50 Reviews for Turnitupli.com

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)
50 Turnitupli.com Reviews

Alby, thank you for such an amazing night!! Truly could not have asked for a better Dj, and for keeping everyone dancing until the last second! You were the best

Profile Picture Katelynn, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Alby (DJ) and Don (MC) for our wedding. Alby answered any and all of our questions with confidence and filled in the gaps when we didn't have a preference of song for specific parts of our wedding day. He made sure to check and double check all of our song choices days before the wedding and asked clarifying questions about what we wanted to hear. Don was so funny and outgoing, he got so many of our guests out on the dance floor, which is exactly what we wanted. Alby and Don worked so well together and we got to listen and dance to all of our favorite songs, plus many more with our friends and families. At the end of the night, so many of our guests had only the best things to say about these two, and so did we. We could not be more grateful to them both for helping to make our wedding day a HUGE success! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/20/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, One Event Per Day

Great experience working with DJ Alby and team! They know the Snapper Inn very well so there were no issues with logistics. We had two guests who had a dance off so the music definitely spoke to our crowd!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing!! Had the dance floor crowded all night long,which is all I could have ever asked for! Would 100% recommend you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Alby and MC Brian were absolutely wonderful. They are not only such nice people but they are great at what they do. My husband and I had a Star Wars wedding with Star Wars music being played for the ceremony which can be an interesting task in and of itself but they pulled off each song correctly and perfectly and we couldn't be more happy!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great , awesome, everyone had a great time loved the music dance floor was always packed non stop all night

Profile Picture Virginia , 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What an awesome fun night we had! Alby was awesome! He knew the exact music to play for everyone in the crowd. My guests loved the music he was putting out! Would totally recommend him he was fantastic!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Got married a week ago and could not have asked for a better DJ. Turn It up LI is incredible!!! Alby is the best! The music throughout the entire wedding kept the guests feeling a great vibe & on their feet instantly whenever It was time to dance! We had so many requests, and every one of them was met without hesitation. Can’t say enough about how happy my husband and I were with TurnItUpLI!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Couldn’t be more satisfied. Alby was more than accommodating and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. His choice of music pleased every guest. My feet still hurt from dancing!!! Turn it up LI is an asset to any wedding. Thank you Alby

Profile Picture Wayne , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I got married at Captain Bill’s in Bayshore and Alby made the night! Everyone was dancing all night and the photo montage was a really nice touch. Definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alby the dj was excellent!! Easy to work with, personable and flexible. I highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently got married at Giorgio's and let me start off by personally thanking Alby and Gregg for helping make my wedding so incredible. These guys were a pleasure to work with, knew exactly how to keep the party going and I am not exaggerating when I say that the dance floor was packed the entire night. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Big mistake if you don't go with Turn it Up Entertainment! Thank you guys so much!!

Profile Picture Greg, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I would like to thank Alby and his partner for making it such an easy decision to pick them in helping us celebrate our special day. We had an amazing time and couldn't of asked for better music. They had the dance floor packed all night and kept the party going. If you want to have an incredible time like we did then I would highly recommend Turn It Up Entertainment.

Profile Picture meaghan, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alby was awesome. Trust HIS process. He did our wedding at Three Village Inn in July of 2017, he was the best. Everyone complemented us on the DJ. He played a song again for us because it meant something special to me(husband) and my mother. He constantly checked on us, and when the old folks complained about noise level (it wasn't to loud) he turned it down a bit to accommodate. Tell him what you want and he will do it and listen to his advice when he says not to go a certain route. You were awesome. We booked him through a different DJ company, while we don't recommend the guy who owns that particular company. We DO RECOMMEND ALBY ANY DAY ANY TIME ANY WEDDING

Profile Picture Adam, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were amazing!!!! Def would recommend to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

We had a incredible experience with Alby! He was helpful throughout the planning process, he was available to us whenever we needed him. Alby was very kind and accommodating. Our guests had a great time, they were on the dance all night! I would 100% recommend Dj Alby to anyone !

Profile Picture Corrine, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Alby & his MC are both incredible! I still have people telling me it was the best wedding they've ever been too because everybody was up dancing the entire time! Aside from the amazing music, his MC was hysterical & creative, he had everyone laughing & moving the whole night!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words cannot describe how much I love Alby and everyone at Turn It Up LI!!! Alby and his staff were so professional and they kept our guests dancing all night long! His attention to detail is absolutely amazing! He played all the songs we asked for and then some. Cleveland our MC was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!! He got the party started as soon as our guests walked in. I am unbelievably happy with their service!!! Our wedding was May 5, 2017 and our guests are still talking about how amazing the night was and how sore they are from dancing all night! I would 100% recommended Turn It UP LI to anyone who is getting married or if anyone needs a great DJ for an event. You will not go wrong with them!!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married this past weekend (3/4/17) and Alby was our DJ. From day 1, Alby was professional, friendly, and attentive to every request that we had. He made crazy/difficult requests possible, which made our day perfect. For the past few days my guests have been raving about "the dj" saying that the music was unbelievably great and he played to the crowd he was given. Cleveland and Alby made our wedding celebration, never having an empty dance floor, and constantly making jokes and having fun with our guests. Any party that I ever need a DJ for, I wouldn't even think about having anyone else. Thank you Alby and Cleveland for making our night perfect!

Profile Picture User7870817, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married 12/31/16 From beginning to end Alby was a pleasure to work with. The ceremony music was perfect couldn't have been happier. During the reception Alby has a way of getting everyone up and moving from the lighting to the music nothing but perfection.

Profile Picture Linda, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alby was on time , professional played for the crowd and had the entire party dancing all night along with his MC who was amazing as well. ! He is highly recommended !!!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Out of all of our vendors, Turn It Up LI was one of the easiest, affordable and best vendors we booked.

Considering the "get what you pay for" saying I wasn't sure what to expect for the great value we were getting but was put at ease and felt very confident about it due to their professionalism and responsiveness.

Our big day came and everything was incredibly smooth. Our entire (daytime) wedding of nearly 300 people were all out of their seats dancing and having a great time. DJ Alby's presentation of himself and his setup were very professional, modern and clean. We had an outdoor ceremony of which they provided music for and the sound was crystal clear. Inside for the reception, the volume was perfect. I hate going to weddings where it's just too loud and the older people are bothered by it.

Our MC, brian, totally captured the entire audience and really turned up the energy. He's so charming and I even loved his hot pink shirt and navy vest/pants. He just looks like a lot of fun!

Overall, we were incredibly happy with Turn It Up LI, and several of our guests asked for their info since the wedding! 3 of our friends have inquired for their own wedding as well as 2 others for their daughters sweet 16s. We highly recommend them!

Thank you DJ Alby and MC Brian for making our day THAT much better!

Profile Picture PartylikeAflaherty, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were married on 9/2/16..we had the pleasure of working with Alby as our DJ for this special day. He was so easy to work with, prompt with responses and extremely patient with all of my requests! He and Cleveland were awesome! They arrived early, introduced themselves to me right away and got the party started right off the bat. They kept the party going and had some excellent, creative ways of getting everyone on the dance floor! We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Alby and Cleveland, you made our night a dance party that we will never forget!! :)

Profile Picture Brigitte, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I were married on 7/9/16 and Alby was our DJ. We could not be happier with how the party turned out. Alby was so easy to deal with, returns phone calls promptly, respects all suggestions, shows up early, incorporates request smoothly. My wife and I had spoken numerous times about how the music can make or break a good party and our soundtrack was perfect thank to Alby and his crew. He and his MC, Clevland, got the party started and kept it going strong. Everyone had such a good time and a big part of why was the dancing. We would recommend Alby to anyone, he has a professional attitude and the right approach in helping you deal with to the stress of planning a wedding .Thank you Alby and crew for making our wedding so much fun. Best DJ ever!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married on 5/21/16. Alby was super easy to work with, responsive and played a our request list as well as a variety that our guests of all ages could dance to and enjoy. Alby and his team provided the soundtrack to the best day of our lives. He is an awesome dj and true professional. I highly recommend Alby for your wedding or any event that you want to have great music for.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/21/16, 1 Review