TwoMayToz Event Catering

Oak Park, IL View map

Twomaytoz (tomatoes) Event Catering is a full-service company that will provide you with the tools you need to put on a great event. Items from food to linens to chairs to service; Twomaytoz guarantees that you and your guests will be extremely happy with the turn out of your event. We have been catering with the same staff and owners for 20 years which make us all family. We can assure you that you won't have to worry or lift a finger when working with us. Let us make your special day shine!

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$81

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$75

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$81

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$64

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
House Beer
House Wine
House Liquor
Premium Liquor

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Italian
Mediterranean

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Raeann H. Married on 10/19/2019

The best wedding food

Twomaytoz was one of the vendors on a preferred list of our venue. I wanted to make sure I got a reasonable deal, so I of course emailed/called several places both on and off the list to compare options and pricing. Twomaytoz was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Anthony helped us through the whole planning process and worked with our desire to have stations. Twomaytoz provided three amazing food stations, a dessert table, and the bar for us. Our food stations included Little Italy, Pilsen, and Down South themes. All of the food was amazing and so much better than usual wedding food. Anthony was extremely responsive, flexible, and helpful throughout the whole process. The food and staff were amazing; we received nothing but compliments on both. The staff kept checking on me and my now husband to see if we needed anything, if we got appetizers, etc. They also offered assistance to elderly guests with walkers getting food. Everything was amazing.
  • Milli
    Milli I. Married on 07/05/2019

Such a great experience! Made our wedding memorable and special!

We are so pleased with choosing Twomaytoz to cater our wedding! Not only were they flexible to our catering needs, Anthony and his team went above and beyond our expectations. His staff provided excellent service both at the bar and from the kitchen. I can not count how many compliments I received on the food! It truly allowed us to take in the night and enjoy our very special day.
    Elise Married on 07/21/2017
    I don't know if there are words enough to express my gratitude properly to Anthony and his staff at TwoMayToz Catering. When I initially chose my venue, Cheney Mansion (also amazing), I found TwoMayToz on their preferred vendor list. Literally within minutes of requesting a quote via the internet, Anthony called me back! I was so impressed with his professionalism and his willingness to work within my budget, that I made an appointment for a tasting within a week of finalizing menu options. We wanted food stations instead of a traditional sit-down dinner, so Anthony put a lot of effort into creating stations that were interesting and delicious, something unique that we could feel excited about. At the tasting, we thought the food was outstanding! My husband and I didn't even visit other caterers - we were so confident in TwoMayToz.
    Well, it paid off. The ceremony and party went off without a hitch. I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes (as it should be). The tables were laid out, the food stations and bar were set up, and everything was served as planned! A server even brought food out to my husband and me to make sure we ate. Several of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended due to the variety and quality of the food we served. I would recommend Anthony and TwoMayToz catering for any event. First rate.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

TwoMayToz Event Catering 1
Discount
If you choose us to cater your event and also book our photobooth services (sayphotobooth.com) We will offer you a discount for using both services.

d.michael floral design d.michael floral design Wedding Florists

Twomaytoz event catering has worked with a few of my clients on wedding and larger events. They are a great group of people to work with. They are very timely in getting proposals out to the brides i'm working with, not to mention the high quiality food they serve. Everytime i've worked with them, the events turn out spectacular. I would recommend Twomaytoz catering for your next event.

814 North blvd Oak Park, IL, 60301
Location of (TwoMayToz Event Catering)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding