Memphis, TN 38111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Twenty-Two Magnolias Productions

Thank you for visiting Twenty-Two Magnolias Productions. Based in Memphis, Tennessee, we specialize in creating unique wedding videos to highlight your big day.

If you're considering having a wedding video, we already think you're awesome! Having a video to preserve your wedding day is something that you and your family will cherish for many years. Can you imagine your grandkids being able to watch and hear you say "I do" or watch you dance your first dance? They'll be able to be apart of your wedding day even though they didn't even exist yet. I mean, how cool is that?

Read our "About Us" section on our website to get to know us better and view more examples of our work. Please contact us for information on our packages and availability.

www.twentytwomagnolias.com

shelby@twentytwomagnolias.com

Follow Twenty-Two Magnolias Productions on

• Videos 8

16 Reviews for Twenty-Two Magnolias Productions

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

These ladies were so wonderful to work with from beginning to end. They were so kind and professional, and I knew when we booked we'd be in good hands on our wedding day. Book them!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

Shelby was such a wonderful person to work with, and a joy to have part of our big day. She listened intently to my preferences, and captured our day so perfectly. We are so thankful for the memories she created so beautifully for us! I seriously can't stop watching my wedding videos!!! Thank you Shelby, you're a kind and wonderful person!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Mary Alice · Married on 01/16/2016

I started to have last minute thoughts about not hiring a videographer, and I am so glad that we did. HIRING SHELBY WAS THE BEST MONEY WE SPENT ON THE ENTIRE WEDDING!!!! I do not have enough good words to say about her! She is absolutely a pleasure to work with. I had very specific expectations for the video, and she surpassed them times a million. I would not hire anyone else to film my wedding or any other life events!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Real Weddings

• Kate Brent Photography
    Kate Brent Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the privilege of working with Shelby at one of my bride's weddings and saying she is the real deal is an understatement. She works so well with the couple AND the photographer (which is a huge help!). You won't be disappointed at all with Shelby as she is one of the best!