About Vanya Designs

You are valued. You are beautiful. You are loved. (Psalm 103:11-12)

Our mission is to design exquisite quality bridal and formal wear customized for the real woman that reflects her beauty, inspires her toward love, and realizes her dreams.

We design for the real woman, building a relationship through the design process.  We take your challenges seriously and create custom gowns that reflect your beauty.  You will experience exquisite quality in fabric, construction, & service resulting in the gown of your dreams.

We also provide expert alteration service if you have purchased your gown ready-to-wear.   We are able to re-design any existing feature on a dress or add something that you want  (corseted back, changing the neckline, adding straps, removing sleeves, adding color, adding beads; the list is endless).   We also provide tuxedo rentals and wedding gown preservation services, and custom veils and accessories that coordinate with your gown.

Other services include custom mother's, bridesmaids, and flower girl gowns.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Wichita, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Springfield + 2 Additional Regions

Follow Vanya Designs on

Hair Accessories (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
Veils (1)

So pleased with our wedding dress and mother of the bride dress !!!Vanya Designs is extremely talented ,personable and desire to please .

Profile Picture Wally, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I sincerely cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience working with Alicia! Every time I went wedding dress shopping I could find specific things about a dress that I liked but never find exactly what I was looking for even when I looked online.

A colleague recommended that I meet with Alicia just to see what she could do for me. I showed Alicia pictures of dresses that I had tried on and pictures of dresses I found online then told her what I was envisioning. Alicia literally sketched what ultimately became my dress, right in front of me. Her talent is amazing! Not only did she listen to me but she became emotionally invested in my dress, too!

In addition to having the perfect dress for my wedding the price was the same as all of the dresses I tried on in the wedding shops, sometimes less, and I since the dress was made for me there were no alterations needed. I actually saved money by having a custom dress.

Working with Alicia is an experience of a lifetime which has become a part of my wedding memory. Thank you Alicia for your kind heart, infectious spirit, and for sharing your amazing talent. You have helped make my wedding wonderful!

Valerie

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1501970455 969038abf7a4bb95 img 7271

Wedding Gown Preservation

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
$25 off Wedding Gown Preservation when you have your gown designed or altered at Vanya Designs. Expires 90 days after Wedding Date.
#WW2af1e81d7dd2e474
1501970455 969038abf7a4bb95 img 7271

Free Gown Steaming/Pressing

Redeem In-Store
Mention Wedding Wire and recieve a free gown steaming/pressing on all custom design orders.
#WW080b6f447b985f13

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Always an excellent choice.

Working with Vanya Designs is always a pleasure. Alicia maintains professionalism, while sharing in the excitement of your event. I can't say enough about her skills either! She is incredibly talented and any bridal party would be lucky to have her involved.

Events

520 S. Commerce St., Ste. 102, Wichita, KS 67202   See On Map
316-665-6552 (phone)
Tuesday - Friday 12pm -6pm Saturday 10am-2pm All other times are by appointment only.
Vanya Designs is a wedding gown designer and alterations studio from Wichita, Kansas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Derby, Maize, and even Kansas City. Vanya Designs is a professional alterations shop that has been part of the Midwest wedding industry since 2009 specializing in creating custom wedding gowns.