Tumbleweed Floral Truck

Danville, Danville, CA 94526 Map · Phone number

About Tumbleweed Floral Truck

Since a young age, I've had a passion for nature and art. Some of my fondest childhood memories are watching my mother arranging gardenias, lilac and garden roses from our homegrown backyard that my father spent most of his free-time tending to. I was that little girl that spent more time picking daisies on the soccer field than actually paying attention to the game. I was also always that girl that dreamed of meeting my soulmate and getting married; I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic, which is why I just adore the wedding industry so much! Nothing brings me more joy than getting to be apart of a couples hugely important first day as newlyweds. I’d be entirely fooling myself if I didn’t admit that I cry at just about every wedding I’ve ever been apart of.

After graduating with a Visual Design degree from FIT in New York City, I moved back to the Bay Area and decided to continue to pursue my passion for florals and romance. Now after five full wedding seasons I can call myself an artisan floral designer known for wild, raw and natural arrangements. Our aesthetic incorporates rare and unique ingredients; from wild fruits and vines, unique, fragrant, antique roses and other premium blooms. I truly believe beautiful lush flowers are what make a party, a wedding!

When I'm not at the SF Flower Mart or exploring with my #twsidekick, Oscar, you can probably find me galavanting around art museums, reading tarot cards, traveling with my friends and family, trying a new restaurant, hunting for vinyl or decorating my home.

I want to make your wedding floral experience carefree and seamlessly beautiful. Lets have fun, laugh a lot and create magic together. I have a feeling we are going to be BFF’s and I cant wait to meet you!

Follow Tumbleweed Floral Truck on

Tumbleweed Floral Truck 6
Tumbleweed Floral Truck 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Kaylia's vision & skills are Pure Magic !!

Choosing Tumbleweed Floral Truck was a NO BRAINER.
    Kaylia is extremely talented! Her vision and execution are incredible. Not only was she the florist for our wedding, but she also created the floral pieces for our engagement shoot as well. She will LITERALLY bring your dreams to life.

Her style was exactly what I had in mind, AND more! From my stunning bouquet (and all the bridesmaid bouquets), to all the work she put into our ceremony pieces, the unique boutonnieres she made for each guy, all the details at our cocktail hour and in our lounge area, and then our perfect & fun table pieces - Everything was unreal!! I can't thank her enough, she is the best in the business hands down. xoxo Lauren & Miguel

Sent on 01/07/2019

Alice Che · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely incredible!

I've always admired Kaylia's work and keep wishing I will get a chance to work with her on a wedding (I'm a wedding photographer). That hasn't happened yet, but when it was time for my own ceremony, I knew immediately that I would absolutely love to have Kaylia do the florals at our wedding. I am SO glad I made that decision, because the flowers were absolutely incredible and beyond my wildest imagination. Kaylia took the inspiration images that my amazing planner Elise and I put together and created magic with it. She created an absolutely beautiful design board that immediately put me at ease. She was so flexible and easy to work with. She even incorporated some paper flowers I made into the arrangements, which was so sweet of her. We took all the arrangements home and put them around our house and it has been the sweetest reminder of the best weekend of our lives. I cannot recommend her work enough!! She is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 8
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 9

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

10.6.18 Wedding

I loved working with Kaylia more than I can say. She was very responsive to emails, on-trend and took the time to talk every detail out to make sure she understood what I wanted. I was absolutely stunned by the final products on the wedding day. Kaylia took on a first-time balloon installation challenge for us and made it incredible. It was the focal point of our reception and guests took photos under it all night long. She also made our head table magazine worthy. And my bouquet!!! I just can't praise the flowers enough. Do not hesitate to use Kaylia. She's a dream to work with and will make your wedding spectacular.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Tumbleweed Floral Truck FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Carly Jean Photography
    Carly Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

You cannot beat Tumbleweed Floral Truck! From Kaylia's super fun & sweet personality to her incredible professionalism & attention to detail, I am always a million percent excited to see what she creates! She has a distinct style & truly cares about making her clients' visions come to life, all while keeping everything trendy & classically gorgeous!

• Ardenwood Historic Farm
    Ardenwood Historic Farm Historic Weddings

We LOVE working with the ladies at Tumbleweed Floral Truck! The florals they produced for a recent Ardenwood wedding were gorgeous, creative, colorful, and simply stunning in our space. We highly recommend Tumbleweed for all your floral needs!

• Danville Danville, CA, 94526 See on map