Navasota, TX 77868 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe

A family owned cake shop, Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe is a fresh take on a traditional cake shop! Owners Keith and Andrew Paiyou have made it their goal to make amazing looking cakes that taste just as scrumptious. Both of them have always enjoyed sweets and creating edible art! Between the two of them, they have over 6 years experience with baking and decorating.

Keith is the man up front, he will help with preparing the orders and meeting with excited brides for a free tasting/ consultation. Here at Truly Scrumptious we strive to make your wedding cake as unique as you are! With the right planning and staff it will truly be one of a kind. Truly scrumptious strives for perfection with all creations. Andrew, the kitchen manager, bakes and hand decorates all the cakes with buttercream icing. He inspects everything that leaves the kitchen, to ensure perfection.

No matter what you are looking for, be it a one of kind Wedding cake, Grooms cake or you just simply want a delicious cupcake, we want to make sure it is a Truly Scrumptious experience!

We look forward to helping with your sweet tooth!

Keith & Andrew Paiyou

Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe 1
Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe 2
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Recommend Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe!

We used Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe for our wedding on 3/9/19. After our first tasting, we knew we wanted to go with them! Throughout the whole process they were extremely easy to work with and answered all of the questions/comments we had. On the day of, our wedding cake turned out exactly as I had asked and the flavors were delicious. We also had a groom's cake done that was "The Office" themed. We sent Keith and Andrew some inspiration pictures and it turned out better than we could've asked for. Overall, Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe was great and I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe 3
    Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe 4
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2018

In love with this cake shop

Truly Scrumptious provided the cake for my wedding and we had such an amazing experience with them. They did a cake tasting with us and I never felt pressured or like I was wasting their time. They were more than happy to work around my schedule and were great help in suggesting cake flavors according to what things I like. They were super accommodating when we had some people RSVP last minute and they delivered the cake right on time day of. Plus, they’ll make the top tier of your cake for your one year anniversary if you don’t want to have to deal with storing a whole tier of cake in your freezer. I highly recommend this shop - if you decide to work with them you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Stacy · Married on 06/24/2017

TSCS did an amazing job on my wedding cake. Both my groom and I had traveled to South America and loved the passion fruit flavored desserts we had tried there. Though they had never made a cake with passion fruit flavor before, they took on the challenge and knocked it out of the park! The cake was moist, delicious and had a unique flavor that had our guests raving about it. Our cake was perfect and contributed greatly to our special day.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Truly Scrumptious Cake Shoppe FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free