Cypress, TX 77433 Map · Phone number

About Vacations by Paris

We are a full service travel company that goes far beyond simply booking your travel and lodging. We have the expertise to plan your vacation from start to finish. Our travel experts can help you plan excursions that suit your individual interests to create a personalized vacation that would take hours of research to plan yourself, and we do it all at no charge!

If you have a wedding in your future we can organize the travel for the whole wedding party, as well as plan a fabulous romantic honeymoon. Allow Vacations by Paris to take the hassle out of coordinating the travel.

For destination weddings we can book beautiful, exotic locations. We know how difficult it is to plan a wedding in a faraway place so we provide you with a personal wedding planner. We know how special and memorable your wedding day is, so we are here to make sure the event is everything you ever dreamed it would be. Ask us how you can enjoy a free wedding, yes that’s right a free wedding.

Follow Vacations by Paris on

oj6427
oj6527

8 Reviews for Vacations by Paris

Denise · Married on 05/06/2015

I love everything about the service would def recommend to others

Sent on 05/13/2015

Samantha · Married on 04/19/2015

I honestly could not have planned this wedding without help from Paris! She is the best! I did not have to worry about anything because she kept me updated with every detail via email and phone. Thank you so much and hope you receive much success because you deserve it!

Sent on 05/06/2015

I just would like to say on behalf of myself and my husband that you did a phenomenal job planning out special day. I can't say thanks enough for making yourself available during the whole process. Everything was done to perfection from the wedding to the accommodation of our guests and the the booking of not only us but our entire family aboard Carnival Dream. We look forward to booking future vacations through you!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Vacations by Paris FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance