P.O. Box 8, Lafayette, CA 94549 Map · Phone number

About Twist

Twist offers comprehensive event design, planning, and coordination services. We can help you take your occasion from the drawing board to the ballroom floor and create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Twist founder Chris Flitter has more than a decade of success as a television producer for FOX, MSNBC, and HGTV. She made a seamless transition into event production due to her passion for design and delivery of perfectly executed events. Chris possesses a natural ability to balance the demands of a successfully coordinated event with the creativity and spark that leave a lasting impression on everyone who experiences it.

twist logo
newlywed couple
twist logo

8 Reviews for Twist

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

Our wedding was last weekend at Hacienda de las Colinas in San Rafael. It turned out PERFECT and better than we had imagined, thanks to Chris! Everyone could not stop talking about how beautiful everything was. She is great to work with and is amazing! She really does treat your special day like it’s her own. My mother and I hired Chris only for the rehearsal and the day of the wedding and to be honest, I was a little nervous that we would not receive much guidance throughout the planning process, but that is not the case. Chris would check in to make sure we were on track with plans and was extremely helpful every step of the way. As the bride, the few weeks before (and even on the wedding day), I did not experience that nervous, stressed out feeling I was warned about because I knew that Chris had everything under control. We are very happy we put our wedding into her hands!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Susan · Married on 08/04/2012

Chris was fabulous. I hired her to do "rehearsal and day of" planning and coordination for my daughter's wedding which was at our home in Santa Rosa. Chris lives over an hour away but does event planning over the entire San Francisco Bay area. We had several in person and phone meetings over the months before the wedding and she was extremely helpful in getting the "look" of the wedding right, choosing table linens and decor and working with vendors. On the day of the wedding Chris was at our home at 10 a.m sharp and she never stopped working until midnight. She directed the table linen and decor setup, coordinated all the comings and goings of the vendors and made sure that everything that was supposed to happen actually happened on time and without drama. I could not have done it without her! She thinks on her feet and is very fun to work with.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Crissy · Married on 06/23/2012

A friend recommended Chris Flitter when I started planning my wedding a year ago and I loved working with her! I had a decent sense of what I wanted so I opted for her base package. I had plenty of questions along the way, however, and Chris was so helpful and responsive. She had great vendor recommendations and worked with the rental company to make sure I had everything I needed. My venue was beautiful, but a bit complicated with multiple outdoor areas for the ceremony, hors d'oeurvres, dinner and dancing. Come the big day, Chris brought a 3rd assistant just to be sure the wedding went off without a hitch! Above all, Chris is fun, energetic and down to earth so interactions felt more like talking to a friend, rather than "work". It can be a stressful time so that made all the difference!

Sent on 09/05/2012