71 Reviews for Twomaytoz Event Catering

Cake (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
71 Twomaytoz Event Catering Reviews

I don't know if there are words enough to express my gratitude properly to Anthony and his staff at TwoMayToz Catering. When I initially chose my venue, Cheney Mansion (also amazing), I found TwoMayToz on their preferred vendor list. Literally within minutes of requesting a quote via the internet, Anthony called me back! I was so impressed with his professionalism and his willingness to work within my budget, that I made an appointment for a tasting within a week of finalizing menu options. We wanted food stations instead of a traditional sit-down dinner, so Anthony put a lot of effort into creating stations that were interesting and delicious, something unique that we could feel excited about. At the tasting, we thought the food was outstanding! My husband and I didn't even visit other caterers - we were so confident in TwoMayToz.
Well, it paid off. The ceremony and party went off without a hitch. I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes (as it should be). The tables were laid out, the food stations and bar were set up, and everything was served as planned! A server even brought food out to my husband and me to make sure we ate. Several of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended due to the variety and quality of the food we served. I would recommend Anthony and TwoMayToz catering for any event. First rate.

Profile Picture Elise, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Anthony at TwoMayToz was amazing to work with for our wedding cocktail hour, dinner and reception. He was extremely responsive and flexible in every way possible as we were preparing for the big day. He and Tricia worked with us to stay within our budget. pick food choices that would go well with the overall feel of our wedding, and met every request we made, even when we changed our minds multiple times. Anthony walked us through every detail before the wedding to ensure we were comfortable with how things would be laid out and how the day would flow. He and the TwoMayToz staff took care of every detail, ensuring everything looked beautiful and the day went smoothly, even when we had to change the event from outdoor to indoor on the day of the wedding due to weather. The food was amazing and catering staff were so professional and polite. We really enjoyed working with everyone at TwoMayToz and are still receiving compliments on how good the food was. Anthony kept in touch with us up until few hours before the wedding, adding that personal touch that made our wedding day so enjoyable and perfect for us.

Profile Picture Randi, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Twomaytoz did a fantastic job catering our wedding. They were super responsive and listed to all our special requests for menu changes and last minute food allergies. We are still getting compliments from guests on how great the food was at our wedding.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Working with Tricia was easy-peasy. She asked good questions about things that I didn't even think about, and completely understood that my husband and I were low-key, low-pressure type of people. Knowing this, she didn't try to push us to do "more more more" and instead focused on quality. And when I remembered last minute a guest of mine had a very serious food allergy, Tricia was able to get a plate of food made specially for my guest. When my husband I "made the rounds" to the tables during dinner, I asked my guest if she had received her plate of food and she responded, "Yes, in fact, you're the fourth person to ask! The servers, the catering supervisor AND the DJ have all asked if I got my food and it was delicious."

To add to that, the servers at Twomaytoz were professional yet fun and friendly. At one point during the dance hour, three of them had a small choreographed number going on behind the dessert table. My dad even has it on video. Some brides and guests may be aghast to hear this, but trust me- it was hilarious, and it made me feel like everyone, from the vendors and staff to our guests had a good time at our party!

Profile Picture User5254508, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, American, Italian, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

Anthony and Tricia were amazing to work with. Both were exceptionally professional and responsive to our requests. The service was excellent. As for the food, we did appetizers and then food stations. We received many compliments on the appetizers, salads, and pastas. Guests were impressed. We highly recommend Twomaytoz Event Catering.

Profile Picture Carole, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Tables, Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

From inquiry to follow-up after the event, Twomaytoz consistently met or exceeded expectations. Responses were always thorough and prompt. Tricia does her job extremely well and has a tremendous amount of experience. The service was personalized to our unique needs and event and on the wedding day, there were absolutely no complications. I cannot say enough good things! The food itself was hot and delicious and we received so many compliments.

