Imeroviglion, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Unique and Forever events

Unique and forever is ready to hold any important event and materialise it according to your needs. Our only request is that you tell us what you think about and we will make it happen. Even if you are not exactly sure, we can guide you and create the event that will not only make your guests speechless, but also equip with the best memories and feelings. We care for your needs and we will help you with everything, from finding the appropriate venue to the slightest detail. Our experienced team will support you throughout the entire procedure. You only have to relax, enjoy the moment and obtain beautiful and sweet memories that will accompany you throughout life.

Follow Unique and Forever events on

Unique and Forever events 5
Unique and Forever events 6
Unique and Forever events 7

Alexa · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Flora was the most amazing proposal-planner!! The proposal was absolutely perfect, everything my fiance and I could have dreamed of and more... and she made the whole experience so easy and fun. I would recommend Flora to anyone looking to plan an event! Thank you so, so much!!! You will forever be in our hearts.

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2018

When I found Flora, I knew she would be my wedding planner, she was the only one to answer me with lots of details, exactly what I expected.
    She knew how to understand and realize the marriage of our dreams very quickly.
    Flora was very good at planing everything down to the last detail and was very helpful in answering all my questions.
    Thanks to her, I really enjoyed my wedding because I knew I could count on her, Flora we found a place of exceptional ceremony and the place of reception on the beach exceeded all our dreams!
    Really a big thank you to Flora without whom nothing would have been so beautiful ❤️

• Chantal

Chantal Inverdale · Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond Amazing

Flora is a breath of fresh air! After speaking with many wedding planners who told me my dream wedding would not be possible within my budget for a destination like Santorini, Flora was the only one who immediately gave me venues, caterers, make up artists and ideas within my budget after her response to my initial email. She was so pleasant, soft spoken, yet so prompt in answering my questions and booking my wedding resources. We had everything booked and scheduled within two weeks of speaking. My wedding happened literally 6 months later and exceeded my expectations. We had 62 guests; the ceremony at Venetsanos winery overlooking the Calderas & reception at Mario’s Restaurant on the beach. She had transport buses for all my guests that picked them up and dropped them at each venue then back to our villas and hotels. She stuck with my theme, there was never a no for an answer. She also spoke with me throughout the day even though we have a 9 hour time difference. She is well recommended and would love to use her to plan another event in Santorini. Thank you very much Flora, you have truly captured my heart!

Award

Unique and Forever events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 642.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1