Valerie Sebestyen photography Reviews

40 | Norman, OK

40 Reviews for Valerie Sebestyen photography

40 Valerie Sebestyen photography Reviews

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

We were lucky enough to have Valerie for both our engagement and wedding day photos and to say we were satisfied with her is definitely an understatement. From the first picture she took, she was in complete control while being open and receptive to ideas that the moment provided. Her knack for using light and making the most of every moment she’s given. When the day of the wedding arrived, she made sure to knock out the shot list efficiently so she could get back to what she’s so amazing at: capturing the moments worth remembering. Her professionalism and great attitude made working with her a breeze and we couldn’t be happier with her.

Allison · Married on 07/29/2017

Valerie is one of Oklahoma's hidden gems for a wedding photographer! Her prices are so reasonable which was a plus considering how incredible her photos turn out. Valerie did our engagement photos along with our wedding day. We even got our engagement photos back within a week!! Her sweet personality instantly made us feel at ease and we loved how she knew how to pose my husband and I. Each photo comes out beautiful, not cheesy! Valerie has a true gift and you won't be disappointed in choosing her as your photographer. :)

Kallie · Married on 11/12/2016

By far the most down to earth photographer I've had the pleasure of using. I used Valerie for 3 different sessions including my wedding. Superb quality, friendliness and comfort every time.

Mariah · Married on 10/18/2016

If you are looking for top quality photos with a fair price, look no further! Valerie is very nice and makes sure you know everything you need to know before signing with her. She breaks down the prices so you know exactly what you are paying for, and shows her work at the consultation. Valerie is absolutely brilliant and I can't wait for my wedding day so I can see the fierceness that will be her photos. So Excited! =)

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

I love Valerie! She has taken care of all of my photography needs (except one time when she was already fully booked) since 2010!

Mallory · Married on 09/17/2016

Valerie was awesome! She has such a laid back and easy going personality that it makes it really comfortable to shoot with her. My husband and I have always hated being in front of the camera but she made us relax and got some really great shots. She is great at taking any ideas you have and combining it with her own. I thought the price was very reasonable compared to a lot of other photographer packages I looked into. I would definitely use her again in the future.

Brie · Married on 06/25/2016

Valerie photographed our wedding in June 2016 at Belmar Golf Club in Norman. She had worked a couple weddings out there already so she was very familiar with the course & the venue, which was super helpful in getting the best shots possible! She perfectly captured how fun the night was. There were a lot of candid shots that we absolutely loved, you can't get those kind of pictures while posing. Another great thing, Valerie is very fairly priced and makes obtaining great wedding pictures affordable. We are so happy with our wedding photos, Valerie did a great job!

Caitlin · Married on 01/23/2016

Not only are Valerie's pictures beautiful, they truly captured our life and love for each other. She was so encouraging and made us feel so comfortable so that we could make each picture a great shot. She was incredibly professional and responsive to all of your questions and concerns. Her editing was beautiful and natural, and she got our pictures back to us so quickly! We could not be happier with her, and we will definitely be recommending her to friends and family and using her again in the future!

Lynleigh · Married on 12/12/2015

Valerie was so great to work with, and is the best value around Oklahoma City! She is such a dynamic person who can interact with anyone, and coming from a family of strong personalities, this was invaluable on our wedding day. Valerie did what needed to be done without having to be asked, and maneuvered the wedding like the pro that she is! We can't wait to see what gorgeousness she produced from that day, and we highly recommend her for any photography needs you have!

Valerie produced some really beautiful images, and unlike many brides I really didn't have any idea about what I wanted. She's also extremely affordable compared to other local photographers. I recommend her highly.

Mackenzie · Married on 10/24/2015

Valerie is a phenomenal wedding photographer! She knows exactly how to capture each moment to make it timeless and natural. She has a wonderful sense balance and color, and she does a fantastic job of making you feel at ease. Our images were absolutely exquisite and she made us both look beautiful. My husband had a cobalt blue suit that shifted colors with the lighting, and Valerie made it look just as dazzling in the photos as it was in person. She gave us a huge chunk of her time and energy, and is such a joy to be around as an individual! If you have the chance to hire Valerie, do not hesitate, because someone else will snap her up!

Alexa · Married on 10/11/2015

Valerie was wonderful and was descreet during the wedding. She was quick and her work is amazing. She is worth so much more than charges.

Madison · Married on 04/25/2015

Valerie did our engagement photos, my bridal session and our wedding photos. She did an amazing job and you can tell she is really passionate about what she does. She made the whole experience so much fun and special!

Callie · Married on 03/21/2015

Callie · Married on 03/21/2015

First off- Valerie's pricing makes every other photographer look like they're price-gouging. She was the least expensive photographer we looked at with the most impressive portfolio. As for the actual service? Phenomenal photography- not just the beautiful pictures, but for her fun, calming spirit on the day as well. I love her, my husband loved her, our parents loved her, our grandparents loved her... should I go on? Full photo rights, photos mailed right to me 4 weeks after the wedding on a huge flashdrive. I am swimming in the most beautiful memories. Thank you so much, Valerie!

Toby · Married on 03/14/2015

I've known Valerie since high school and she was talented early on, so I knew exactly who I wanted for our wedding photographer. I couldn't reocmmend her enough to anyone who is thinking of hiring her. She is a fantastic soul and is one of the best. She did our engagement, wedding and my wifes brial shoot. We didn't worry about asking her to do anything specific as she was a step ahead of us or had a better idea. Her pricing is fantastic and she'll do everything she can to make sure you get the best from her.

Joseph · Married on 01/03/2015

Valerie was very responsive, and took very good photos. She was adaptable, such as when we wanted to take outdoor pictures all over downtown in what ended up being sub-freezing temperatures. She took engagement pictures on short notice, and didn't have a problem with all the guests grabbing her for pictures, or taking their own pictures of photos she was taking.

Haleigh · event on: 10/05/2014

Valerie was magnificent! She responds well to every type of person. She has an amazing gift for capturing love and moments. I would suggest Valerie to anyone who needed a photographer!

Haleigh · Married on 10/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2014

Valerie was very attentive and willing to do whatever it took for our day to be perfectly captured! I would not have had anyone else as my photographer on our special day! Her work is fabulous. She edits beautifully and does not over do it.

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2014

Valerie is truly amazing to work with. She takes beautiful photos and provides wonderful direction on how to get the perfect pose. She is very professional while still being social and open. I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer and I plan to continue to hire her in the future for my special events.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2014

I loved having Valerie shoot my wedding! She was super personable and acted as though she had known the whole wedding party when she had just met them that day. She even lended my hair stylist a hand when she needed it!

Valerie was amazing! Such a joy to work with and is a gifted photographer.

• Destiny

Destiny · Married on 07/25/2014

Valerie's photography is absolutely AMAZING! She did a wonderful job capturing all of the magical moments of our special day. Valerie is always extremely professional, pays attention to the tiniest details (such as making sure one bridesmaid takes the ponytail holder off of her wrist before bridal party photos), is so easy to work with, and knows how to make everyone feel comfortable for beautifully natural-looking photos. I would recommend her to anyone!