I was hesitant to commit to Twomaytoz because catering is one of the most important vendors of a wedding. Additionally, it is a large portion of the money spent. I would not hesitate to choose Twomaytoz again and I believe it was a fantastic value!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Italian, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up

We just had Twomaytoz cater our wedding at Cheney Mansion and couldn't be happier. Tricia and her staff were responsive, helpful, and extraordinarily hands on to help make our wedding reception go smoothly. Our goal was to have a wedding that had really good food and Twomaytoz exceeded expectations. Further, everything was set up in a timely fashion and looked absolutely beautiful. The waitstaff was extraordinarily responsive to our guests and everything came out very well. When I have to cater an event again, I will use them.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast

My now-husband was in charge of a few things during the wedding planning process…and picking the caterer was one! We received a recommendation from Allen, the manager of our wedding venue (Floating World Gallery). We wanted someone who was familiar with our venue, since the dinner service included a room flip during the cocktail hour.
We worked with Tricia, who was awesome communicating with us and making sure everything was planned well! She was very patient as I battled with another company about table rentals (Mand M…AVOID!!!) and had great advice overall about the flow of the day. Allen and Tricia work together often, and it was truly a well-oiled machine on the day of. I was vaguely aware of Tricia solving minor problems that night, but I wasn’t worried and was able to enjoy myself! She was so sweet getting my husband and I a drink as the bar was closing, and checking in to make sure everything was going well. The staff was very polite to guests (we did get a few complaints about the male bartender), but it was so nice to be able to trust our caterers with anything that came their way!
Oh yeah…the food was excellent (especially the caprese salad, salmon in white wine sauce and vegetable terrine!!). The "flow" of dinner was great too, no awkward waiting around or moving things too quickly. The serving staff was excellent and very polite to guests! ☺

Profile Picture Krista, 10/17/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables

The Twomaytoz team is outstanding.

They were responsive, professional, flexible, and always available to answer questions and provide guidance.

Our wedding guests are still raving about the food and service (five months later)!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, American, Vegetarian

Twomaytoz was referred to my by both my event venue and a friend who had worked for them previously. As a bride who lives abroad most of the year, Tricia and Anthony squeezed us in for a tasting and worked with us to ensure we were getting a good price (and enough food!). We wanted to incorporate a few elements from my fiancé's home country of Spain - including his star dish - and Tricia was more than willing to accommodate this into our budget. The service was exceptional: we missed cocktail hour, but I had a plate of goodies waiting for me at dinner; everyone raved about the beef tenderloin; Tricia and Anthony helped me every step of the way, and Tricia is great at delegating and helping the couple stay calm so that they can enjoy the wedding. While I did find a few cheaper options, I felt that having a responsive and experienced caterer was worth the extra spending, and I was not disappointed. I would certainly recommend Twomaytoz for events of any size!

Profile Picture Cat, 8/8/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

I'm so glad we chose Twomaytoz to cater our wedding. The food was delicious and we got so many compliments from our guests. Our ceremony and reception were at the Nineteenth Century Club in Oak Park and Twomaytoz caters there regularly. They had everything set up and ready to go without any hitches. They were able to accommodate a cocktail hour before the reception started, which was a must for us. Throughout the planning process, we worked with Tricia. She was so nice, responsive and easy to work with and made the whole process easy. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

This caterer is top notch! I have used Twomaytoz for two very large events. While the events were not weddings, I hosted a memorial for 250 and a fund raiser for a not-for -profit that had 425 in attendance. Anthony and his staff do an incredible job from set up to linens to a wide range of food and beverages. The quality of their food is second to none and their careful planning leaves you stress free. Your guests will have an incredible time at your event!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Tricia and the entire staff did a wonderful job. Guest are still complementing me on the great food and service. I was especially pleased with Tricia and her ability to run with everything and the comfort to us that it was all being taken care of.

Profile Picture David, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Tricia and her crew were flawless from start to finish. Tricia is a consummate professional, going over all the details in the beginning, providing a wonderful tasting, giving good suggestions on look and feel of the event, and helping out with the actual flow of the evening. Many guests commented on how wonderful the food tasted and I would highlight recommend Twomaytoz Catering.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Anthony and Tricia with TwoMayToz were so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. They were responsive, open to ideas, substitutions, and helped us work with our budget. Their set up of our venue was beautiful, and people were commenting on how it was the some of the best wedding food they had had (that is was good, let alone good for "wedding food"!). I'd use them again, and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Tricia and Anthony for helping us and everyone we love have a great night.

