Tulihulipoosies

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

$2,300 Typical Price

Tulihulipoosies is a small, woman-owned floristry business located in Orlando, Florida that services weddings and events across the state. This company began operating out of a small flower cart and has since blossomed. Whether a client knows exactly what they want or just have a color scheme in mind, they can trust this team to craft floral arrangements to meet their needs.

Tulihulipoosies offers eclectic, modern, romantic, and tropical floral designs for weddings. Their services include consultations to ensure that they fully understand the needs and expectations of each client. These florists will design, deliver, and set up floral arrangements. Upon request, they can also provide samples, venue visits, and post-event cleanup. These professionals offer aisle decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, flower crowns, corsages, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$230

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Krystal
    Krystal C. Married on 04/15/2022

Spectacular!

My experience with Sam has been nothing short of spectacular. I found Sam on a whim. I was desperate to find a great florist that fit our vision and budget, but had struck out a few times. After being ghosted by a few florists, denied by some due to the amount of weddings in 2022, and just feeling incredibly hopeless after one late night of searching, I came across Tulihulipoosies. I messaged Sam that evening and by morning I already had a response from her! She was quick to respond every time, honest throughout the whole process, and always kept me updated. She was very intentional throughout the entire process. She helped us come up with a GREAT vision that fit our style, aesthetic, and budget. She never made us feel like one of those had to go out the window. She just helped us figure out how to adjust/incorporate our style and aesthetic in a budget friendly way.

Secondly, Sam is truly MAGIC when it comes to her floral skills! We gave her an overall vision and style, but we really wanted her creativity to shine through. She truly exceeded all our expectations! Every flower had a touch of Sam's personality and ours. It was truly special!

Thirdly, Sam has the warmest personality. She is incredibly calm, bubbly, and fun! She will help you enjoy this process. I also want to commend her adaptability. We had to change plans last minute and move our ceremony indoors, as it was going to rain only for the ceremony, and Sam was quick to jump in and adapt her plans quickly! She remained enthusiastic and entirely joyous! However, she never compromised the style despite the change in plans. The quality of her product remained, even with a ceremony indoors.

Lastly, if you are interested in a Tropical flair, Sam is your gal! I explained to her how important it was for me to honor my Puerto Rican heritage through tropical flowers, but I also wanted it to be elegant, chic, and fit our overall aesthetic. Our colors were very classic and our aesthetic slowly took on an Old Hollywood feel, so I wasn't sure how to tie it all together with tropical florals. But, I knew I could trust Sam and she really accentuated the timeless feel through the colors of the florals (White & Green), but kept it all unique with a tropical flair. You can see the intentionality in each stem she chose for our wedding! Sam truly went above and beyond in bringing it all to life! We got compliments all night on the floral vision she brought to our day!

We truly loved having her as part of our day and could not be more grateful she was our florist! She was as invested as we were, and that brought me so much peace and joy leading up to the wedding. Your big day should feel like a breeze, because you've entrusted it to vendors, who love your day as much as you. I am thankful to say all our vendors, including Sam, gave us the best day and the best decision we made was entrusting them with our day! We will forever be life-long customers/promoters of her business and will continue to be her #1 fans way past our wedding.

I don't have many photos of our florals yet, or I would add them for viewing. But, I wanted to add at least 1 that was sent to my by a guest, while the rest of our photographs come in and 1 photo of the bouquet from our sneak peak photos! Pictured is our Courtyard Center Piece in the reception - we decided to do 1 large, eye catching piece instead of individual arrangements at tables and Sam truly exceeded our expectations! I'll add more photos later, once we get our wedding photos. Second picture is my bridal bouquet (photo courtesy of Art of Reminiscence).

Thank you for everything, Sam & Tulihulipoosies!

Tulihulipoosies's reply:

Krystal, you are incredible! I can’t thank you enough for your kindness throughout the entire process (including this amazing review)! Wishing you nothing but the best!
    Amanda Married on 04/09/2022

Beyond wonderful!

I was so fortunate to have Samantha handle the florals at my wedding. She is an excellent communicator and always replied to us in a timely manner. We had several calls where we discussed my vision and wedding theme. I felt her prices were fair and transparent and she worked within my budget. She nailed the design down perfectly on our day. My vibe was a romantic tuscan garden party and she chose roses, ranunculus, dahlias, and greenery that fit it perfectly. I was blown away at the quality and colors of the flowers and the overall designs she created. The centerpieces were so so beautiful and the ceremony urns were out of this world. I only wish I had a bigger budget so I could have had more of her beautiful work on my big day. I highly recommend Tulihulipoosies!!

Tulihulipoosies's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! Your wedding was so gorgeous and I am so grateful to have been a part of it!

• Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 02/18/2022

10/10 would recommend

ATTENTION!!!!!!! If you need a florist, hire Sam IMMEDIATELY!!! For my wedding I hired tulis to not only make our bridal bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières.. I booked her flower cart to come do a cute DIY bridesmaids bouquet session to let our girls get creative and give their own personal touch to their flowers. We all had so much fun, thanks to Sam. From the selection of florals, to the cart, to Sam herself.. Everything was more than beautiful and I genuinely would not have wanted anyone else be apart of our day other than her and her stunning arrangements. So kind hearted, talented, and professional, book her asap🤍

Tulihulipoosies's reply:

Ah! Thank you so much Danielle!! You and Paige were SO fun to flower for! 🥰🥰.

Deals

Tulihulipoosies 1
Discount

Receive a 10% discount on your shower florals when you book your wedding florals through Wedding Wire or The Knot.

Team

Sam
Sam
Owner

Hey! I'm Sam- Owner, florist, driver, cleaner, buyer, etc. It's a one-woman show over here! When I'm not slinging flowers you can find me teaching dance and yoga, or at the beach with my husband, Nolan and our golden retriever, Millie. I really love bringing joy to others through flowers and if I can make someone’s wedding flower dreams come true, that’s even better.

Orlando, Florida Orlando, FL, 32803
Location of (Tulihulipoosies)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding