814 North blvd, Oak Park, IL 60301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Twomaytoz Event Catering

Twomaytoz (tomatoes) Event Catering is a full-service company that will provide you with the tools you need to put on a great event. Items from food to linens to chairs to service; Twomaytoz guarantees that you and your guests will be extremely happy with the turn out of your event. We have been catering with the same staff and owners for 20 years which make us all family. We can assure you that you won't have to worry or lift a finger when working with us. Let us make your special day shine!

Follow Twomaytoz Event Catering on

f63421292eac300e 1262796328088 catering1

74 Reviews for Twomaytoz Event Catering

Raeann Hirschy · Married on 07/10/2020

The best wedding food

Twomaytoz was one of the vendors on a preferred list of our venue. I wanted to make sure I got a reasonable deal, so I of course emailed/called several places both on and off the list to compare options and pricing. Twomaytoz was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Anthony helped us through the whole planning process and worked with our desire to have stations. Twomaytoz provided three amazing food stations, a dessert table, and the bar for us. Our food stations included Little Italy, Pilsen, and Down South themes. All of the food was amazing and so much better than usual wedding food. Anthony was extremely responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the whole process. The food and staff were amazing; we received nothing but compliments on both. The staff kept checking on me and my now husband to see if we needed anything, if we got appetizers, etc. They also offered assistance to elderly guests with walkers getting food. Everything was amazing.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Milli

Milli & Insup · Married on 07/05/2019

Such a great experience! Made our wedding memorable and special!

We are so pleased with choosing Twomaytoz to cater our wedding! Not only were they flexible to our catering needs, Anthony and his team went above and beyond our expectations. His staff provided excellent service both at the bar and from the kitchen. I can not count how many compliments I received on the food! It truly allowed us to take in the night and enjoy our very special day.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Elise · Married on 07/21/2017

I don't know if there are words enough to express my gratitude properly to Anthony and his staff at TwoMayToz Catering. When I initially chose my venue, Cheney Mansion (also amazing), I found TwoMayToz on their preferred vendor list. Literally within minutes of requesting a quote via the internet, Anthony called me back! I was so impressed with his professionalism and his willingness to work within my budget, that I made an appointment for a tasting within a week of finalizing menu options. We wanted food stations instead of a traditional sit-down dinner, so Anthony put a lot of effort into creating stations that were interesting and delicious, something unique that we could feel excited about. At the tasting, we thought the food was outstanding! My husband and I didn't even visit other caterers - we were so confident in TwoMayToz.
    Well, it paid off. The ceremony and party went off without a hitch. I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes (as it should be). The tables were laid out, the food stations and bar were set up, and everything was served as planned! A server even brought food out to my husband and me to make sure we ate. Several of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended due to the variety and quality of the food we served. I would recommend Anthony and TwoMayToz catering for any event. First rate.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Twomaytoz Event Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 81.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 81.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 64.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    House Beer
    House Wine
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Italian
    Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twomaytoz Event Catering 1
    Catering Photobooth together
    If you choose us to cater your event and also book our photobooth services (sayphotobooth.com) We will offer you a discount for using both services.

• d.michael floral design Wedding Florists

Twomaytoz event catering has worked with a few of my clients on wedding and larger events. They are a great group of people to work with. They are very timely in getting proposals out to the brides i'm working with, not to mention the high quiality food they serve. Everytime i've worked with them, the events turn out spectacular. I would recommend Twomaytoz catering for your next event.

• 814 North blvd Oak Park, IL, 60301 See on map
    Location of (Twomaytoz Event Catering)