Ty Nykole Reviews

Ty Nykole 6
Ty Nykole 7
  • Julie

Julie Rollins · Married on 07/20/2019

Great atmosphere and gave me exactly what I wanted!

Ty was extremely proffesional, and made me feel relaxed and prepared on my wedding day! She was easy to work with and wanted to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted for hair and makeup! She even gave me a bag with touch up utensils and extra lipstick for my wedding day! I could not have asked for a better stylist/makeup artist! She was fantastic!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Ty Nykole 8
    Ty Nykole 9
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing!!!

I looked so amazing for my wedding! Ty was so perfect and I felt like such a princess all day. She is so sweet and I had such a great time working with her. Book her early because she is very popular!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 09/22/2018

No Doubt About This!

This artist is absolutely the best around! She listened to all of my needs and wants for what I would like to look like on my wedding day, and she nailed it perfectly. She is very strict to her schedule which made my day run so smoothly! Her trial before your wedding day is also worth it as she makes any necessary adjustments before the big day. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Veronica · Married on 09/01/2018

Ty is amazing!! She goes above and beyond leading up to your wedding day. I had contracted with several other hair/makeup companies because I had so many ladies getting services, and I was getting really confused/overwhelmed. Ty offered to take over the timelines and coordinated everything with the other vendors. She was so helpful. She also took the time during my hair trials to make me feel comfortable, and to make sure everything was exactly perfect for when the actual day came. I also had a tan line on my back that she was able to fix with airbrush at the last minute. We were running behind on the wedding day, and she patiently waited around to assist my sister and I to put in my veil. And most importantly, the hair and makeup was outstanding! I loved it so much, she is so talented.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Ty Nykole 10
    Ty Nykole 11

Tori · Married on 08/08/2018

Ty Nykole exceeded my expectations! Throughout the entire process she was very prompt and responsive to all of my emails. Also, she provides her clients with a helpful list of FAQs prior to your trial run or final appointment, which I found to be extremely helpful! The appointment itself went flawlessly. I didn’t have time to do a trial run, as I was doing an elopement wedding, but Ty was very careful to ask me throughout the appointment if everything looked good or needed to be tweaked. I also had bought some hair flowers which were little big, so she wasn’t afraid to improvise and help pull apart the flowers so that they fit my style and frame better. I would highly recommend using Ty for your wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Ty Nykole 12

Angela · Married on 08/05/2018

Ty and her assistant did an amazing job at my wedding last weekend, where they did hair and makeup for 7 ladies including me. It was a destination wedding, and coordination was tricky with so many ladies but Ty was amazing with communication, planning, and flexibility she helped me to work out a schedule for everyone to get their services done on the day. She was even super sweet when my mom had a crisis and wanted to get her hair done on the day - magically they fit her in and catered to her concerns with so much kindness and patience. It was the first time that she got her makeup done and was truly happy with her natural look.

I felt so taken care of and really appreciate the great service. Ty suggested a hairstyle based on my vague ideas at the trial appointment and I loved it. Everything worked out even better on the day of, when I felt my makeup was exactly what I would have wanted and still felt and looked like myself. She kept her cool and sweetness as wedding chaos set in and we set back the schedule, and even helped us when we needed extra hands with setup in the last minute. Ty and her assistant were not only everything we could have asked for in stylists, they truly felt like part of our wedding team.

My husband says the first thing he noticed when he saw me walking down the aisle was how perfect my hair looked. The curls even held up into the next day.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Ty Nykole 13
    Ty Nykole 14

Kristie · Married on 08/04/2018

Ty has done an amazing job with my daughters for proms and other dances. She is our go to girl for makeup and hair. She is professional and very flexible, as we schedule her well in advance and set a tentative time, but as the date nears and kids change times, Ty has been very accommodating. I have referred her to friends as well, who have been very happy with her services. I just can't say enough good things about her!
    Kristie A - Lake Tapps, WA

Sent on 04/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/02/2018

Ty did such an amazing job with mine and my mom's hair for my wedding. She was so sweet and our hair turned out AMAZING! We even had beautiful the next day! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Abigail · Married on 07/14/2018

Ty was incredible for my wedding! I decided a few months before that I wanted to splurge for some hair/makeup assistance for my big day, and since I was coming from Seattle to Montana, I wasn't able to do a trial run. I explained that I wanted to look more natural on my wedding day and I sent example shots of hair/makeup. When the day arrived, she came right on time and did an amazing job making my hair and makeup look just perfect. Everyone complimented me on how great it looked! Book Ty--you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Stacy · Married on 07/01/2018

Outstanding. From minute one, Ty was incredibly friendly, helpful and considerate. She listened as I explained what I was looking for and she offered excellent advice. Now I'm not joking when I say that I must have emailed her a few dozen times with questions, comments, and concerns about my wedding day styling. Ty very quickly responded to EVERY email, and provided thoughtful responses. I really loved working with her before I even met her.

