UpperCase Designs

Toledo, OH View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

And thanks for stopping by. I'm Kelly, and I founded Uppercase Designs in 2011 to create pretty things for wonderful people. I love working with couples to create the perfect stationery for their wedding day from start to finish.

Email me today to share your vision and let's start designing!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Tara
    Tara M. Married on 10/17/2020

Just amazing

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with, from start to finish. She is a super creative with a great eye for aesthetics, and she took my cryptic ideas about my “vision” for our wedding invitations and turned them into the most beautiful invitation suite that was exactly what I was looking for!!! Her responses to emails were extremely prompt and she turned around designs quickly. The website she uses to work with clients on proofs and edits is simple and incredibly easy to use! And, maybe most important of all, Kelly is so darn nice and accommodating. She took the time out of her day to drop off all completed items at my home and explained how to put the invitations together. Choose Uppercase Designs for all your wedding stationery needs - you’ll get prompt service with a creative flair and you won’t regret it!!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Tara - you make me want to cry reading this. I just loved your personality and appreciation for everything, especially during such a stressful time. I can't wait to see more pictures of your day! You were such a joy to work with. Congratulations again to you and Kris!
  • Olivia
    Olivia L. Married on 10/10/2020

Simple and Beautiful

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! She is hard-working, creative and very helpful. Kelly did all of my wedding pretties, including invitations, programs, signage, stickers and more. They were so beautiful and simple! My husband and I got so many compliments on them. It is hard planning a wedding during the pandemic and she made this part of the wedding process so easy. I highly recommend Kelly from Uppercase Designs to do any wedding or event.

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Olivia, I was so happy to be apart of your big day! Thank you so much for all the kind words. All my couples this year have been wonderful with everything considering. Wishing you both a very happy first year!!
  • Alexa
    Alexa F. Married on 09/26/2020

Would Highly Recommend!

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with. She was able to keep me within my desired budget and truly brought my vision to life for the day of wedding signage and stationary. Due to Covid, we had date and location changes and Kelly was extremely understanding and flexible. Everything she designed was stunning and I can not wait for September 26 to display all of her work. I would highly recommend Uppercase Designs to any future bride and I will be using Kelly for any future projects. Thank you again!

UpperCase Designs's reply:

Alexa, you were a dream to work with as well! You were so organized and it was a breeze putting together all your day-of items. I enjoyed getting to know you and working on your stationery with you. I can't wait for your big day - I know how great it is going to be!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

UpperCase Designs Price Rates

LCN Events LCN Events Wedding Planners

Kelly does amazing work. With her background in graphic design, there is no doubt that she will create a custom, unique and elegant design that matches each couple's style and taste!

Beautiful Blooms by Jen Beautiful Blooms by Jen Wedding Florists

We use UpperCase Designs for all of our graphic design needs in addition to recommending them to all of our brides. Quick, efficient and always creates just what I was thinking even when I don't know what I was thinking! Kelly is the best!

3605 Golfgate Drive Toledo, 43614
4192500971
Location of (UpperCase Designs)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding