Une piece montee

New York/New Jersey/Metro Detroit, NY View map

An idea, born and cultivated in the fashion and multicultural food capital of the world, Une Piece Montee brings style and innovation right to your doorstep in the most delicious of ways! Call today for your personalized tasting and custom cake design session, because life is too short for ordinary!

Malaika Married on 07/10/2009
    Sierra and Une piece montee are AMAZING! They did my wedding cake this past summer and my experience working with them was absoultley wonderful! Sierra did our consultation and after listening to what we wanted in a cake she designed our cake to be personal and specific to us, while at the same time tasting DELICIOUS! Our cake came out BEAUTIFUL and extremely tasty! She helped make our day that more special. She was easy to work with and always available to answer any questions we had. I wished working with all our vendors would have been so easy. I've recommended them to my friends that are getting married next year and anyone who works with them will not be disappointed! Une Piece Montee will be sure to make your day extremley memorable!

New York/New Jersey/Metro Detroit, 07052
Location of (Une piece montee)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding