Denver, CO 80202 Map · Phone number

About Up in the Sycamore {photography}

I am a Denver based photographer, specializing in weddings, elopements and engagement stories. I am available for travel worldwide! I have over 8 years of professional experience and photographed hundreds of couples. I work closely with your other wedding vendors to make your sure day goes as planned, all those little details are not missed, and provide tons of encouragement, support and enthusiasm in your dreams and visions for your day! If you want to get married in a barn, on a rooftop or campground in the mountains, I'm your gal. I love weddings that don't fit inside the box. I love creativity. I love seeing you be you. I embrace the fancy, the simple, the fun, the whimsical. I LOVE what I get to do!

Follow Up in the Sycamore {photography} on

copy
copy
2a200c59069f5ea9 1457490703873 674

13 Reviews for Up in the Sycamore {photography}

Up in the Sycamore captured our wedding (and engagement) more beautifully than I could have imagined. I loved working with her--she is creative, hip, and really cares about both the bride and the groom. She is worth every penny and some! I LOVE MY wedding photos and so does everyone who sees them!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2011

Kadi at Up in the Sycamore Photography is an extremely gifted photographer! She has an amazing ability to capture each person's personality and to show the happiness and love of the family! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! She is GREAT with kids and has a knack for capturing all of the intimate candid moments! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2011

Up in the Sycamore photographed our wedding and other family events. I would not use anyone else. Kadi is professional and and so creative. I have such unique wedding photos that I cherish that I know are different from anyone else's. They are fun to work with and make you feel comfortable in any situation. I would recommend Up in the Sycamore for anyones wedding or photography needs!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Award

Up in the Sycamore {photography} FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Kelli Noel Weddings
    Kelli Noel Weddings Wedding Planners

Up in the Sycamore is knowledgeable and professional. Their work is beautiful as they capture the events of the day all the while being unobtrusive and flexible with the wedding party and schedule. I highly recommend Up in the Sycamore Photography.

• MAG Events LLC
    MAG Events LLC Wedding Planners

Kadi of Up in the Sycamore {Photography} is a wonderful profressional in the wedding industry. My company MAG Events got to work with her out of state, and we had a wonderful experience as Kadi provided amazing service and beautiful photos. Our client seemed beyond satisfied with Kadi's handling of her rather large wedding party. I encourage everyone to check out her work, she is very talented and I look forward to working with her again! *5 thumbs up!* :)

• Cinepro Studios
    Cinepro Studios Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a fun filled wedding day with lots of creativity then Up in the Sycamore {photography} will be the perfect match for you! They are far from the cookie cutter style photographers and will create photos you can enjoy, remember, and laugh about for the rest of your life! Check them out today!!

• Denver, 80202 See on map
    Consultation appointments available after 6pm on Mon/Tues/Fri. Weekends are reserved for weddings but I can be reached via email: upinthesycamore@hotmail.com, anytime!