Profile Picture Rhianna, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked directly with Tricia to plan, coordinate & execute everything for our October wedding. From the first meeting with Tricia, we got a great vibe from her & the company - she was organized, experienced and friendly. 2MayToz was the only caterer who came back within the budget we outlined as we were seeking proposals - we liked that they respected our budget and didn't try to upsell us. She also had an open mind and was extremely responsive throughout the whole process - I liked that I could bounce ideas off of Tricia, and she always gave an honest & professional opinion. She also helped suggest additional decor options as we were piecing together the rentals. She was very transparent throughout the whole process and definitely went the extra mile on the day of the wedding. Whether or not there were any glitches throughout the day (which is inevitable), we - the bride & groom - were not aware because Tricia handled them behind the scenes. The food was delicious - we received many compliments from our friends and family - and Tricia helped us time the entire night so we were able to stay on track. We had so much fun working with Tricia and her team. Choosing 2MayToz was such a great decision and was a huge part of why our big day was so successful!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Twomaytoz. Getting married in the Chicago can be stressful and very expensive and Tricia and Anthony made the experience of choosing a caterer easy and affordable. Their flexibility to work with us to provide exactly what we wanted was truly appreciated. We got married in an art gallery which required a quick flip of the room after our ceremony to setup tables for dinner. The transformation happened so quickly and quietly, we were truly amazed. The service was exceptional all night, many of our guests commented on how professional and friendly the staff was and the food was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this company to future brides. They also let us purchase our own alcohol from Binny's to serve all night, we were able to return what was left over saving us even more money and we were able to select exactly what we wanted to serve including several craft beers. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4483953, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When we fist read the reviews about Twomaytoz Catering they sounded too good to be true for such an affordable vendor. Well now I am one of those grooms who have used Twomaytoz and I am going to write on of those reviews. Working with Anthony, David and Tricia was truly a pleasure. Short and simple: delicious food, outstanding service and an incredible value. We had the Twomaytoz team cater our wedding dinner and brunch the following day and we received so many compliments about the wonderful food at both events. I highly recommend Twomaytoz!

Profile Picture Ward, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You all helped make my day beautiful. Every thing was perfect. The staff was attentive, and courteous. Tricia was amazing. They helped me take care of the tiniest details. The food was delicious, the staff was professional, but down to earth and friendly. I could not have asked for a better wedding. All I can say is everything was perfect. A big thank you to Tricia and all the staff at Tomaytoz.

Profile Picture LaShawn, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you to Tricia and Anthony for a great experience and high quality service! I received timely responses from the tasting all the way through the day of. Our guests highly complimented both the food and the fact that their glasses were never empty throughout the night, thanks to the great wait staff they hire. I did not have to worry about the table, chair and linen rentals as Twomaytoz took care of everything. Look no further Chicagoland brides, this is a FANTASTIC catering company.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Twomaytoz Event Catering for our wedding on August 9th. Tricia was more than professional and met everyone of our needs. She even made sure I was eating. Everyone of my guests said the food was amazing. The set up and clean up went smoothly. Tricia was working our event and we felt there was nothing to worry about. I highly recommend this catering company.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I sincerely apologize to Twomaytoz for not writing this review sooner, but time seems to have flown by since our wedding! We were married May 31, 2014 and Twomaytoz Catering was hands down the best vendor we worked with. From day 1, Anthony and Tricia were extremely accommodating and professional. After meeting with a few other caterers, my now-husband and I went in to meet with Tricia and Anthony and to sample some of the menu. There was no doubt in our minds when we left them that day that we would be signing a contract ASAP. The food was delicious, their prices were more reasonable than any others we had seen and they came highly recommended by the team at our venue (The 19th Century Club). My father-in-law works in the food and beverage industry, selling meat and seafood to high-end steakhouses across the country. He wanted to source the meat for us, and Tricia and Anthony immediately agreed to it. They coordinated the delivery with him and my father-in-law dropped some samples of the cut of meat we picked out off ahead of time for the chef to play with. On the day of our wedding, the steaks were cooked PERFECTLY--like melt in your mouth delicious. We received so so many compliments on how amazing the steak, chicken and vegetarian options were--I, myself, still daydream about the vegetable terrine. Aside from the food, Tricia went above and beyond to coordinate everything for the reception and the room looked stunning. I stopped by The Nineteenth Century Club the day before the wedding to drop some decorations off and Tricia and her team had already started setting up. She completely transformed the room and worked easily with the other vendors that we had hired. We bought candle holders in instead of floral centerpieces and she probably lit 250 candles on the day of our wedding. The room looked exactly as I imagined it--breathtaking, romantic and elegant. I can go on and on, but the bottom line is HIRE THEM. You won't regret it :)