The day of, I easily found her place at the salon. She was there, ready to go! Let me tell you about Ty. She is one of the friendliest people you will ever meet. She's so kind and caring...qualities which spill over into her work. I knew beforehand what I wanted her to do for me, and she was raring to go. I wanted a loose, romantic side fishtail braid with an additional braid down the opposite side of my head. She made my vision become a reality in the most beautiful way. The makeup was so carefully and painstakingly applied. In the end, I truly looked like a princess. My styling evoked "oohs" and "wows" from everyone I encountered. My husband (then fiance) was stunned when he saw me at the end of the wedding aisle. I'll never forget that reaction. And a huge thanks for that belongs to Ty.

To wrap up, Ty not only had great communication, she delivers in service and quality. Her work is beautiful, unique and of the highest caliber. She's the one you want, and she certainly won't ever let you down.

Thanks so much, Ty Nykole!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 06/20/2018

Absolutely amazing! I have never felt prettier than on my wedding day thanks to Ty! She was on time, willing to make a last minute change for my hair and truly easy to work with. I looked amazing, and she even helped me get dressed as this was more of an elopement then a wedding. Ty helped make my day perfect, I am so glad I found her and am truly lucky she had time in her schedule. 100% recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2018

JULIE · Married on 06/18/2018

The wonderful luck of finding Ty absolutely made my wedding day such a joy. She is a beautiful young woman inside and out. Her vision for my hair and makeup was perfect!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 06/01/2018

Best Ever!!

Ty was literally the BEST decision I could have made when it comes to Bridal beauty. Not only is she the sweetest person around, she is a true professional. She knew exactly what she needed to do, and was able to choose colors and foundation to match my skin. That being said, she also took the time to mix colors to ensure she received the best tone for me. I felt incredibly confident in her work, and at the end of both of my sessions with her (before and day of wedding) I felt beautiful. She has a very calming presence, which I needed on my wedding day. I also want to call out that I am a destination bride. I had first met with her the day before my wedding, and I felt comfortable with her from the start. This was mostly due to being able to easily communicate with her leading up to my travel to Montana. Also.....

SHE STEAMED MY WEDDING VEIL

Because I took a plane to Montana, my veil was not as straight as I wanted it to be. I had a mini freak out. Ty took the time to do this for me (still having that calming presence) as I had no idea how to do it. This was not something in her contract, she literally had no requirement to do this for me. Yes ladies, she did this perfect too.

Do yourself the favor of not worrying about your beauty on your wedding day and book up with Ty!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Ty Nykole 15
    Ty Nykole 16

Leanne · Married on 05/30/2018

Ty was absolutely amazing! She did such a great job during my trial run and on my wedding day. She was so focused on making sure that I got the perfect look for my special day. The airbrushed makeup looked phenomenal! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kaylee · Married on 05/16/2018

Ty is wonderful to work with! She was very quick to respond to my emails while consulting with her about my wedding day. She gave me some helpful tips and suggestions for my hair and makeup as well. She was also willing to change my appointment time the day before my wedding due to a minor setback in our wedding plans. She is so helpful and kind! I would reccomend her to everyone!! She did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She by far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Austyn · Married on 05/12/2018

Ty was so incredible. She did such a beautiful job on our hair and makeup and I completely felt at ease the whole time. She even helped me get my gown and veil on. I truly felt like a princess everything was so beautiful. She had everything in the world we could need even a steamer lol! She made my day perfect! I am forever grateful for her! You would
    Be foolish not to chose her. Her updos and makeup were some of the best I have ever seen.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Ty Nykole 21
    Ty Nykole 22
    Ty Nykole 23

Eryn · Married on 05/11/2018

Ladies- if you are getting married in the Flathead area and need a hair stylist- Ty is your woman! She seriously did such a great job with my hair, and the 6 other ladies that she styled for my wedding. She is super reliable and went above and beyond to make sure I loved every aspect of my hair and felt comfortable with the style. Her pricing is totally reasonable and she loves weddings! PERFECT! If there were 10 stars on this review, she would have earned each and every one!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Maria · Married on 11/27/2017

