40 South River Rd., Unit #51, Bedford, NH 03110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About True Elegance Design & Decorating

True Elegance is a Weddings and Events Design & Decor and Floral Design Company We are located in Bedford NH and serve New Hampshire and parts of Massachusettes.

We are Event Designers and our Clients hire us for the design and decor of their event.. Our Design team works directly with our clients paying attention to the smallest details and needs of the clients transforming their Vision into Reality.

Our Designs services include:

• Custom Floral packages
  • Custom Theme Design and Decor Packages
  • Ceremonial Backdrops
  • Sweet heart Table Backdrops
  • Uplights
  • Stage Furniture
  • Leather Event Furniture

Visit https://www.true-elegance.com/packages to learn more about our packages. All packages can be customized to suite every individual needs and wants.

Contact us to see what we can do for you and how we can help you make your event Truly Elegant!

Follow True Elegance Design & Decorating on

Other couples have also viewed

• Beautifully Brightened Flowers

Photos 22 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

5 Reviews for True Elegance Design & Decorating

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2018

Ashima is a true artist that can transform your vision into reality. As much as I love to DIY, I knew for a wedding of 200+ I would need some help. In the beginning stages of decor planning, my then fiancé now husband, and I, had no idea what color/layout we wanted for the reception venue. All we knew was that we wanted to incorporate navy blue, blush pink, and gold somewhere in the decor. From the start, Ashima used our limited vision of ideas and meshed them into a beautiful arrangement. Even when the team was juggling multiple events, they were very professional, easy to contact, and always reassuring that things were going smoothly. Along with the decor, she also took care of all the floral arrangements, which turned out exceptional. As soon as guests walked into the reception, they were blown away of how beautiful, elegant, and timeless everything looked. If you're looking for a decorating company to turn your vision into a reality and blow you away with the end product, then True Elegance Design and Decorating is for you. Ashima and her team are truly amazing and will not disappoint you or your guests. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful venue for our wedding, a day we will never forget.

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • User7256287 · event on: 09/24/2016

I can't recommend Ashima and her team highly enough. They treated our event as if it was their own. They made my son's dreams come true! The value was perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Elise · Married on 08/27/2016

True Elegance was AMAZING. My (now!) husband and I are in our medical residency and had zero time for planning our 250 guest wedding. Ashima was literally the best decision I made in all my wedding planning. She was originally hired for decorating the reception space, but quickly became my go-to expert and confidant for every inevitable hiccup in wedding planning. When our bridesmaid skirts fell through, she not only tracked down a gorgeous fabric for the skirts, but also found a seamstress for me who could create exactly the look we were going for. For the tabletops, she found the EXACT fabric I had seen as inspiration on Pinterest -- and even if that luck hadn't worked out, she no doubt would have created exactly what I dreamt of and more. She even ended up doing all of my flowers! And every step of the way she worked hard to find me the best deal for getting what I wanted. She is talented, incredibly responsive, thoughtful, and hard working. By the end, I would call her instead of my own mom for help and advice. She's just amazing. I'm so incredibly grateful to Ashima and the rest of the True Elegance team!

Sent on 09/09/2016

• 40 South River Rd., Unit #51 Bedford, NH, 03110 See on map
    By Appointment only.
    Location of (True Elegance Design & Decorating)