814 North blvd, Oak Park, IL 60301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Twomaytoz Event Catering

Twomaytoz (tomatoes) Event Catering is a full-service company that will provide you with the tools you need to put on a great event. Items from food to linens to chairs to service; Twomaytoz guarantees that you and your guests will be extremely happy with the turn out of your event. We have been catering with the same staff and owners for 10 years which make us all family. We can assure you that you won't have to worry or lift a finger when working with us. Let us make your special day shine!

Follow Twomaytoz Event Catering on

6b66b1b00396b900 1271186227747 sidewalkcafe012
specialdrinks

72 Reviews for Twomaytoz Event Catering

Elise · Married on 07/21/2017

I don't know if there are words enough to express my gratitude properly to Anthony and his staff at TwoMayToz Catering. When I initially chose my venue, Cheney Mansion (also amazing), I found TwoMayToz on their preferred vendor list. Literally within minutes of requesting a quote via the internet, Anthony called me back! I was so impressed with his professionalism and his willingness to work within my budget, that I made an appointment for a tasting within a week of finalizing menu options. We wanted food stations instead of a traditional sit-down dinner, so Anthony put a lot of effort into creating stations that were interesting and delicious, something unique that we could feel excited about. At the tasting, we thought the food was outstanding! My husband and I didn't even visit other caterers - we were so confident in TwoMayToz.
    Well, it paid off. The ceremony and party went off without a hitch. I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes (as it should be). The tables were laid out, the food stations and bar were set up, and everything was served as planned! A server even brought food out to my husband and me to make sure we ate. Several of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended due to the variety and quality of the food we served. I would recommend Anthony and TwoMayToz catering for any event. First rate.

Randi · Married on 10/01/2016

Anthony at TwoMayToz was amazing to work with for our wedding cocktail hour, dinner and reception. He was extremely responsive and flexible in every way possible as we were preparing for the big day. He and Tricia worked with us to stay within our budget. pick food choices that would go well with the overall feel of our wedding, and met every request we made, even when we changed our minds multiple times. Anthony walked us through every detail before the wedding to ensure we were comfortable with how things would be laid out and how the day would flow. He and the TwoMayToz staff took care of every detail, ensuring everything looked beautiful and the day went smoothly, even when we had to change the event from outdoor to indoor on the day of the wedding due to weather. The food was amazing and catering staff were so professional and polite. We really enjoyed working with everyone at TwoMayToz and are still receiving compliments on how good the food was. Anthony kept in touch with us up until few hours before the wedding, adding that personal touch that made our wedding day so enjoyable and perfect for us.

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

Twomaytoz did a fantastic job catering our wedding. They were super responsive and listed to all our special requests for menu changes and last minute food allergies. We are still getting compliments from guests on how great the food was at our wedding.

Twomaytoz Event Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 81.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 75.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 81.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 64.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor, Premium Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mediterranean
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twomaytoz Event Catering 1
    Catering Photobooth together
    If you choose us to cater your event and also book our photobooth services (sayphotobooth.com) We will offer you a discount for using both services.

• d.michael floral design
    d.michael floral design Wedding Florists

Twomaytoz event catering has worked with a few of my clients on wedding and larger events. They are a great group of people to work with. They are very timely in getting proposals out to the brides i'm working with, not to mention the high quiality food they serve. Everytime i've worked with them, the events turn out spectacular. I would recommend Twomaytoz catering for your next event.

• 814 North blvd Oak Park, IL 60301 See on map