Ty was absolutely wonderful to work with! It can be very difficult to try and manage your wedding when you are doing a destination wedding and she was so easy and flexible to work with. She was able to create a look that I loved without me really even knowing what I want. I loved my hair and makeup and never wanted to take it off. If you are looking for someone for your hair and makeup, she is the go to girl. Thank you so much Ty!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Ty Nykole 24

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

Ty is an artist!
    I had a fantastic experience working with Ty Nykole! She very responsive to email, which was very important for us as we were planning a wedding from the other side of the country! In addition she really listened to my personal likes and dislikes when choosing a hair style for our day and really helped bring together my vision and what looked best for my hair type and texture!
    In addition she worked really well with my girls. Each girl had a completely different look that complemented their individual look very nicely!
    Ty was very prompt, professional, and efficient, but also sweet and personable! That is not an easy combination to find in a stylist!
    All around I was very pleased and would highly recommend Ty!
    Note: my “total spent” below included a trial and day of look for me (bride) and 5 bridesmaids.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Ty Nykole 25
    Ty Nykole 26

Brittni · Married on 09/16/2017

Ty was so amazing. I provided pictures of what I wanted for both hair and makeup and she did an incredible job matching the classy and vintage look I was going for. Ty was super accommodating with making sure my trial was exactly what I was going for. She does on-site services so it made for a very relaxing morning getting ready with my wedding party at our rental house. She was able to do 3 bridal party hair, my makeup and hair all in the morning before the wedding pictures in the afternoon. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! By the way, she is also a terrific dance instructor and we bought 3 lessons to learn to waltz for our first dance. Multiple assets of hair, makeup, and dancing in 1 gal! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Ty Nykole 27
    Ty Nykole 28
    Ty Nykole 29

Severena · Married on 08/20/2017

Ty did a great good for my wedding. She was responsive to my needs, on time, and did a great job! I received many compliments on my hair! Both my sister and I were very pleased. Great work! Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Gianna · Married on 08/19/2017

Ty is amazing! From the trial run, to the big day, she ensured that i was satisfied every step of the way! She's very friendly and professional, and she keeps in mind that she might be in your wedding "getting ready" photos so she makes sure to wear presentable clothing on your big day :) my makeup stayed on all day and night (only had to do a minor lipstick touchup towards the end of the night) and my hair looked exquisite and held on all night! I would definitely recommend her to friends and family :)

Sent on 08/25/2017

Kirsta · Married on 08/05/2017

Ty is an excellent makeup and hair consultant for your bridal day. She worked with me to figure out the right colour palette, during a trial, of makeup which she spent extra time on. As I have oily skin and the wedding was to be outside in anticipated hot weather, she tried for free a half airbrush and half traditional foundation to see what would provide the best coverage on the day of. She also ordered in new colours of long lasting lipsticks and different mascaras for oily lids. As noted, she is a very accommodating person, but continued to go above and beyond. I had many changes with the needs of my bridal party for makeup and she was able to adapt efficiently, as well as accommodate me when I was late to an appointment once. Ty also saved my wedding day from being chaos as originally she was going to do just my make up, but as my hairdresser had a family emergency the week prior, she also did my hair and a trial. As the schedule was quite tight on the day of my wedding, we chose to have my bridesmaids attend a different salon for hair, however they came back looking terrible and Ty made it work in her schedule to fix them up. Ty is also very professional and maintains this with the speed of her communication- you are not going to be waiting long to hear back from her! Ty is very friendly and easy to chat with which makes such a difference for your experience overall, and all of my wedding party also agreed. If you are getting married in the flathead valley area or just need a nice look for a special occasion, I would recommend Ty any day!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Lani · Married on 07/23/2017

Ty is an absolute treasure. She did an incredible job on our hair and makeup. I'm so grateful to have had her be a part of our day!

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/22/2017

Ty did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I am a perfectionist and I had two other professionals do a trial run before the wedding and Ty was by far the best of them all. She was prompt and well prepared. Ty has a very calming personality which I really appreciated on one of the most stressful days of my life. She also did my bridesmaid and flower girls hair and makeup as well, and they both looked absolutely beautiful! Love the airbrush foundation, it was well worth the extra cost and had amazing staying power. My Mother and Grandmother had Ty style their hair as well so she did five hair and three makeup applications prior to our ceremony all with ease and skill. I can't thank Ty enough for making me feel the most beautiful on the most important day in my life when all eyes were on me. - Ivy Alexander

Sent on 07/28/2017