12 N. Main St., Kingwood, TX 77339 Map · Phone number

About Va Va Bloom

Our specialty is designing unique and stunning bouquets and boutonnieres, centerpieces and tablescapes, to compliment the beauty of your special day. Each Bride & Groom is completely unique in personality & wedding style. Understanding this, we take the time to get to know you as a couple and what inspires you both for your wedding day. We are honored to be a part of that day, and we pride ourselves on our quality of flowers and attention to details. We look at every detail from how you met, your wardrobe, season, venue, theme, colors, cake, linen textures & budget. We then orchestrate the perfect blooms, scents, ribbons and vessels to tell your story; the story that will last your lifetime!

screen shot 2017 10 17 at 11 15 54 am
565045e53edfe2e6 vavabloom logo updated2
vintagebarnsouthernweddinginspiration bouquet
20160326170721
Rustic ranch wedding
Rustic ranch wedding
White and blush wedding at the Kingwood Country Club.
White and blush wedding at the Kingwood Country Club.
copy of copy of 20160416153721

6 Reviews for Va Va Bloom

1 User photo

Va Va Bloom 1

Morgan · Married on 07/14/2018

Wallace and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. They really listened to everything we envisioned for the flowers at our wedding, and transformed our vision into something better than we ever imagined! I would HIGHLY recommend Va Va Bloom to anyone who needs stunning arrangements for any occasion!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Va Va Bloom 2

Nicole · Married on 02/28/2016

Wallace is a master. I loved his style once we walked in. We had a great consultation and I expressed my likes and gave him a framework, but let his professionalism, contacts and creativity loose. He's the professional...let him work his magic...and he does magical things.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Rachael · Married on 01/16/2016

Va Va Bloom was the florist at my wedding at Kingwood Country Club on 01/16/2016. Wallace and his team were AMAZING! They completely transformed the entire venue to an elegant ceremony and reception. He was able to understand my vision but take it a step further! The flowers were the only thing I did not worry about the day of my wedding because I knew Wallace and his team were amazing. I highly recommend Va Va Bloom to anyone in the Houston area. They were extremely easy to work with and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding or a better florist. Thank you Wallace and Va Va Bloom!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Va Va Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 12 N. Main St. Kingwood, 77339 See on map