Utah Live Bands

Lehi, UT View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

Utah Lives Bands is an agency based out of Salt Lake City, Utah that manages wedding bands. This team’s roster of experienced acts includes The Groove Merchants, High Society, The Salamanders, Dance Doctors, Drive Country Band, and Jersey Street. These bands and more are available to enhance your wedding festivities with remarkable energy and talent.

Wedding service with Utah Lives Bands includes music for your ceremony, reception, and during breaks in your proceedings. Your package will include MC service, travel expenses, and practicing your favorites, along with sound and lighting equipment. For an additional fee, you can avail of DJ service, karaoke, cocktail hour music, sample performances, and a variety of rental items.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, Utah Live Bands also provides live entertainment services for other special events. You can draw on their pool of talent for milestone celebrations, corporate events, and high-energy parties. The team is available for inquiries about these services.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Music
Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$7,000

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Agency

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Jenni B. Married on 12/17/2022

They rocked so hard!

We booked The Shuffle Band through Utah Live Bands and when I tell you this band rocked..... OMG!!!! THEY ROCKED!!! The Shuffle Band is a 6 person band and perform covers of 70s/80s/90s/00s rock songs. After talking to them I trusted that I didn't need to micromanage them at all - I didn't provide a song list (I only had a few artists/songs I didn't want played) and they were able to read the crowd and play EXACTLY what everyone wanted to hear!!! The singers sound EXACTLY (if not BETTER) than the original artists . The guitarists and drummer are INSANLEY talented and TOTALLY CRUSHED their solos. Our wedding is going down in history because of this band! We got a million compliments from every guest on the music they played and how amazing they sounded! The band interacted with the crowd, coming down off the stage to sing / play on the dancefloor with us. My husband and I don't really like dancing but YOU COULD NOT PULL US OFF THAT DANCEFLOOR - THE SHUFFLE WAS THAT GOOD!!!
    HIRE THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!
  • Betsy
    Betsy N. Married on 06/28/2022

True rockstars

Groove Merchants played at our wedding and absolutely knocked it out of the park. Every guest remarked on how incredible they were - they are truly rockstars. We loved their voices, dance moves, song selections, and energy. They had every guest smiling and dancing the whole night. We loved how they came into the dance floor, they were extremely interactive and engaging with every guest. We loved going on stage for the encore - truly epic!! Thank you Stephen and the Groove Merchants for bringing it and making our wedding a memory of a lifetime. We love you!!!!
    Randi E. Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely the BEST!

Having planned hundreds of weddings for others, when it came to planning my own wedding, I had a very specific vision in mind. For music especially I wanted a mix of live music for ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and a DJ for dancing. I looked all over to find live music that felt fun, current and unexpected - and Adam at Utah Live Bands understood what I wanted, and delivered. Imagine everything from Snoop Dogg and Metallica played by a trio - one of our guests literally said “I would fly that band anywhere for a party! They were amazing.” We had so many comments about how fantastic the music was - and we agree!

Planning a wedding during covid is definitely a challenge, and unfortunately our DJ had to cancel the week of our wedding because of it, but Utah Live Bands called with, not with a problem but with a solution - they had already found a replacement (another fabulous DJ who was supposed to be traveling but changed his plans to accommodate us.)

I can’t say enough incredible things about Utah Live Bands, their customer service, professionalism and most importantly - their talent!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Andrew & Jessica
24 photos · 03/07/2016

Michelle Leo Events Michelle Leo Events Wedding Planners

Thank you, Utah Live Bands, for providing your superb services at our Halloween Spooktacular party! Your bands are always a hit and we sure do enjoy doing business with you!

Life of the Party Life of the Party Wedding DJs

Stephen and the team at Utah Live Bands are your go to vendor for the best bands for your event. Utah Live Bands has a variety of bands to match your style and vision. I have seen their bands in action and the energy they bring to an event is amazing. This is your one stop shop for live entertainment for your next event!

Lehi Lehi, UT, 84043
Location of (Utah Live Bands)
3397 N 560 W Lehi, UT, 84043