Boston, MA 02111 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Two Five Films

Filmmaker Chris Ferrantino and artist Merritt Haswell created Two Five Films in May of 2017 as a way to capture the important moments in life. We make personal, handcrafted films, specializing in weddings, announcements, and digital marketing. We are committed to working closely with you to tell your story. While we commonly work in the Philadelphia, New England and New York State, we love to travel and explore new places!

Follow Two Five Films on

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

3 Reviews for Two Five Films

Cadie · Married on 07/20/2017

We were originally not going to use a videographer at our wedding, but we are so very glad we did! Two Five Films has given us the most incredible wedding memory we could ask for. Pictures are wonderful, but being able to see people's facial expressions move and hear people's voices in the moment is truly priceless. Two Five Films did an amazing job capturing all the important moments and we love how they edited it down to a 5 minute clip that we can watch over and over again. The music and the artistry that went into the edit is at the highest quality you will find. On top of creating such a wonderful end product, they did it within a week! It is so nice to have the video while I wait on my pictures to be sent to me. The icing on the cake is that Chris and Merritt (the owners of the business) are so much fun and easy to work with. They had us laughing the entire time, put us at ease and made our night even more memorable. We highly recommend you using Two Five Films. It was one of the best decisions of our wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Carly · Married on 05/06/2017

We love our video! Everyone who has seen it says Chris and Merritt captured the day perfectly. Before the wedding my parents didn't really understand why I wanted a videographer, but now they show the video to everyone they meet! It's the perfect encapsulation of an amazing day. On the day of my wedding, Chris was the consummate professional -- working alongside our photographers as if he'd known them for years -- and at the same time he was hilarious and put the whole wedding party at ease. In terms of editing the final video, you can give them as little or as much guidance as you would like. I gave them one sample video and a little input, and they ran with it. For a busy bride, having someone who is able to take your vision and go with it is a huge weight off your shoulders! I knew after first speaking with Chris and Merritt that the wedding video was one thing I didn't have to worry about. I would highly recommend Two Five Films for their quality, speed, and value. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Erica · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris did a great job recording our wedding day and captured all the special moments for us and our families. Initially we were not going to have a videographer but on my mother's insistence, we hired Chris and he was super easy to work with. He was able to accommodate our (and our mothers' requests) with professionalism, grace and created a lovely video for us to share with our families and friends.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Two Five Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Boston, 02111 See on map
    6175191051 (Phone number)
    Location of (Two Five Films)