Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Turtle & Hare Photography

Vibrant, visual storytelling for lovers, dreamers & adventurers. Located in Richmond, Virginia. Available worldwide.

Wedding planning can be a stressful process. We’ve been there. I remember waking up from nightmares about missing our ceremony. In the end, our wedding cake collapsed and it poured rain, but it was still our wonderfully perfect, imperfect day. That’s what we want for you.

Well, not the rain or the cake collapse, but you get the idea. We want your day to be a true to life celebration of your unique relationship and story. We want to help you tell that story through images. Your marriage is what we’re all really cheering on. You two, adventuring, crying, laughing, and supporting each other through the days ahead.

We're here to help tell your unique story through compelling and vibrant imagery that you can look back on for decades to remember the flushed cheeks, belly laughs, and unending joy from your celebration.

Follow Turtle & Hare Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Shaun Malik Photography

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Turtle & Hare Photography

• Julianna

Julianna · Married on 08/10/2019

The best in the business

Heather and Paul are amazing. We did an engagement session and changed the date last minute and Heather was so flexible and willing to work with our schedule change. Our engagement photos were amazing. At the wedding they kept great energy and were so fun! The photos they took are amazing and we will cherish them forever. If you need a photographer I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jordyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Turtle & Hare Photography is an amazing husband and wife team. They are truly compassionate about the work they do. Turtle & Hare Photography is highly responsive and easy to work with! My sisters and I have been working with Turtle & Hare Photography to capture various important events in our lives and they have never failed to impress. The pictures taken at my wedding turned out perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2018

Heather and Paul were recommended to us by a friend who is a videographer, so I was hoping he wouldn’t steer us wrong in his own industry. Not only did he steer us right, but I couldn’t have been more pleased and blown away by our wedding video. Heather took the time to skype with us for a pre-meeting before we signed a contract, to make sure that we were a good fit, which made us feel more comfortable. The day of our wedding, Heather and Paul were so great at their craft I honestly barely knew they were there getting so many great shots! The way they put together our final video brought me to tears and I told my husband, any time we get into an argument, that video is our secret weapon, we’ll watch it and remember how much we love each other! Heather and Paul even made us a surprise extra video of my husband’s brothers cardboard cutout (which we had because he was deployed with the Marines) having a blast at the wedding, and they gave it to us after as a bonus! So fun! I would recommend them if you’re looking for videography! I did not use them for photography as I had already hired one, but if it’s anything like their video skills, I can bet they’re fantastic for that too!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Turtle & Hare Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4250.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Richmond, VA, 23235 See on map
    Location of (Turtle & Hare Photography)