Maryville, TN 37803 Map · Phone number

About Valerie Foley Photography

By Valerie Foley and team, Knoxville area and East Tennessee Photography.

I absolutely love what I do, I am so fortunate to be a part of the special days of many peoples lives. To be the person to tell your story by way of the artform of photography is my passion.

I am completely flexible in helping you create the day the way you want it to unfold. As no two weddings are alike, neither should be photographic experiences. I tailor the day around you, your style, likes, dislikes, timeframes, and wishes. Anything you desire can be done.

We consider ourselves Portrait Journalists - meaning we capture your day in a journalistic style, however we do get involved in helping direct in some parts of the day. We are fun, flexible and capture you naturally!

Proud winners (Top 3) in FOX 43's Hot List - Best of Knoxville Businesses 2010!
Proud winners (Top 5) in FOX 43's Hot List - Best of Knoxville Businesses 2009!

Follow Valerie Foley Photography on

AnnaandChaseJH0175e
AnnaandChaseJH0175e

7 Reviews for Valerie Foley Photography

Katie · Married on 05/12/2014

Valerie was very friendly, kind, and easy to work with. She had creative ideas and was prompt. Our wedding pictures turned out incredibly well, and we always get great comments on a large wedding photo on our wall. She was the perfect person for us, and we are so thankful for gorgeous wedding photos that we will cherish forever!

Mollie · Married on 05/24/2013

Valerie is amazing! She honestly cares about you and wants to give you outstanding photos!!! She was amazingly flexible with our crazy schedule and was always very professional! She has taken so many breathtaking photos and my friends are all asking who did our photography so they can use her for their wedding!! She really is an amazing photographer!

• Wesley

Wesley · Married on 10/08/2011

VF Digital Photography does a wonderful job and has wedding packages that are very reasonably priced. You have several different options for wedding packages that range in price and then you can add individual items later if you decide you want additional additional prints, etc. Valerie Foley is very easy to work with and caters to what you want. You have the option of multiple photographers, which makes things a lot easier and results in even more great photos! I was extremely pleased with the quality and selection of the photos from our wedding.

Award

Valerie Foley Photography FAQ

• Sampson's Hollow
    Sampson's Hollow Barn & Farm Weddings

Valerie Foley is an amazing photographer and is an artist with the camera. I love her work:)

• Whitestone Country Inn
    Whitestone Country Inn Hotel Weddings

Valerie is such a wonderful photographer. Not only does she do incredible work, she is easy and fun to work with, which shows well in her pictures. When choosing a photographer, it is very important that you, as the birde and groom, enjoy working with that person, because if you don't, your frustration will show in your pictures. Valerie puts you so at ease and lets you have fun making these special memories; which you will love showing off for years to come.

• Maryville, TN 37803 See on map