Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe

2208 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Map · Phone number

About Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe

Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe is a premier Tuscaloosa Florist. We offer a fabulous selection of bridal bouquets, wedding ceremony flowers, centerpieces and floral cake decorations with a unique and personal touch to fit your budget. Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe invites you to browse through our galleries then give us a call to schedule your wedding consultation. As experienced florists, we’re full of ideas and can provide just the right flowers for every moment of your wedding day. So call today – and let Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe surround you with beauty on your special day!

Follow Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe on

3 Reviews for Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe

Traci · Married on 07/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her staff! My wedding flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful they were!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/16/2015

I told Sarah my budget and she gave me exactly what I wanted without going over.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2014

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

The day before my wedding, the Tuscaloosa Flower Shoppe called because they didn't get all the correct flowers in for our bouquets. It wasn't a huge deal but a let down they weren't exactly what I originally wanted. The bouquets did turn out nice but a few of the ivory flowers had brown edges. The roses used for the corsages and boutonnieres were much smaller than expected. Was just expecting a little more for the cost, as they were not the cheapest option.

Sent on 06/17/2014

• 2208 University Blvd Tuscaloosa, 35401 See on map
    2057583065 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 17:00 Sat: 08:00 - 12:00