Mulberries Floral Design

Maryville, TN View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Mulberries is a floral design studio in Maryville, TN.

We specialize in weddings and events, creating fabulous flowers unique to each customer's vision. No two events are alike - we take your ideas & suggestions, combined with our creativity & expertise to create the flowers you've always dreamed of.

From small intimate parties to large weddings, we can accommodate most budgets and design aesthetics. Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Chelsea Married on 08/30/2014
    I could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding. Samantha did a wonderful job taking my vision for our flowers and making it a reality. I met with Samantha once and provided her with some pictures of flowers that I liked. She took my ideas and made them even better with her beautiful arrangements. We had to make many changes with Samantha (due to my inability to make decisions :) ) and she was so helpful and easy to work with. Any requests I made were done painlessly and promptly. She was sweet, helpful, and very easy to work with. I was also IN LOVE with my flowers on my wedding day. We received so many compliments on them and many people were complimenting Samantha's work. I would definitely recommend Samantha and Mulberries to anyone planning a wedding or event.
    Courtney Married on 04/05/2014
    I was married at Sampsons Hollow. Mulberries was a vendor that I had seen that worked with Sampsons Hollow. I was an out of town bride and was actually never able to meet Samantha until our wedding day. My sister met with her and arranged the flowers and came up with some ideas based on pictures I had liked. The flowers were gorgeous and more beautiful that I had imagined them looking! The ceremony location was turned out beautiful thanks to Samantha's recommendations for flowers. I owe a big Thank you to Mulberries for making our day so special!
    Carolyn Married on 10/26/2013
    The flowers for our wedding were breathtaking. She did exactly what we ask for and met us and listened to what we wanted.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

A Perfect Day! A Perfect Day! Wedding Planners

Samantha Anderson, of Mulberries Design, is great to work with. Since she's an event floral designer, she only works with one or two wedding per weekend, meaning she has the mental and physical space to make your wedding a priority. I highly recommend her.

Chef Tony Catering Chef Tony Catering Wedding Caterers

My clients LOVE Mulberries Floral ! We work with Samantha quite frequently throughout the year, and always hear from our clients "we felt like we got more than we paid for". Her floral style is very rare and exquisite .... Putting together arrangements of what God made in a way that is just "Wow". Be sure to Book this vendor Early to get your date!

The Bridal Suite The Bridal Suite Wedding Planners

Samantha Anderson, with Mulberries Floral Design, is excellent to work with. From rustic chic to to sophisticated elegance, she creates brides' visions, once wedding at at time.

Maryville, 37802
865-617-4449

By Appointment
Location of (Mulberries Floral Design)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding