Danville, Danville, CA 94526 Map · Phone number

About Tumbleweed Floral Truck

Since a young age, I've had a passion for nature and art. Some of my fondest childhood memories are watching my mother arranging gardenias, lilac and garden roses from our homegrown backyard that my father spent most of his free-time tending to. I was that little girl that spent more time picking daisies on the soccer field than actually paying attention to the game. I was also always that girl that dreamed of meeting my soulmate and getting married; I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic, which is why I just adore the wedding industry so much! Nothing brings me more joy than getting to be apart of a couples hugely important first day as newlyweds. I’d be entirely fooling myself if I didn’t admit that I cry at just about every wedding I’ve ever been apart of.

After graduating with a Visual Design degree from FIT in New York City, I moved back to the Bay Area and decided to continue to pursue my passion for florals and romance. Now after five full wedding seasons I can call myself an artisan floral designer known for wild, raw and natural arrangements. Our aesthetic incorporates rare and unique ingredients; from wild fruits and vines, unique, fragrant, antique roses and other premium blooms. I truly believe beautiful lush flowers are what make a party, a wedding!

When I'm not at the SF Flower Mart or exploring with my #twsidekick, Oscar, you can probably find me galavanting around art museums, reading tarot cards, traveling with my friends and family, trying a new restaurant, hunting for vinyl or decorating my home.

I want to make your wedding floral experience carefree and seamlessly beautiful. Lets have fun, laugh a lot and create magic together. I have a feeling we are going to be BFF’s and I cant wait to meet you!

Follow Tumbleweed Floral Truck on

Tumbleweed Floral Truck 6
Tumbleweed Floral Truck 7

Vanessa · Married on 09/28/2019

Best in the business!

Kaylia was an absolute dream to work with. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she is so kind and makes every step of the process easy and fun. I am still in awe of the beauty she created for our big day, and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone I know with 100% confidence. Thank you, Kaylia, for making all my floral dreams come true!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 8
    Tumbleweed Floral Truck 9

Sue Moore · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

Kaylia is an amazing floral designer. She understood my daughter’s wedding vision perfectly. I would absolutely use Kaylia for my next function

Sent on 09/29/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning florals

Kaylia did an amazing job with floral design for our wedding. She was professional, easy to work with, and made the process fun! Her vision and creativity added so much beauty to our day. Thank you, Kaylia!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Tumbleweed Floral Truck FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Carly Jean Photography
    Carly Jean Photography Wedding Photographers

You cannot beat Tumbleweed Floral Truck! From Kaylia's super fun & sweet personality to her incredible professionalism & attention to detail, I am always a million percent excited to see what she creates! She has a distinct style & truly cares about making her clients' visions come to life, all while keeping everything trendy & classically gorgeous!

• Ardenwood Historic Farm
    Ardenwood Historic Farm Historic Weddings

We LOVE working with the ladies at Tumbleweed Floral Truck! The florals they produced for a recent Ardenwood wedding were gorgeous, creative, colorful, and simply stunning in our space. We highly recommend Tumbleweed for all your floral needs!

• Danville Danville, CA, 94526 See on map