Profile Picture Jodi, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Twomaytoz (Cucina Paradiso) was a joy to work with. They would always respond to our questions promptly; they worked with our budget, concerns and changes quickly and professionally; and they provided so many services such as linen, bar, and excellent food that made the reception a breeze.

All of our guests complimented how "excellent" the food was. They were very complimentary of the service and the coordinators. I was appreciative that Twomaytoz was willing to set everything up and take it down so quickly.

They are a wonderful caterer and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Chicagoland area.

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When we chose the Cheney Mansion as our reception venue we were handed a list of "approved vendors". Both my future wife and I looked at each other and sighed because we knew the limited options to choose from were going to leave us disappointed in the end...but we couldn't have been more WRONG. Tricia and Nick from TwoMayToz (Cucina Paradiso) catering were absolutely brilliant! From the initial phone call, to the menu tasting to the coordination of the reception and finally to the big day, the TwoMayToz staff was professional, courteous, experienced and best of all they were able to adapt quickly. There fell about 15 inches of snow on our wedding day, but at the reception you would have thought it was mid-July and sunny. The dinner was fantastic; so many guests were raving about the food. And the staff was great to meet the needs of all our guests (adults and children). Tricia and Nick handled everything with skill and stride taking as much of the pressure off us as they could, knowing that we had a lot to deal with already on the big deal.

Honestly we could not have asked for a better overall experience. I would absolutely recommend TwoMayToz to any family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, impartial bystanders and random strangers. They would be a great addition to ensure that your event is successful and fun. Cheers!

Profile Picture Paul, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If I could give more stars than five I definitely would! Twomaytoz provided the catering for my October 12, 2013 wedding at the Columbus Park Refectory. I can't say enough about Anthony and his Twomaytoz catering team. Anthony went over and beyond in providing my husband and I with a perfect and stress-free wedding experience. Every time we had an issue he worked with me and my venue to correct it swiftly and efficiently.

From the moment we met Anthony we knew we had found the right caterer. As a bride you are generally all over the place during the planning experience. Anthony helped me focus and concentrate on the important aspects of my special day. What I forgot Anthony remembered and helped me fill in the gaps. That is an excellent skill to have as a caterer. Additionally, he worked within our budget and when I asked if we could do something he answered me honestly and accurately about the ease of doing so and the cost.

On the day of my wedding the Twomaytoz catering staff offered my bridal party and my family hors d'oeuvres and drinks while we did our pictures during cocktail hour. They constantly asked us if we needed anything at all. I heard nothing but rave reviews from my guests after the wedding including how it was the best wedding food they ever had! The bacon-wrapped dates and crab cakes with lemon aioli were delicious and the mustard chicken was a hit! Plus I heard the mashed potatoes made people want to lick their plate :-)

You cannot go wrong with choosing Twomaytoz as your caterer. They have an excellence of service that I feel is unmatched in the Chicago area. They become more like a friend as well as a caterer and I would not hesitate to hire them again for a future event. In fact, I am referring them to all my friends who just got engaged. We really appreciate them making our day so wonderful! Thank you Twomaytoz!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/12/13, 1 Review