93 Gates St, White River Junction, VT 05001 Map · Phone number

About Valley Flower Company

We are a full service florist and gift shop who believes that your special day becomes ours as well. Large, or small...simple back yard affair, or an event fit for a princess, we are here to make your dreams a reality. Our flexible and very creative staff is here to help you with every step from beginning to end, and we always remember that every event should be as unique and special as you are. We are happy to work with any budget, consultations are free of charge, and most of all fun!

338429101503748712376252222239276249791570689966o
IMG 6774
IMG 6819

24 Reviews for Valley Flower Company

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot stress enough how amazing Valley Flower Company is and how working with Morgan to make my vision come to life was so easy! She and her team absolutely understood my vision and worked with me (and my many email questions) to create the classic, traditional, elegant look I wanted. They are true professionals. They were prompt with the delivery and each bouquet was stunning. They were also so easy to work with in keeping everything well within my budget. If you are looking for a florist in the southern Vermont area, this is the one to go with - trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/16/2016

Morgan and her staff at Valley Flower Company are artists. They don't just make bouquets, they create masterpieces. Last minute I decided to get a bouquet for my outdoor Vermont wedding, like really last minute. I walked in Thursday and pointed out all the flowers and colors that I liked. I also showed Morgan a picture of my dress, specifically because I wanted the flowers and the belt on my dress to work together. The only other direction I gave was that my style was "less is more." Saturday morning, a few hours before my wedding, I drove to the shop and really couldn't have been more ecstatic about the finished product. It. Was. Perfect... the colors, the size, the shape, the ribbon, the variety, the selection of flowers. I wanted to hug the bouquet and Morgan! I highly recommend this florist and her wonderful team.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Morgan did an amazing job! From our initial emails to our consultation to the big day everything was great! We felt she took the time to understand our vision for the day and provided a lot of guidance and suggestions. The flowers were beautiful and we could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Award

Valley Flower Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 274.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 98.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 149.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,505.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Warren Prouty Photography
    Warren Prouty Photography Wedding Photographers

Valley Flower Company did an awesome job with some difficult floral "stuff" (hey, I'm a photographer) in the wedding I photographed last year; Julie and Jesse. The decorations were creative and made for some wonderful images.

• 93 Gates St White River Junction, 05001 See on map