V.E.I. Limousine

Newark, NJ View map Visit website

V.E.I. Limousine is a transportation company located in Matawan, New Jersey. Since 1988, this family-owned and -operated company has assisted thousands of couples with their wedding transportation needs. An experienced V.E.I. bridal consultant will work with you to help make your day run as smoothly as possible.

V.E.I. Limousine has an extensive variety of vehicles available to suit a range of wedding budgets and needs. Couples working with this company can avail of stretch limos, stretch SUVs, antique cars, shuttle buses, party buses, and more. After saying “I do,” you’ll find a 12-foot red carpet and chilled champagne awaiting you. Also included in your wedding package are satin bows, “just married” flags, and wedding horns. V.E.I. Limousine provides driving services for round, one-way, and multi-location trips.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
Sedan
Shuttle
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours
4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage

• Michael
    Michael K. Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience all around!

We wanted our wedding party and those close to us to have a great day right along with us and part of that was still enjoying ourselves while being transported. Everything we asked for was taken care of and we had a great time. Very punctual as well!

V.E.I. Limousine's reply:

Michael,
    Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. We hope to be able to work with you in the future! Anthony.
    Mary J. Married on 10/19/2018

Great service and fun ride!

Our experience with VEI Limo was great! We booked the party bus several months out, and it was an easy process. We made some changes later on and they were easy to communicate all the changes with via email.

The driver arrived on time, and she was very professional, sweet and funny. The bus was clean and had air conditioning, comfortable seating, and we were able to play whatever music we wanted via bluetooth. It was awesome! When we arrived at the church, she helped me out of the bus and helped hold my dress and veil all the way inside. She even nicely laid out the train of my dress for me right before I walked down the aisle so it looked perfect. After the ceremony, she laid out red carpeting and popped a bottle off champagne open for us to toast to - this made for great photos! On the way to reception, our wedding party wanted more champagne for the ride and she happily stopped at the closest liquor store for us all. She was so nice, our driver was great!!

V.E.I. Limousine's reply:

Mary,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we are very happy to hear that we helped make your wedding day a special day you will always remember!
    Maria
    Jackie Married on 09/30/2016
    Great limo company. The driver was more than just a driver. She was accomdating professional and made sure she turned it into a "party bus" I highly recommend this company for your travel needs,unless you don't want to have a great time lol

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

JS Photo Video JS Photo Video Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with VEI Limousine for many years and have nothing but great things to say about this company. Having the experience of working with many different companies I truely appreciate the professionalism of VEI. As a photographer, time tables can be very tight on a wedding day, and a good limo service can make or break the session. I used them for my own wedding and the the coach was amazing, our driver was so much fun, and the rest of the staff really made my wife and I very comfortable. Scott Maguire Janet Studios Photo & Video

Newark, NJ Newark, NJ, 07101
7324419400
Location of (V.E.I. Limousine)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding