Imeroviglion, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $642
Availability Check your date

About Unique and Forever events

Unique and forever is ready to hold any important event and materialise it according to your needs. Our only request is that you tell us what you think about and we will make it happen. Even if you are not exactly sure, we can guide you and create the event that will not only make your guests speechless, but also equip with the best memories and feelings. We care for your needs and we will help you with everything, from finding the appropriate venue to the slightest detail. Our experienced team will support you throughout the entire procedure. You only have to relax, enjoy the moment and obtain beautiful and sweet memories that will accompany you throughout life.

Follow Unique and Forever events on

img20171108180429942
ne157

6 Reviews for Unique and Forever events

Alexa · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Flora was the most amazing proposal-planner!! The proposal was absolutely perfect, everything my fiance and I could have dreamed of and more... and she made the whole experience so easy and fun. I would recommend Flora to anyone looking to plan an event! Thank you so, so much!!! You will forever be in our hearts.

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2018

When I found Flora, I knew she would be my wedding planner, she was the only one to answer me with lots of details, exactly what I expected.
    She knew how to understand and realize the marriage of our dreams very quickly.
    Flora was very good at planing everything down to the last detail and was very helpful in answering all my questions.
    Thanks to her, I really enjoyed my wedding because I knew I could count on her, Flora we found a place of exceptional ceremony and the place of reception on the beach exceeded all our dreams!
    Really a big thank you to Flora without whom nothing would have been so beautiful ❤️

Renata · Married on 07/25/2018

Flora is amazing!!! Thanks to her our wedding day was the happiest day of our lives. The venue was absolutely breath taking, the hotel room that we got ready in was beautiful...Flora was extremely professional, patient, and most importantly warm and friendly. I had 2 options of wedding planners to choose from and once I video chatted with Flora I knew she was the right choice...she made me feel extremely comfortable and captured my wedding wants and needs even better than I imagined. Her photographer/videographer were just as amazing. From start to finish, she was a dream to work with. Our wedding day was peaceful and exactly how we imagined it to be.

Unique and Forever events 1
    Unique and Forever events 2
    Unique and Forever events 3

Unique and Forever events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 642.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1