Twin Bridges Golf Club

Danville, IN View map

Twin Bridges Golf Club is located just west of Indianapolis in Danville. Our large open floor plan room can be transformed into the wedding reception of your dreams!

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
3.0
  • User1734605 2+ years ago
    Twin Bridges is very reasonably priced and a nice setting. They have a bar and allow you to bring in any caterer, which is VERY nice and hard to find! All of this is why we chose them as our reception venue.

Twin Bridges is not very large, but was just right for my reception of about 150 people. They cannot accommodate much more than that, even though their website says up to 200. I used every single table and chair they had to accommodate my guests.

The major problem we had with Twin Bridges occured the day before our wedding. Prior to the wedding, we had set up all the details of set-up/decorating. The day and time were set in our contract, and they were confirmed twice after that as well. It was set to be the day before our wedding, 9 am- 1p.m. At 7:30 a.m. on that Friday, the day before my wedding, I received an e-mail titled "urgent" from Twin Bridges, asking me to call them. By this time, I was getting ready to walk out the door and start my day's worth of errands. They told me that they now had a conflict and that I could not get into the room until that Friday evening. Had they let me know earlier, I would not have been as upset. However, they did not let me know until THAT morning. I had a crew of people set to help me during that day and plans for every hour of the day. Luckily, I have great friends that went that night and were able to set it up for me, but I was VERY disappointed in how Twin Bridges handled the situation. They had poor planning with the other event, and were not very understanding in how important this was to me. They offered to decorate for me, which was a nice gesture, but for your wedding reception you want to know things are done right and they way you want them.

Overall, Twin Bridges is a nice facility, reasonably priced, and allows you a lot of flexibility on how you do things, but they have poor communication and planning. They will not go out of their way to accommodate you or keep you informed.

1001 Cartersburg Road Danville, 46122
Location of (Twin Bridges Golf Club)

Twin Bridges Golf Club frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Twin Bridges Golf Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Twin Bridges Golf Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Twin Bridges Golf Club for wedding events?

Twin Bridges Golf Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does Twin Bridges Golf Club offer?

Twin Bridges Golf Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Reception

What services does Twin Bridges Golf Club offer for wedding events?

Twin Bridges Golf Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Twin Bridges Golf Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Twin Bridges Golf Club is recommended by 0% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.0 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4 in quality of service, 3 in flexibility, 1.5 in average response time and 1.5 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues