Mulberries Floral Design

Mulberries Floral Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mulberries Floral Design

Mulberries is a floral design studio in Maryville, TN.

We specialize in weddings and events, creating fabulous flowers unique to each customer's vision. No two events are alike - we take your ideas & suggestions, combined with our creativity & expertise to create the flowers you've always dreamed of.

From small intimate parties to large weddings, we can accommodate most budgets and design aesthetics.  Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Knoxville

20 Reviews for Mulberries Floral Design

Delivery (1)
Set Up (1)

3.0

I did not have the best experience with Samantha. There were quite a few things on the day that were not what I asked that I won't go into detail with but I was not happy with. When I expressed my concern to Samantha she was very short and rude with me and I felt she was just rushing to get to her next job. I was almost in tears. The main thing that upset me with I didn't address because there was nothing that could be done about it at the time, was that there were flowers that were in my bouquet that were the wrong color. That threw off my whole color scheme. This is now something I am going to have to look at every time I pick up my wedding album. Even if the flowers were not what she expected them to be, she could have communicated with me and found an alternative. I see other people had great experiences with Samantha - unfortunately I wasn't happy with with my experience.

Profile Picture User5606059, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Mulberries floral design is amazing. Samantha is very good at what she does and my flowers came together perfectly! I am very bad at putting together pictures in my head at what I think flowers/decor would look like, and she had amazing advice and my flowers were unbelievable! Exactly what I wanted! She is very flexible and easy to work with. Laid back vendors are my favorite! Highly recommend Samantha!

Profile Picture Kerri , 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding. Samantha did a wonderful job taking my vision for our flowers and making it a reality. I met with Samantha once and provided her with some pictures of flowers that I liked. She took my ideas and made them even better with her beautiful arrangements. We had to make many changes with Samantha (due to my inability to make decisions :) ) and she was so helpful and easy to work with. Any requests I made were done painlessly and promptly. She was sweet, helpful, and very easy to work with. I was also IN LOVE with my flowers on my wedding day. We received so many compliments on them and many people were complimenting Samantha's work. I would definitely recommend Samantha and Mulberries to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1332439113047 hangingjars
220x220 sq 1332439018974 bridesmaids2
220x220 sq 1354836035266 styleshoot2

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Samantha Anderson, of Mulberries Design, is great to work with. Since she's an event floral designer, she only works with one or two wedding per weekend, meaning she has the mental and physical space to make your wedding a priority. I highly recommend her.

My clients LOVE Mulberries Floral ! We work with Samantha quite frequently throughout the year, and always hear from our clients "we felt like we got more than we paid for". Her floral style is very rare and exquisite .... Putting together arrangements of what God made in a way that is just "Wow". Be sure to Book this vendor Early to get your date!

Samantha Anderson, with Mulberries Floral Design, is excellent to work with. From rustic chic to to sophisticated elegance, she creates brides' visions, once wedding at at time.

Beautiful flowers and artistry. Would highly recommend.

They are so easy to work with and have such a great imagination! They always do such beautiful work!!

Maryville, TN 37802   See On Map