Uptown Theater

Grand Prairie, TX View map

The Uptown Theater is located pefectly in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth just a mile off of Interstate 30 in Grand Prairie, Texas.

The newly finished theater reopened in November 2008 after a $6M restoration. The theater now serves residents and visitors to North Texas as a multi-purpose performing arts center.

We host a number of weddings, birthday parties, anniversary parties, and private gatherings. Come see what all the buzz is about!

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
    Danielle Married on 05/21/2010
    We rented the theater for our rehearsal dinner. The ladies were so helpful and went way beyond the call of duty to make it a huge success. They had suggestions that really made a big difference in the turnout. Their creative ideas and willingness to help us with every detail was so much appreciated. They also worked their video equipment for us to present a slide show in the theater. What a pleasure to work with them. I have and will continue to spread the word about others renting the Uptown Theater!
    Judith Married on 06/06/2010
    I had my reception here last June and it was great! Jackie was a lot of fun to work with and overall I couldn't have had a better turn out. I would do it all over again.

120 East Main Street Grand Prairie, TX, 75050
Location of (Uptown Theater)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues