Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Turnitupli.com

www.turnitupli.com

As a full-service Dj and Entertainment company, we have it all and we do it best!  We know that there are many  entertainment choices out there,  but at Turn It Up Entertainment we guarantee the best service. Since 1995 we have provided epic DJ entertainment services in Nassau and Suffolk County NY. Turn It Up DJ Entertainment is committed to making a party celebrating any occasion exciting, enjoyable & memorable. Whether we’re celebrating a child’s 1st birthday, a couple’s 50th wedding anniversary, a colleagues retirement, or any of those “once in a lifetime” occasions, Turn It Up DJ Entertainment offers great DJ’s and other entertainment services to make your event a success.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Couldn’t be more satisfied. Alby was more than accommodating and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. His choice of music pleased every guest. My feet still hurt from dancing!!! Turn it up LI is an asset to any wedding. Thank you Alby

Profile Picture Wayne , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I got married at Captain Bill’s in Bayshore and Alby made the night! Everyone was dancing all night and the photo montage was a really nice touch. Definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alby the dj was excellent!! Easy to work with, personable and flexible. I highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/1/17, 1 Review