Greater Portmore, Portmore, JM 00000 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ultimate Planners

Ultimate Planners is a wedding planning business operating out of Portmore, Jamaica. Providing a range of services, they aim to impress clients with their convenient packages and extensive expertise. Ultimately, these professionals do their utmost to create a truly memorable day so that all the happy couple has to do is sit back and relax as their dream day unfolds before their very eyes.

For those who would like the business’ full planning package, it is recommended that communications are opened up approximately three months before the big day. Included in this offering are budget analysis, vendor referrals, event design, and more. This is the most comprehensive service provided by these dedicated experts. Couples who would like a more hands-on role in planning their own wedding can avail of the month-of coordination option. This means that Ultimate Planners can come in to manage any of the logistics that the couple would like to delegate to them. They can also provide advice on how to overcome any pitfalls or obstacles in the lead-up to the memorable occasion. The third package offered by Ultimate Planners is the day-of coordination. With this, they can assist with creating timelines, managing vendor communications, as well as dealing with any other requirements the newlyweds-to-be may have. In total, this business has three professionals on the team, and they can also plan for destination weddings.

img 20181224 wa0050 51 1074505 1563985255

Ultimate Planners 3
  • Denise

Denise Crossgill · Married on 07/21/2019

Ultimate Planners

Oh my where do I begin? Patrice and her team of Ultimate Planners, you take the hassle out my wedding. If you guys weren't there to help me, I don't know how I would manage. You made the day a complete success. Excellent service given to us and guests. Your integrity and professionalism were beyond exceptional and it was a pleasure working with you and your team.

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Ultimate Planners 6
  • Patrice

Patrice Howell · Married on 05/29/2019

Perfect planning, very detailed and strict on time

What can I say I planned my event but didn’t consider how I would make sure everything runs smoothly while I was hosting the event. Then I was referred by a good friend to the new vibrant set of young ladies called ultimate planners who immediately took my burdens away. I mean they did everything, even secured my personal items and dropped them home for me after my event. Event concierge and awesome customer service at its finest

Sent on 07/25/2019