!

Konstantinos · Married on 06/25/2017

From the very first moment I saw his job in social networks , I wanted to meet him and work together for my daughters baptism ... from our first appointment I was sure that the result would be amazing .. with few questions from him he understood exactly what I was asking to create and always complete my thoughts and ideas with an idea above .. the final effect was much more beautiful than I had ever imagined .. the music, the words, the sketches all together helped surprise us with the positive result. . Thank you for the story of memories that you created for us and it will always be remain in our minds and hearts. Vasili you are an expert in your field.!

• F

FOTINI · Married on 06/06/2017

With Mr. Vasilis Kantarakis we worked at a very special personal moment. I had seen samples of his work, and I was thrilled by the way he captured in a cinematic way, the landscapes, the people's feelings and the movements of their bodies. And all that, under the sounds of wonderful musical choices. So I was sure that at the end the result would be great. And I was right! Now I can say that apart from a unique person, I think that he is one of the top, finest and most talented filmmakers of my country and I thank him warmly, for every moment we shared during the filming!

EVANGELIA · Married on 05/27/2017

He was fantastic, with great ideas!!!!!!!!

Kyriakos · Married on 02/04/2017

Vasilis is a really talented videographer. We were amazed by the professionalism he and his team showed during the ceremony. The outcome of our project was outstanding!