Ty Nykole

Whitefish, MT View map

Ty Nykole is a wedding beatification business, based in Whitefish, Montana, that provides professional hair and makeup services for elopements only. Company founder Ty Nykole is a licensed Esthetician and Cosmetologist and has been creating stunning wedding looks since 2007. Ty is dedicated to making you look and feel at your most beautiful for your special day. Servicing Whitefish, Kalispell, Columbia Falls, Coram, West Glacier, Somers and Bigfork.

Ty Nykole offers thorough consultations and hair and makeup trials to craft your unique wedding look together. Ty can suggest products and styles that will enhance your natural beauty and suit your face shape, to create a look specific to you. On the day of your celebration, Ty will provide her professional services at your getting-ready location for your convenience. She can beautify your wedding party for a cohesive look, and also offer male grooming services. Ty Nykole uses high-quality, long-lasting, and waterproof makeup to ensure that your dream look remains flawless throughout your day. A selection of services offered include:

• Hair extension application
  • Updos/styling
  • Traditional foundation full makeup application
  • False lashes

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing

• Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 05/15/2021

Professional, Kind and Incredibly Talented!

I cannot recommend Ty Nykole enough to ladies getting married in MT. My wedding was in Whitefish this past May and I am so grateful that I found her to do my bridal hair and makeup, as well as my bridal party. She was punctual, patient, very professional and I really enjoyed my special morning / afternoon getting dolled up.

I really wanted a retro-glam style makeup but had never attempted anything like that before... I wasn't sure how it would actually look on me... SHE DID AMAZING. And the best part... It stayed all evening. I don't know how, but it did. My makeup and my hair held from ceremony until bed-time at the end of the night.

What I thought was really cool too was that she was able to give 100% to each of the bridesmaids too... We had fair skin to dark, thick hair to ultra fine, and she transformed each of them effortlessly. All four of us were super happy and felt beautiful.

Ty, thank you so very much for the work you put in -- I know you started your day at like 7:30am and stood on your feet with us until 2:30pm with precious few breaks. We recognize your dedication, attention to detail and patience. A wedding day is typically stressful... You did absolutely everything to ensure that me, the bride, had one less thing to be worried about.. And you did so with a smile and good energy. Thank you!
  • Christina
    Christina S. Married on 05/08/2021

A Dream Come True!

Ty is amazing!!! We are from Ohio and eloped in Glacier NP, so the thought of planning everything from a different state was terrifying but Ty was amazing to work with. She responded very quick, listened to what I wanted and delivered more than I could have imagined! She was so sweet and nice to talk to, she even gave me a cute little gift bag incase I ran into any hair issues while on the journey to our Many Glacier elopement! If you are in the Whitefish area, or planning a Glacier elopement and looking for a stylist, go with Ty!
    Tessa R. Married on 07/31/2020

The best!!

Please do yourself a favor and book Ty for your hair and makeup needs. Her products are top of the line and I promise she can achieve the look you’re going for, even if you don’t quite know what that is, and all for a very affordable rate! I felt so beautiful for my adventure shoot and wedding day! The looks were identical, just as I imagined. Ty’s business model and website is a work of art itself and made things so easy for me to track while planning my wedding from states away without assistance. Ty is very responsive and professional, with talents you can’t believe.
    Ty, I can’t thank you enough. You are such a warm, genuine person and you put me at ease from the minute we started communicating. You are deserving of all the praises and I’m so grateful for your friendship.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Joe & Patricia
    238 photos · 09/08/2018

M&T Productions M&T Productions Wedding DJs

I have worked with Ty on several weddings. Her quality of work and professionalism is above and beyond any hair and makeup professional I have ever worked with.

704C East 13th Street Suite 410, Suite 410 Whitefish, MT, 59937
Location of (Ty Nykole)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding