Turnitupli.com Reviews

52 | Stony Brook, NY

52 Reviews for Turnitupli.com

52 Turnitupli.com Reviews

Diana · Married on 10/07/2018

Alby was a amazing Dj for my wedding!! As well as the MC. Great music and vibes! Everyone was up and dancing with great music selections. Would use again

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Party was great! Tons of people dancing, having a great time! Played the songs we love, made it very special for us. Got everyone into it, photo booth was a huge hit. Many people said best wedding they've been to in a long time!

Katelynn · Married on 08/11/2018

Alby, thank you for such an amazing night!! Truly could not have asked for a better Dj, and for keeping everyone dancing until the last second! You were the best

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2018

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Alby (DJ) and Don (MC) for our wedding. Alby answered any and all of our questions with confidence and filled in the gaps when we didn't have a preference of song for specific parts of our wedding day. He made sure to check and double check all of our song choices days before the wedding and asked clarifying questions about what we wanted to hear. Don was so funny and outgoing, he got so many of our guests out on the dance floor, which is exactly what we wanted. Alby and Don worked so well together and we got to listen and dance to all of our favorite songs, plus many more with our friends and families. At the end of the night, so many of our guests had only the best things to say about these two, and so did we. We could not be more grateful to them both for helping to make our wedding day a HUGE success! Thank you!

Erin · Married on 06/02/2018

Great experience working with DJ Alby and team! They know the Snapper Inn very well so there were no issues with logistics. We had two guests who had a dance off so the music definitely spoke to our crowd!

Paige · Married on 06/01/2018

Amazing!! Had the dance floor crowded all night long,which is all I could have ever asked for! Would 100% recommend you won’t be disappointed!

Jackie · Married on 05/04/2018

DJ Alby and MC Brian were absolutely wonderful. They are not only such nice people but they are great at what they do. My husband and I had a Star Wars wedding with Star Wars music being played for the ceremony which can be an interesting task in and of itself but they pulled off each song correctly and perfectly and we couldn't be more happy!

Virginia · Married on 03/23/2018

Great , awesome, everyone had a great time loved the music dance floor was always packed non stop all night

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2018

What an awesome fun night we had! Alby was awesome! He knew the exact music to play for everyone in the crowd. My guests loved the music he was putting out! Would totally recommend him he was fantastic!

Chelsey · Married on 02/16/2018

Got married a week ago and could not have asked for a better DJ. Turn It up LI is incredible!!! Alby is the best! The music throughout the entire wedding kept the guests feeling a great vibe & on their feet instantly whenever It was time to dance! We had so many requests, and every one of them was met without hesitation. Can’t say enough about how happy my husband and I were with TurnItUpLI!!

• W

Wayne · Married on 01/05/2018

Couldn’t be more satisfied. Alby was more than accommodating and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. His choice of music pleased every guest. My feet still hurt from dancing!!! Turn it up LI is an asset to any wedding. Thank you Alby

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I got married at Captain Bill’s in Bayshore and Alby made the night! Everyone was dancing all night and the photo montage was a really nice touch. Definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2017

Alby the dj was excellent!! Easy to work with, personable and flexible. I highly recommend him!!

Greg · Married on 09/22/2017

We recently got married at Giorgio's and let me start off by personally thanking Alby and Gregg for helping make my wedding so incredible. These guys were a pleasure to work with, knew exactly how to keep the party going and I am not exaggerating when I say that the dance floor was packed the entire night. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!! Big mistake if you don't go with Turn it Up Entertainment! Thank you guys so much!!

meaghan · Married on 07/21/2017

My husband and I would like to thank Alby and his partner for making it such an easy decision to pick them in helping us celebrate our special day. We had an amazing time and couldn't of asked for better music. They had the dance floor packed all night and kept the party going. If you want to have an incredible time like we did then I would highly recommend Turn It Up Entertainment.

Adam · Married on 07/14/2017

Alby was awesome. Trust HIS process. He did our wedding at Three Village Inn in July of 2017, he was the best. Everyone complemented us on the DJ. He played a song again for us because it meant something special to me(husband) and my mother. He constantly checked on us, and when the old folks complained about noise level (it wasn't to loud) he turned it down a bit to accommodate. Tell him what you want and he will do it and listen to his advice when he says not to go a certain route. You were awesome. We booked him through a different DJ company, while we don't recommend the guy who owns that particular company. We DO RECOMMEND ALBY ANY DAY ANY TIME ANY WEDDING

Tracy · Married on 06/23/2017

They were amazing!!!! Def would recommend to anyone who is getting married!

Corrine · Married on 05/12/2017

We had a incredible experience with Alby! He was helpful throughout the planning process, he was available to us whenever we needed him. Alby was very kind and accommodating. Our guests had a great time, they were on the dance all night! I would 100% recommend Dj Alby to anyone !

Andrea · Married on 05/07/2017

DJ Alby & his MC are both incredible! I still have people telling me it was the best wedding they've ever been too because everybody was up dancing the entire time! Aside from the amazing music, his MC was hysterical & creative, he had everyone laughing & moving the whole night!

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2017

Words cannot describe how much I love Alby and everyone at Turn It Up LI!!! Alby and his staff were so professional and they kept our guests dancing all night long! His attention to detail is absolutely amazing! He played all the songs we asked for and then some. Cleveland our MC was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!! He got the party started as soon as our guests walked in. I am unbelievably happy with their service!!! Our wedding was May 5, 2017 and our guests are still talking about how amazing the night was and how sore they are from dancing all night! I would 100% recommended Turn It UP LI to anyone who is getting married or if anyone needs a great DJ for an event. You will not go wrong with them!!!!

• User7870817 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I got married this past weekend (3/4/17) and Alby was our DJ. From day 1, Alby was professional, friendly, and attentive to every request that we had. He made crazy/difficult requests possible, which made our day perfect. For the past few days my guests have been raving about "the dj" saying that the music was unbelievably great and he played to the crowd he was given. Cleveland and Alby made our wedding celebration, never having an empty dance floor, and constantly making jokes and having fun with our guests. Any party that I ever need a DJ for, I wouldn't even think about having anyone else. Thank you Alby and Cleveland for making our night perfect!

Linda · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I were married 12/31/16 From beginning to end Alby was a pleasure to work with. The ceremony music was perfect couldn't have been happier. During the reception Alby has a way of getting everyone up and moving from the lighting to the music nothing but perfection.

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Alby was on time , professional played for the crowd and had the entire party dancing all night along with his MC who was amazing as well. ! He is highly recommended !!!!!!

PartylikeAflaherty · Married on 09/10/2016

Out of all of our vendors, Turn It Up LI was one of the easiest, affordable and best vendors we booked.

Considering the "get what you pay for" saying I wasn't sure what to expect for the great value we were getting but was put at ease and felt very confident about it due to their professionalism and responsiveness.

Our big day came and everything was incredibly smooth. Our entire (daytime) wedding of nearly 300 people were all out of their seats dancing and having a great time. DJ Alby's presentation of himself and his setup were very professional, modern and clean. We had an outdoor ceremony of which they provided music for and the sound was crystal clear. Inside for the reception, the volume was perfect. I hate going to weddings where it's just too loud and the older people are bothered by it.

Our MC, brian, totally captured the entire audience and really turned up the energy. He's so charming and I even loved his hot pink shirt and navy vest/pants. He just looks like a lot of fun!

Overall, we were incredibly happy with Turn It Up LI, and several of our guests asked for their info since the wedding! 3 of our friends have inquired for their own wedding as well as 2 others for their daughters sweet 16s. We highly recommend them!

Thank you DJ Alby and MC Brian for making our day THAT much better!

Brigitte · Married on 09/02/2016

My husband and I were married on 9/2/16..we had the pleasure of working with Alby as our DJ for this special day. He was so easy to work with, prompt with responses and extremely patient with all of my requests! He and Cleveland were awesome! They arrived early, introduced themselves to me right away and got the party started right off the bat. They kept the party going and had some excellent, creative ways of getting everyone on the dance floor! We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Alby and Cleveland, you made our night a dance party that we will never forget!! :)