Stadiou 5, Athens, GR 10671 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Vangelis Petalias Pictures

Vangelis Petalias Pictures is a wedding photography service in Athens, Greece, which produces captivating photos of couples’ wedding events. Doing justice to your event’s location, the photos the business takes are as visually striking as your happy-ever-after event deserves to look.

Services offered

Although the business is based in the ancient Greek city of Athens, it is willing to travel globally to take photos of your event. Suitable for those planning a destination wedding, this photography business is adept at harnessing the natural backdrops of your wedding to create photos that will never grow old. Capturing dramatic and striking photos of the couple as they prepare to tie the knot, as well as after their marriage has been made official, Vangelis Petalias Pictures frame their love with expert craftsmanship. Producing portraits, choreographed shots, impromptu snaps of fleeting smiles, aerial photos of the entire wedding party, and so much more, this service truly goes above and beyond.

Other services

As well as its high-quality photos, Vangelis Petalias Pictures is also available to record video footage. Providing full-feature and highlight videos, couples can choose between videos with duration from anywhere between three to 20 minutes.

• Wedtime Stories

Videos 1 Video

10 Reviews for Vangelis Petalias Pictures

• Andreas

Andreas Makris · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Very experienced and professional photographer

Vangelis is a very talented photographer, who created some magical pictures for our wedding! As a person, he is friendly and funny and we had a great time cooperating with him. His hard work and commitment resulted in a beautiful wedding album and video that we will cherish for all our lives! We highly recommend him! Thank you for everything Vangelis!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Vangelis Petalias Pictures's reply:

Andreas & Maria Thank you so much for the trust you show to me and my team! It was really a great day and i was really happy , making your memories timeless!
  • Jay

Jay Nanavati · Married on 07/09/2020

Amazing surprise proposal in Athens! ❤️

Vangelis did an absolutely tremendous job with the photography and videography of my surprise proposal to my now fiancée! 🙂 He is a truly amazing and professional person, and the final results are simply beautiful 😍

What I liked most was his personalised approach. From the start he made me feel very comfortable, and helped me plan the day to the very small details. He was extremely accommodating, and open to ideas from my side. He went above and beyond to help arrange the music, venue, and flowers for the occasion, this was extremely helpful!

On the day, he made sure everything went smoothly and we had a really great time shooting photographs around the Acropolis.

His sense of photography, style and editing is truly amazing! and we will be forever grateful to have met him!!!

If you are considering working with Vangelis, I would suggest JUST DO IT! he is an absolutely gem of a person to work with, and he will make sure your special day is even better than you could imagine it!!!!!

💯💯💯💯

Sent on 05/17/2020

Vangelis Petalias Pictures's reply:

Sorry for the delay of my answer! Thank you Jay for your kind words ! Thanks for the endless trust you show me to make me prepare that special day for your and your fiancé! Im looking forward to your wedding to happen soon, after this strange period we all had. Thanks for everything Jay and Olga!
  • Rosa

Rosa Lux · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent and wonderful

Wonderful man and impeccable professional. The photos and albums were fantastic and the video of the wedding was very moving and captured the emotions of the moments to an absolute degree. Vaggeli, thank you for everything!
    Kostas-Despoina -Nikolas

Sent on 04/30/2020

Vangelis Petalias Pictures's reply:

Rosa, Thank you so much for your kind words! As i told you i want to give my 100% to the people they trust me as a photographer. You are friends! Not customers :)
    Thanks for everything!

Vangelis Petalias Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1687.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2003.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vangelis Petalias Pictures 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Stadiou 5 Athens, GR, 10671 See on map
    +30697709017 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vangelis Petalias Pictures)