3 Executive Park Dr. Suite 210, Bedford, NH 03110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About True Elegance Design & Decorating

True Elegance is a Custom Design & Decorating Company for Weddings and Social Events.

We are Event Designers and our Clients hire us for the design and decor of their event.. Our Design team works directly with our clients paying attention to the smallest details and needs of the clients transforming their Vision into Reality.

Our Designs services include Custom design packages design specific needs of our clients selecting the right colors and types of Table linens, Chair covers and sashes or bands, Floral Arrangements, Stunning Drapery Backdrops and Table scapes which will bring out their vision.

Contact us to see what we can do for you and how we can help you make your event Truly Elegant!

Follow True Elegance Design & Decorating on

anushree and max anu and max 0145 1

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for True Elegance Design & Decorating

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2018

Ashima is a true artist that can transform your vision into reality. As much as I love to DIY, I knew for a wedding of 200+ I would need some help. In the beginning stages of decor planning, my then fiancé now husband, and I, had no idea what color/layout we wanted for the reception venue. All we knew was that we wanted to incorporate navy blue, blush pink, and gold somewhere in the decor. From the start, Ashima used our limited vision of ideas and meshed them into a beautiful arrangement. Even when the team was juggling multiple events, they were very professional, easy to contact, and always reassuring that things were going smoothly. Along with the decor, she also took care of all the floral arrangements, which turned out exceptional. As soon as guests walked into the reception, they were blown away of how beautiful, elegant, and timeless everything looked. If you're looking for a decorating company to turn your vision into a reality and blow you away with the end product, then True Elegance Design and Decorating is for you. Ashima and her team are truly amazing and will not disappoint you or your guests. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful venue for our wedding, a day we will never forget.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Elise · Married on 08/27/2016

True Elegance was AMAZING. My (now!) husband and I are in our medical residency and had zero time for planning our 250 guest wedding. Ashima was literally the best decision I made in all my wedding planning. She was originally hired for decorating the reception space, but quickly became my go-to expert and confidant for every inevitable hiccup in wedding planning. When our bridesmaid skirts fell through, she not only tracked down a gorgeous fabric for the skirts, but also found a seamstress for me who could create exactly the look we were going for. For the tabletops, she found the EXACT fabric I had seen as inspiration on Pinterest -- and even if that luck hadn't worked out, she no doubt would have created exactly what I dreamt of and more. She even ended up doing all of my flowers! And every step of the way she worked hard to find me the best deal for getting what I wanted. She is talented, incredibly responsive, thoughtful, and hard working. By the end, I would call her instead of my own mom for help and advice. She's just amazing. I'm so incredibly grateful to Ashima and the rest of the True Elegance team!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Pooja · Married on 10/20/2012

We can't begin to thank Ashima enough! She and her team did an AMAZING job with our reception decor! She worked her magic (the fairy godmother in Cinderella comes to mind) and completely transformed our reception hall! Even my 'hard-to-please' parents were stunned by the transformation! Even on such short notice, she put a lot of effort into making sure our reception hall looked nothing short of wonderful, from the table decor to the card box to our stage and backdrop! From start to finish, she has been a pleasure to work with and we definitely recommend her to all of our friends and family! A million thanks to Ashima and her team!

Sent on 11/06/2013