Moraga, Moraga, CA 94556 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Twist Events

Twist offers comprehensive event design, planning, and coordination services. We can help you take your occasion from the drawing board to the ballroom floor and create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Twist founder Chris Flitter has more than a decade of success as a television producer for FOX, MSNBC, and HGTV. She made a seamless transition into event production due to her passion for design and delivery of perfectly executed events. Chris possesses a natural ability to balance the demands of a successfully coordinated event with the creativity and spark that leave a lasting impression on everyone who experiences it.

r 26jcenterpiece
The newlyweds
r 26jcenterpiece

8 Reviews for Twist Events

Susan · Married on 08/04/2012

Chris was fabulous. I hired her to do "rehearsal and day of" planning and coordination for my daughter's wedding which was at our home in Santa Rosa. Chris lives over an hour away but does event planning over the entire San Francisco Bay area. We had several in person and phone meetings over the months before the wedding and she was extremely helpful in getting the "look" of the wedding right, choosing table linens and decor and working with vendors. On the day of the wedding Chris was at our home at 10 a.m sharp and she never stopped working until midnight. She directed the table linen and decor setup, coordinated all the comings and goings of the vendors and made sure that everything that was supposed to happen actually happened on time and without drama. I could not have done it without her! She thinks on her feet and is very fun to work with.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Crissy · Married on 06/23/2012

A friend recommended Chris Flitter when I started planning my wedding a year ago and I loved working with her! I had a decent sense of what I wanted so I opted for her base package. I had plenty of questions along the way, however, and Chris was so helpful and responsive. She had great vendor recommendations and worked with the rental company to make sure I had everything I needed. My venue was beautiful, but a bit complicated with multiple outdoor areas for the ceremony, hors d'oeurvres, dinner and dancing. Come the big day, Chris brought a 3rd assistant just to be sure the wedding went off without a hitch! Above all, Chris is fun, energetic and down to earth so interactions felt more like talking to a friend, rather than "work". It can be a stressful time so that made all the difference!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Twist Events Pricing

Twist Events Price Rates

Twist Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Moraga Moraga, CA, 94556 See on map
    415-917-4546 (Phone number)
    Location of (Twist Events)