Newark, NJ, Newark, NJ 07101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About V.E.I. Limousine

V.E.I. Limousine is a transportation company located in Matawan, New Jersey. Since 1988, this family-owned and -operated company has assisted thousands of couples with their wedding transportation needs. An experienced V.E.I. bridal consultant will work with you to help make your day run as smoothly as possible.

V.E.I. Limousine has an extensive variety of vehicles available to suit a range of wedding budgets and needs. Couples working with this company can avail of stretch limos, stretch SUVs, antique cars, shuttle buses, party buses, and more. After saying “I do,” you’ll find a 12-foot red carpet and chilled champagne awaiting you. Also included in your wedding package are satin bows, “just married” flags, and wedding horns. V.E.I. Limousine provides driving services for round, one-way, and multi-location trips.

Follow V.E.I. Limousine on
14-passenger van interior
wedding pic5 51 60710

58 Reviews for V.E.I. Limousine

Mary Jennings · Married on 10/19/2018

Great service and fun ride!

Our experience with VEI Limo was great! We booked the party bus several months out, and it was an easy process. We made some changes later on and they were easy to communicate all the changes with via email.

The driver arrived on time, and she was very professional, sweet and funny. The bus was clean and had air conditioning, comfortable seating, and we were able to play whatever music we wanted via bluetooth. It was awesome! When we arrived at the church, she helped me out of the bus and helped hold my dress and veil all the way inside. She even nicely laid out the train of my dress for me right before I walked down the aisle so it looked perfect. After the ceremony, she laid out red carpeting and popped a bottle off champagne open for us to toast to - this made for great photos! On the way to reception, our wedding party wanted more champagne for the ride and she happily stopped at the closest liquor store for us all. She was so nice, our driver was great!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

V.E.I. Limousine's reply:

Mary,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and we are very happy to hear that we helped make your wedding day a special day you will always remember!
    Maria

Jackie · Married on 09/30/2016

Great limo company. The driver was more than just a driver. She was accomdating professional and made sure she turned it into a "party bus" I highly recommend this company for your travel needs,unless you don't want to have a great time lol

Sent on 10/21/2016

Award

V.E.I. Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    SUV Limo
    Standard Limo
    Stretch Limo
    Party Bus
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
    4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Wedding Signage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• V.E.I. Limousine 1
    Save $50.00

Book your Wedding Transportation with V.E.I. Limousine and receive $50.00 off the net total price of any vehicle that is 14 passengers or larger. This offer applies to all new reservations only. Our Wedding Packages start at $375.00* and can go up to $1200.00* or higher as the price varies by vehicle size and/or duration of package. This offer can not be combined with other discounts. Book by March 31st to get your Limo or Party Bus! Forget the Rest, Call the Best! Call us at 732-441-9400. Visit www.veipartybus.com

*Price does not include fees

• JS Photo Video Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with VEI Limousine for many years and have nothing but great things to say about this company. Having the experience of working with many different companies I truely appreciate the professionalism of VEI. As a photographer, time tables can be very tight on a wedding day, and a good limo service can make or break the session. I used them for my own wedding and the the coach was amazing, our driver was so much fun, and the rest of the staff really made my wife and I very comfortable. Scott Maguire Janet Studios Photo & Video

• Newark, NJ Newark, NJ, 07101 See on map
    732-592-1448 (Phone number)
    Location of (V.E.I. Limousine)