Unique and Forever events Reviews

Unique and Forever events 5
  • Paolo

Paolo Delfini · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Flora is the best!!!

Flora was instrumental in setting up the perfect proposal. From my very first email she was extremely enthusiastic about it. She asked me all the relevant questions and gave me a list of different options within my budget. Her communication was exceptional as she would also reply to my emails promptly. When it came to the set up itself, I could not have dreamed for anything else. It was absolutely perfect. From the set up, to the waiter, to the food, to the photographer, everything was just magical and I can't thank Flora and her team enough. She created such a special moment for my and my girlfriend, now my fiance, one which we will never forget.

Unique and Forever events 6
    Unique and Forever events 7
    Unique and Forever events 8
    Unique and Forever events 9
    Unique and Forever events 10
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Alexa · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Flora was the most amazing proposal-planner!! The proposal was absolutely perfect, everything my fiance and I could have dreamed of and more... and she made the whole experience so easy and fun. I would recommend Flora to anyone looking to plan an event! Thank you so, so much!!! You will forever be in our hearts.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Radika

Radika Tikem · Married on 08/04/2019

Amazing experience

We had a wedding in Santorini on August 4 2019 Flora was our wedding planner and she did a great job she organized everything as we wanted, I had my dream wedding and I am so happy! Flora is professional and responsible ! She is a good person this is the most important! We thank you from the heart ❤️ I will definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Unique and Forever events 11
    Unique and Forever events 12
    Unique and Forever events 13
    Unique and Forever events 14
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2018

When I found Flora, I knew she would be my wedding planner, she was the only one to answer me with lots of details, exactly what I expected.
    She knew how to understand and realize the marriage of our dreams very quickly.
    Flora was very good at planing everything down to the last detail and was very helpful in answering all my questions.
    Thanks to her, I really enjoyed my wedding because I knew I could count on her, Flora we found a place of exceptional ceremony and the place of reception on the beach exceeded all our dreams!
    Really a big thank you to Flora without whom nothing would have been so beautiful ❤️

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Chantal

Chantal Inverdale · Married on 08/18/2018

Beyond Amazing

Flora is a breath of fresh air! After speaking with many wedding planners who told me my dream wedding would not be possible within my budget for a destination like Santorini, Flora was the only one who immediately gave me venues, caterers, make up artists and ideas within my budget after her response to my initial email. She was so pleasant, soft spoken, yet so prompt in answering my questions and booking my wedding resources. We had everything booked and scheduled within two weeks of speaking. My wedding happened literally 6 months later and exceeded my expectations. We had 62 guests; the ceremony at Venetsanos winery overlooking the Calderas & reception at Mario’s Restaurant on the beach. She had transport buses for all my guests that picked them up and dropped them at each venue then back to our villas and hotels. She stuck with my theme, there was never a no for an answer. She also spoke with me throughout the day even though we have a 9 hour time difference. She is well recommended and would love to use her to plan another event in Santorini. Thank you very much Flora, you have truly captured my heart!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Renata · Married on 07/25/2018

Flora is amazing!!! Thanks to her our wedding day was the happiest day of our lives. The venue was absolutely breath taking, the hotel room that we got ready in was beautiful...Flora was extremely professional, patient, and most importantly warm and friendly. I had 2 options of wedding planners to choose from and once I video chatted with Flora I knew she was the right choice...she made me feel extremely comfortable and captured my wedding wants and needs even better than I imagined. Her photographer/videographer were just as amazing. From start to finish, she was a dream to work with. Our wedding day was peaceful and exactly how we imagined it to be.

Unique and Forever events 15
    Unique and Forever events 16
    Unique and Forever events 17
    Sent on 09/10/2018
  • O

Oksana · Married on 09/01/2017

I've decided to organize my wedding in Santorini in last minute and was so glad to find via internet such kind and professional person as Flora Bekri. She helped me to realize everything as me and my husband wanted. She was very affordarable and truly interested in helping. All correspondence with her was easy via mails and viber and in time. I'll definitely recommend Flora other couples, who want to organize their wedding with no stress and make this special day unforgettable!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Heidi · Married on 09/17/2016

Flora did an amazing job in organizing the wedding of our dreams in Santorini. She considered all the wishes we had for our wedding ceremony and truly went the extra mile in helping us to make every little detail perfect. Flora knows her way around the island and thanks to her contacts was able to help us organizing everything from the official for the ceremony to the bouquet and flower decoration to a beautiful restaurant for the dinner and party and so on. She is not only very passionate about her job but also very well organized making sure that we booked everything on time.
    The terrace where the ceremony took place was beautifully decorated and the whole location with the view was just breathtaking. We couldn't have wished for a better service and will be very happy to recommend Unique and Forever events to anybody who plans to get married in Santorini

Unique and Forever events 18
    Unique and Forever events 19
    Unique and Forever events 20
    Sent on 01/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/15/2016

My partner and myself were looking at an overseas wedding and decided on the beautiful Santorini Island in Greece, which is a long way from Australia!!!

Once we had made the decision I made contact with Flora Bekri, an Event Manager based in Santorini who was absolutely amazing to work with. As we are based in Australia the time difference was a challenge though everything we requested was done with a 'nothing is to hard' attitude. Flora also suggested some fantastic ideas as well which made the day even more special. Flora organised every aspect of the wedding impeccably, as we were getting married officially - she advised all of the documentation we needed prior to the day to make our wedding legal, this was done in a very 'easy' and 'detailed' manner. Plus not only the legalities Flora also organised all of the logistics for the day based on my brief - the priest, witnesses, flowers, décor, cake, and hair and makeup. Lastly, not to mention the absolutely most breath taking venue we could wish for, the terrace at The Ilioperato Hotel, Santorini.

Flora was in constant contact throughout the planning stage to the actual day to ensure that everything went to plan and there was absolutely nothing we could fault, it was perfect.

It was one of the most beautiful moments of our lives and it could not have been achieved without her dedication, professionalism and 'can do' attitude. We would highly recommend Flora's services for your special day, you will be extremely satisfied.

Melissa and Michael, Sydney Australia.

Unique and Forever events 21
    Unique and Forever events 22
    Unique and Forever events 23
    Unique and Forever events 24
    Sent on 03/12/2018

serena marino · Married on 09/05/2015

My amazing wedding

We got married on Sept. 2015 in Santorini.
    I met Flora looking around on internet for some wedding planner services on the island.
    When I saw for the first time Illioperato Hotel on the picture I realized it was a location so much different from the others.
    Santorini is an amazing place full of amazing spots, when you can have your wedding. So, the decision is not so easy.
    Illioperato hotel was my favourite place on the island cause is look like a giant balcony on the Caldera, the view is breathless, and Flora's hotel is in the middle of that.
    Flora was so patience with us, she realized every desire I had. She never told me no. When I came back with my guests two days before the wedding and I saw for the first time live the wedding location I was shocked cause it was so much better than in my dreams.
    It's not so common organize a wedding by mail,  from Italy to Greece. Just a very professionist can able to do that with those results. From the make up artist to the hair dresser, She was very careful with every detail.
    My weddding was a dream, and I said that not just it was mine. Every guest after almoust four years still talk about what We lived together in Santorini in those days.
    Everything was so unforgettable especially for Flora.

Unique and Forever events 25
  • Frank,

Frank, Junhao Liu · Married on 06/01/2019

3.0

A great experience

We venue is great. It is a quiet terrace away from the crowd. The venue setup is beautiful, facing the sea. Love the music, wine and the view.

Sent on 06/13/2019