Valerie Sebestyen photography

Oklahoma City, OK View map
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Valerie Sebestyen Photography is an experienced wedding photographer based in Norman, Oklahoma. Owner and photographer Valerie has been a part of the wedding industry for more than five years, providing services in the local area including Oklahoma City, and throughout Arkansas and Texas. She loves capturing different cultures, age groups, traditions, and couples' unique personalities.

Valerie Sebestyen Photography offers different packages that couples can choose from. She provides high-resolution images in the form of albums, proofs, and digital files. Her weedding-related services also include:

• Additional hours
  • Second photographer
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Catherine
    Catherine C. Married on 01/02/2020

Gorgeous Photos from a Calming, Fun Spirit

Valerie was so fun and easy to work with. She kept my husband and I feeling relaxed and having a blast while taking both the engagement and wedding pictures--which was a big deal to me. She brings a presence of calm that helps to bring down anxiety on a day that has a lot of moving parts. She also captured gorgeous photos very quickly which was a blessing because I had so many children in my wedding party.

I had wanted to take pictures outside, but I had gotten advice that scheduling pictures outside in February was not a good idea, so I had planned on settling for somewhere inside our venue. But Valerie was so calm and confident that we would make it work (and still have a plan for bad weather) that I felt comfortable with my initial plan, and it went brilliantly.

Her editing is gorgeous. I will always treasure the photos from that wildly perfect day, and I'll always be thankful she helped me stick to my dream of taking pictures outside. I'll always recommend her to friends.
    Julie Married on 04/28/2018
    We were lucky enough to have Valerie for both our engagement and wedding day photos and to say we were satisfied with her is definitely an understatement. From the first picture she took, she was in complete control while being open and receptive to ideas that the moment provided. Her knack for using light and making the most of every moment she’s given. When the day of the wedding arrived, she made sure to knock out the shot list efficiently so she could get back to what she’s so amazing at: capturing the moments worth remembering. Her professionalism and great attitude made working with her a breeze and we couldn’t be happier with her.
    Allison Married on 07/29/2017
    Valerie is one of Oklahoma's hidden gems for a wedding photographer! Her prices are so reasonable which was a plus considering how incredible her photos turn out. Valerie did our engagement photos along with our wedding day. We even got our engagement photos back within a week!! Her sweet personality instantly made us feel at ease and we loved how she knew how to pose my husband and I. Each photo comes out beautiful, not cheesy! Valerie has a true gift and you won't be disappointed in choosing her as your photographer. :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Alumni Productions Alumni Productions Wedding Videographers

Valerie is an amazing, professional photographer and person. I love her work and working with her. I recommend Valerie to all my brides and friends.

Oklahoma City, OK, 73072
Location of (Valerie Sebestyen photography)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding