5151 San Felipe Suite 150, Houston, TX 77056 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Uptown Diamond & Jewelry

Visit us at www.uptowndiamond.com

Uptown Diamond is Houston's premier diamond and colored stone cutting house and manufacturer specializing in creating beautiful engagement rings, championship rings, custom jewelry, and so much more. Our highly trained diamond advisors take care pride in making the diamond purchasing experience one that is very personal and unique.

Uptown Diamond is your Houston jewelry store shaping extraordinary pieces for unforgettable moments. From engagement rings to bracelets and diamonds to colored stones, the Uptown Diamond experience provides unparalleled education and elegance. For all your memories -set in stone- there is only one Uptown Diamond.

marketing champ10
marketing champ10
108418035982896536339483657524430315041972o

3 Reviews for Uptown Diamond & Jewelry

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Rick and his team are fantastic. My fiance got my engagement ring from Rick and I absolutely love it! My fiance and Rick worked together to design a unique ring and I love knowing it's one of a kind! We both also got our wedding bands from Uptown and couldn't be more pleased. Every one is easy to work with and made our experience special.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Uptown Diamond & Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Melissa! It was a pleasure working with you both! We wish you the best of luck!

Rick

I've visited every Diamond dealer/Jewelry store in Houston and by sheer luck I was able to find Grayland at Uptown Diamond during my exhausting search for an engagement ring. From start to finish Grayland and his team were nothing short of fantastic and felt 100% comfortable the whole time. Uptown Diamond succeeds where others fail is the total white glove service. You'll get no feel of a used car salesmen where you're pressured to buy right away...payment plan...reserving rings...spam calls...etc. With Grayland and his team, all questions I had were answered; I was educated on all aspects of the process and was able to design the perfect engagement ring for my proposal. He gave me a tour of his office seeing all the Championship Rings they've designed (which is awesome just to look at!). Everything is done in house (3D printing, design, etc.) with his team which is great. Turnaround time from handshake to having the actual ring in my hand is incredibly short for having a custom ring made.

I would definitely recommend Grayland Noah and Uptown Diamond over any other place in Houston...Two thumbs up, 5 Stars, 10 out of 10. They made a typically strenuous process into a completely enjoyable one...even helped me plan out my proposal with suggestions. I came out overly impressed with the ring and my new fiancé loves how beautiful the ring turned out!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Uptown Diamond & Jewelry's reply:

It was my pleasure to assist you! I appreciate your business. It means a lot to me! Let me know if I can be of assistance to you in the future.

Our sister and brother-in-law introduced us to Rick Antona and Uptown Diamond as he had designed our sister’s wedding ring a few years ago. After many, MANY months of looking at engagement rings and wedding bands, we narrowed down to our favorite design at Tiffany. We had the exact rings picked out and we were about to pull the trigger and our sister insisted that we talk with Rick first. That turned out to be fantastic advice. We reached out to Rick and told him precisely which rings we were about to purchase. He assured us that he could make those same rings for significantly less money, which would allow us to spend more money on larger, better quality diamonds. He worked quickly and kept us informed on each phase of the project. We’re truly happy with the results. Rick was genuine, attentive, professional and very enthusiastic about making sure that we were not just clients for these wedding rings, but clients for life.

Sent on 02/02/2015

Uptown Diamond & Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks